Northeast Nuptials Reviews

34 | Manchester, NH

34 Reviews for Northeast Nuptials

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2017

Father Matthew officiated our wedding in May of 2017. We could not have been happier with our ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted! It was personal and our guests raved about our ceremony! I would absolutely recommend Northeast Nuptials!

madalyn · Married on 09/16/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Father Matthew Michaud of Northeast Nuptials.

My wife Madalyn and I discovered him through Northeast Nuptials, a company that helps couples have a religious wedding ceremony outside of a formal church setting. We chose Father Matthew as our officiant after meeting with him and realizing not only that he is an expert at what he does, but also that he truly enjoys helping couples get married and views his work as a vocational calling. He is fun to be around and also very knowledgeable; he made us feel like we were in good hands throughout the planning of the ceremony. He brings a smile and a sense of humor that is perfectly balanced by the solemnity of the occasion and his command of the audience. He did an excellent job of crafting a homily that was unique to Madalyn and I as a couple, and this was possible because he takes the time to get to know the people for whom he officiates ceremonies. He provided us with an extensive collection of readings and selections with which we crafted our own wedding ceremony, and he also made sure to be present at our wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding to put us at ease that the ceremony would proceed smoothly. He has perfect command of the audience, is an excellent public speaker, and he intuitively grasps the feelings of those around him. I would strongly recommend him to those who want any type of ceremony, and can honestly say that I have no critiques of the job he did for us.
    -Edward & Madalyn

• Missysue984

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

My mom was upset that we weren't getting married in a church so my goal was to find something that would try to ease the pain a bit. I searched and found Father Matt and he explained all about the "old school priests". I was sold and so was my mom. He was great to work with and had so many different options for the ceremony. Every guest that I have spoken to told us how much they loved the ceremony. It was about 20 minutes and Matt had everyone laughing, crying, and awwwing the whole time. It was personal but quick. We loved it and couldn't ask for better. We have some great photos of us laughing. We each had to answer a few questions about ourselves and our relationship that were included in the ceremony. It was a perfect fit and gave everyone more of a glimpse into our relationship. We are so happy my mom made me search high and low because Matt was the best addition to our day.

Kirsten · Married on 10/04/2015

I can't say enough amazing things about Matthew, I would 100% recommend him to anyone! The ceremony was so beautifully tailored to our preferences and he was able to add such a great personal touch as well. He really gets to know who you are individually and as a couple. Tons of our guests were complementing how great he was and said how much they loved the ceremony. Matthew is very professional but also keeps it lighthearted which was an absolutely perfect fit for our day. We looked at many officiants and couldn't be happier with our choice, thank you for a perfect wedding!!

• mariespin3

Marie · Married on 08/28/2015

Fr. Matthew Michaud is by far the best officiant! During our first conversation with Fr. Michaud, we decided to book him on the spot. This was the best decision - the very first compliments during our reception were that Father Michaud delivered one of the most beautiful ceremonies our guests had ever attended! His process of selection for passages is easy to use and customizable. He delivered the ceremony perfectly and created a sensational experience.

I highly recommend Father Michaud from Northeast Nuptials. He is an amazing person with a gift that needs to be shared.

Johanne · Married on 09/27/2014

We recently had Father Matthew Michaud of Northeast Nuptials conduct our wedding ceremony. He was fantastic. He was able to personalize our ceremony to us as a couple and mixed in humor as well which made us relax a bit more. He gave us a binder with recommended passages for the ceremony which made it easy to custom our own ceremony. He was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him for anyone looking for a custom made ceremony. We are so happy that we chose him to be our officiant.

Meaghan · Married on 08/17/2013

We worked with Rev. Matthew Michaud. He met with us previous to our wedding and provided us with a binder full of different suggestions for each part of the ceremony, which was wonderful since we weren't EXACTLY sure what kind of ceremony we wanted. Rev. Matt was extremely approachable and my husband and I instantly knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding. Prior to the wedding we were required to give back the binder with our choices, along with a homework assignment. This homework assignment was a free style writing assignment about ourselves as individuals and as a couple. He then incorporate what we wrote into his eulogy.

