North Shore Entertainment Reviews

40 | Tewksbury, MA

40 Reviews for North Shore Entertainment

L J P · Married on 11/02/2018

Classy and Quality Entertainment

Terri and Ken were outstanding! In preparation, they had great attention to detail without being obtrusive in any way. They made the evening about us and not themselves. EVERYONE loved them and they narrated the evenings events very well without being cheesy or over bearing. They kept things on schedule and the dance floor hopping with great musical selections that fit our crowd. I would highly recommend. Great job!

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, Affordable, and Friendly DJ on the North Shore!

Ken and Terri were an amazing choice for our wedding this fall! Very responsive, clearly highly experienced, and very professional. They will take as much or as little guidance from you as you want and go from there! His online song selection and planning system is also a great feature that made this so easy for us! He also did not push "extras" on us that we didn't need, which I really appreciated. Highly recommend Ken's team!!

Chrissy · Married on 09/29/2018

Approachable

Interaction was wonderful for meal time & guests. We really enjoyed the set up & looked very professional. On time there where no delays and everything went smoothly. Ken has a wonderful persona to be around. Highly recommend, we were grateful Ken liked to travel to our wedding reception location. Fun was had by all music selection was wonderful.

Ashley Russell · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Reception

Ken was a great DJ and very friendly. He has a lot of music to choose from online and if you don't find a song he will do his best to get it before the big day. Everyone had an awesome time at my reception.

Andrea · Married on 12/31/2017

Ken was great. We have so much fun as well as our guests. Absolutely will refer him.

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

Ken and Terri were fantastic! They’re very flexible and so easy to work with. Their experience was evident in every conversation we had with them. They stuck to the timeline we discussed and everything flowed so smoothly. Our family and friends couldn’t get off the dance floor! Thank you both!

Katie · Married on 09/10/2017

Ken DJ'd our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with his service! We kept getting compliments about how great he was. He followed the list of songs we gave him and helped eased all of my stress. He worked with us every step of the way. I couldn't be happier!

NIcole · Married on 08/26/2017

Ken was very professional. He did what I wanted during my wedding!

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

North Shore Entertainment was amazing to work with! Their online system is so convenient. They really listened to our music taste and the dance floor was packed!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

Though I am a little late in reviewing my vendors, It does not reflect the amazing experience we had working with Ken. He was one of the best priced DJS who did our ceremony and reception music and announcements. He worked with us to customize our entrance exactly how we wanted it which was so fun. The event went exactly how we wanted and that is largely because of him!!!

Krysten · Married on 12/31/2016

Ken was an amazing DJ! He was our DJ for event on New Year's Eve and did an amazing job. All of our guests were dancing, laughing and having a wonderful time. He was able to play 1920s period music as well as modern music, which kept everyone's interest. I would highly recommend him!

Rich · Married on 11/05/2016

Ken was great! Highly recommended.

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2016

Ken was a lifesaver! After my husband and I had procrastinated on the music selections, I had no idea where to even begin. He made the process extremely easy, and was able to give us great suggestions for things we weren't sure on. On the day of, he had everything set up perfectly for both the ceremony and the reception, he kept things moving along smoothly, and most importantly he had the dance floor packed all night! Highly recommend!

Lydia · Married on 07/16/2016

I can not express how amazing Terri and Ken are! They made sure the wedding ran as smoothly as possible and kept the music so fun!!! They went above and beyond their call of duty for us especially when our caterers left without cleaning up! It meant a lot to us that we had such nice vendors helping us out! I can't express enough just how much fun, kind, and good-natured this team is!!! <3

Sent on 07/17/2016

North Shore Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lydia and Mike!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2016

I HIGHLY recommend North Shore Entertainment. They truly made the reception spectacular. They played all the right music at the perfect time and kept everyone very entertained. We received so many compliments on them but just seeing everyone having such a great time I knew they were great. They also were great at adhering to a schedule and keeping my husband and myself context. Very great experience.

Ken and Terri were fantastic, they were easy to work with and really got a handle on our taste and kept the party moving. The lighting looked great and they worked our requests in perfectly.

Sent on 05/01/2016

North Shore Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to work with you guys!

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

Ken was great! We were looking for DJ's that would be willing to reduce their cost to DJ a fundraising event to help raise funds for my boyfriend running the 2016 Boston Marathon as a part of Team Red Cross. Ken responded quickly and was happy to help us out, answering any questions we had, and helped me throughout the whole process. Everyone loved the music he played during the event, he was able to play most requests that were submitted during the evening, and had all the kids out there on the dance floor. He was very professional and arrived well in advance to set up and be ready for when the guests arrived. I highly recommend Ken for any type of event you hold, as he was easy to work with and truly enjoys getting everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time.

Sara · Married on 10/10/2015

If I could give more than five stars for my business for North Shore Entertainment, I would! Ken and Terri were terrific to work with: they were responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. During my wedding, they drew a big dance crew for the whole entire time! They had a great mix of music to fit our whole group of guests (the "old" people got up and danced + the young kids were break dancing on the floor!), they did everything we asked of them (special songs + included special speeches), and included spontaneous performances last minute (my dad asked to do a surprise performance in the middle of the reception!)

At the end of the night, I got positive reviews on the DJs from family members. My aunt said, "They were so good; They got the old people on the dance floor right away!"

This overall rating I gave doesn't do give North Short Entertainment justice. I would give them a 10.0/5.0!

Emily · Married on 08/08/2015

Always ask for Ken! He keeps to his word on everything! !

Mandy · Married on 07/31/2015

Terri & Ken were absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish! It was easy to contact them and set up an initial meeting. They were warm, friendly, receptive and asked a lot of great questions to find what we were specifically looking for in a wedding DJ. The ease of contact and communication from then on only continued. We were having trouble downloading an indie song for our ceremony and Ken went above and beyond to reach out to the artist; who ended up sending it along with a special message! Ken and Terri accommodated all our special requests and kept the dance floor jam packed all night long! We could not have asked for a better DJ duo! We highly recommend North Shore Entertainment. They are the absolute BEST!!!!!!!

Daryl · Married on 05/15/2015

Ken and his team were amazing our wedding went off without any problems. He was available for any questions and concerns. Pus his uplighting made our wedding look amazing.

Ashley · Married on 05/01/2015

Ken was AMAZING!!! He is truly a wonderful DJ, he puts all of his free time into perfecting your music selections and lighting options for your special event. He was very flexible with meeting us and explaining all the options, and also reminding us of all the music options we need (ex. cake cutting son, introduction song, final song). He was easy to work with and really wanted to make sure that we were happy in our music selections. He had 2 music set ups in two different rooms one in the cocktail hour room and one in the reception room. The up lightings and gobo light with our initials was AMAZING, (he went out of his way to go to a website to make a gobo light screen with our initials to display). I HIGHLY recommend Ken to do your next event he was great and was able to read the crowed to keep people on the dance floor.

Patty · Married on 11/08/2014

Ken was extremely helpful and made my special day stress free. We had worked on the music ahead of time and I can honestly say I didn't have to take any time away from the reception to worry about anything.

Amazing DJs! Both Ken & Terry were helpful, easy going, and fun. All our wedding guests had a blast! Music was great and exactly what we asked for! No awkward silent moments. North Shore Entertainment really made our wedding fabulous! Pretty affordable- ceremony & reception for about 5-6 hrs for $1100. It was a steal!

Casey · Married on 09/14/2014

Ken and Terri were very professional, thorough and punctual. They were able to accommodate our special requests and help add to the genre of music we were looking for during our special day. I would hire North Shore Entertainment again in a heart beat.