Rev. Matt did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. He made it personal. He also provided some laughs throughout the ceremony, which was important to me as I am not an extremely serious person. He also did a WONDERFUL job at projecting his voice so that all of our guests were able to hear the entire ceremony. We received MANY compliments from our guests about how wonderful our Rev. was and how he made the ceremony both meaningful and lighthearted at the same time. We were extremely pleased with our experiences with Rev. Matt and would definitely recommend him!

Jean · Married on 09/08/2012

You made our ceremony perfect! We can not be any happier with how smooth it all went!

Candy · Married on 09/08/2012

My daughter and her husband met Reverend Joe Leary several months before their wedding and they immediately knew that he was going to be perfect as their officiant. He took the time to really get to know them personally and when it was time for the wedding ceremony, it seemed as though he had known them for a long time. The wedding ceremony was beautiful; even today many of my friends are commenting that the ceremony was truly wonderful! I would definitely recommend working with Reverend Joe if you are planning a wedding in the Portsmouth area.

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2012

We had Fr. Matthew of Northeast Nuptials as our officiant and he was hands down our favorite vendor to work with! His unique services were exactly what we dreamed of - he is a truly passionate officiant, who took the time to get to know us and encouraged us to fully customize our ceremony. The result was the most meaningful 30 minutes of our lives and something we will always remember. He did a beautiful job and we received many compliments on how touching it was. He was great to work with and we would highly recommend him.

Father Matthew was above and beyond what we expected! He was very professional and make us feel very comfortable! He made our ceremony fun and kept the attention of our guests!
    First off, he is one of the few priests who will marry outside the church. Secondly, we got to pick how our ceremony went! We got to choose every word that was said which I thought was amazing!
    I can't say enough good things about Father Matthew!
    Our wedding was beautiful however everyone complimented on our ceremony! Our guest said how much they enjoyed him and he made it fun! I thought I was going to be very emotional however, he lighted the mood and was actually making us laugh which was what I needed! Thank you Father Matthew for making our wedding that much more special!! Highly recommended!!!!!!

Serena · Married on 06/23/2012

Fr. Matt was great. The ceremony was so personal because you get to choose almost every part of it. He has great presence and personality and really brought our ceremony to life. At the end of the ceremony, I already had a friend inquiring about his services! It wouldn't have been the same without him!

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2012

Father Matt at Northeast Nuptials did an absolutely amazing job helping us plan, coordinate, and have our wedding ceremony! Father Matt was sensitive to the fact that my husband and I come from different faiths, and we were able to create our ceremony to fit our needs. Father Matt was very professional and fun to work with. The day of our wedding, it was very hot outside, but Father Matt made the ceremony fun, meaningful, and unique to us as a couple. We received many compliments on what a great ceremony we had, and we owe it to Father Matt for helping us along the way and create a comfortable and light atmosphere.

Karen · Married on 06/22/2012

Northeast Nuptials made our dream ceremony a reality. My husband and I were both raised catholics, though we have somewhat strayed from the religion. When we discussed our wedding ceremony, we still knew we wanted it to somehow be religious-based but since my husband is divorced with two children, having a church wedding wasn't really in the picture. We also really wanted to have our ceremony in the same location as our reception. Enter Northeast Nuptials. From our first meeting they made our wishes a reality. Our officiant, Deacon Joe, asked a number of questions about us, our lives apart, our life together, and helped us to create the perfect ceremony for us, tailoring his message to be completely about us as a couple. I would not hesitate to use Northeast Nuptials again! Whether religious or not, they do it all and the people we met with were the nicest we encountered in looking for an officiant! We couldn't have asked for more!!

Meagan · Married on 10/08/2011

Father Matthew was awesome from the start! He came down from New Hampshire just to meet with us, spent a lot of time talking to us to see what we wanted in an officiant, provided us with a great guideline for our ceremony, and wrote a beautiful homily just for us! He even wore a kilt to match our Scottish theme! I would recommend him and Northeast Nuptials for a flawless experience!

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

Father Matthew was the best. We liked the fact that we were able to design so much of the ceremony to fit us as a couple. It made it alot more special. Everyone was raving about Father Matthew during the reception. I would recommend him to anyone hoping to have a wonderful, meaningful ceremony

• John

John · Married on 08/27/2011

Our special day could not have been more perfect all thanks to Reverend Matthew. Northeast nuptials really has the process of wedding ceremonies down to a science. When this process started my husband and I had no idea what we wanted for a ceremony other than we didn't want it in a church. Matt showed up with a binder which was basically like wedding ceremonies for dummies and it all fell into place so effortlessly. This company comes highly recommended and very professional so if your looking for an officiant then look no further northeast nuptials is where it's at!!!

Jen · Married on 07/30/2011

We chose Father Matthew from Northeast Nuptials as our officiant for our July 2011 wedding. He did an amazing job and numerous guests at our wedding commented to us on what a wonderful ceremony we had. In fact, several said it was hands down the best marriage ceremony they had ever seen and commented specifically about how genuine and engaging Father Matthew was. From the start, it was clear that he really loves what he does and cares about creating the most perfect ceremony for each individual couple. We would highly recommend Northeast Nuptials and specifically Father Matthew for any type of ceremony - he is definitely the best out there!

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2011

Matt was fantastic! We tried to find just the right officiant and he was it for us! I especially loved that we got a copy of our ceremony at the end...now we will always remember what readings, vows etc that we used.

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2010

Matt was tremendous! We had an absolutely perfect ceremony and it was everything we wanted. He made the planning easy by providing us with guidelines and suggestions but let us modify everything to fit our needs. The day of went smoothly and he guided us through the whole process. Made if very comfortable for us. Thanks so much for making our day so special!

david · Married on 03/14/2010

What a fantastic service for an even more fantastic wedding. My wife was exceptionally pleased with the entire process of NE Nuptials. They were professional, courteous, attentive to detail, and downright perfect. I would recommend use of these services to everyone i know looking for the perfect wedding. Thanks Padre Michaud!!! God bless you.

Megan · Married on 08/29/2009

Matthew was absolutely wonderful to work with! I loved that we could personalize our ceremony and make it completely our own. He easily adjusted his personal style to fit our ceremony as well. Matthew was able to balance perfectly professionalism and fun...he is serious about his work, but when he saw that we joking and smiling during parts of the ceremony, he smiled and laughed along with us, cracking a few jokes and easing the nervousness. But I have no doubt that this was catered for us. He was the absolute perfect choice for my husband and I, we wanted someone that would help us make our special day one of a kind (much like we are) and from working with us on our personalized script, meeting with us when it was convenient for us (we planned our wedding across country!) and keeping us smiling the day of...I could not have asked for anyone else to perform our wedding ceremony.

I would not hesitate to recommend Matthew as an officiant to any of my friends or family getting married. He is a pleasure to work with. He is extremely flexible. He wanted our day to be special to us, just as much as we did...in the world of "cookie-cutter" weddings, this is something truly extra-ordinary. Thanks Matty!!!!! John and I had the best time!!!

M. · Married on 09/29/2007

We were lucky enough to have Matthew perform our wedding. From the very beginning, I knew we had chosen wisely! His expertise guided us through the process easily and ensured that we had a ceremony that genuinely reflected who we are as a couple.

On the day itself, he took charge of the event and made sure everyone knew their part. I can't tell you how grateful I was to be in capable hands on a day when my mind was in 1000 places!

He also did an excellent job performing the ceremony. He really set the tone for a light-hearted and festive occasion, which is exactly what we asked him to do for us. After the ceremony (and for many months to come) my husband and I received many positive comments about Matthew's performance. I think it's rare that so many friends and family remembered and enjoyed the ceremony.

I strongly recommend Northeast Nuptials whether or not you already know exactly what you want. If you do know what you want, Matthew is easy to work with and willing to accommodate you. If you don't know exactly what you want (I had no idea!) his expertise and creativity will guide you effortlessly through the ceremony design process.

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2007

Matthew was a wonderful addition to our wedding day! I would recommend him for all looking for a spiritual but secular ceremony.

Also, I hope to use him again when we renew our vows in another few years! =)

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2018

A great process working w Father Matthew. He is a great public speaker, is very organized with his process helping bride and groom come together and make decisions for their ceremony. All our guests enjoyed thr ceremony, and we were able to accommodate a Catholic ceremony at an outdoor venue. Thank you so much. Would highly recommend.