36 Reviews for North Shore Entertainment

Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
31 North Shore Entertainment Reviews

Ken was great. We have so much fun as well as our guests. Absolutely will refer him.

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and Terri were fantastic! They’re very flexible and so easy to work with. Their experience was evident in every conversation we had with them. They stuck to the timeline we discussed and everything flowed so smoothly. Our family and friends couldn’t get off the dance floor! Thank you both!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken DJ'd our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with his service! We kept getting compliments about how great he was. He followed the list of songs we gave him and helped eased all of my stress. He worked with us every step of the way. I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was very professional. He did what I wanted during my wedding!

Profile Picture NIcole, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

North Shore Entertainment was amazing to work with! Their online system is so convenient. They really listened to our music taste and the dance floor was packed!

Profile Picture Christina , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Though I am a little late in reviewing my vendors, It does not reflect the amazing experience we had working with Ken. He was one of the best priced DJS who did our ceremony and reception music and announcements. He worked with us to customize our entrance exactly how we wanted it which was so fun. The event went exactly how we wanted and that is largely because of him!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
4.2

Super flexible and accommodating! Prompt and very responsive.

Profile Picture Liz, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was an amazing DJ! He was our DJ for event on New Year's Eve and did an amazing job. All of our guests were dancing, laughing and having a wonderful time. He was able to play 1920s period music as well as modern music, which kept everyone's interest. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Krysten, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was great! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Rich, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was a lifesaver! After my husband and I had procrastinated on the music selections, I had no idea where to even begin. He made the process extremely easy, and was able to give us great suggestions for things we weren't sure on. On the day of, he had everything set up perfectly for both the ceremony and the reception, he kept things moving along smoothly, and most importantly he had the dance floor packed all night! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can not express how amazing Terri and Ken are! They made sure the wedding ran as smoothly as possible and kept the music so fun!!! They went above and beyond their call of duty for us especially when our caterers left without cleaning up! It meant a lot to us that we had such nice vendors helping us out! I can't express enough just how much fun, kind, and good-natured this team is!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lydia, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I HIGHLY recommend North Shore Entertainment. They truly made the reception spectacular. They played all the right music at the perfect time and kept everyone very entertained. We received so many compliments on them but just seeing everyone having such a great time I knew they were great. They also were great at adhering to a schedule and keeping my husband and myself context. Very great experience.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

North Shore Entertainment did a great job at our wedding. Ken was helpful and prepared.

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken and Terri were fantastic, they were easy to work with and really got a handle on our taste and kept the party moving. The lighting looked great and they worked our requests in perfectly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6656858, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Ken was great! We were looking for DJ's that would be willing to reduce their cost to DJ a fundraising event to help raise funds for my boyfriend running the 2016 Boston Marathon as a part of Team Red Cross. Ken responded quickly and was happy to help us out, answering any questions we had, and helped me throughout the whole process. Everyone loved the music he played during the event, he was able to play most requests that were submitted during the evening, and had all the kids out there on the dance floor. He was very professional and arrived well in advance to set up and be ready for when the guests arrived. I highly recommend Ken for any type of event you hold, as he was easy to work with and truly enjoys getting everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Uplighting

If I could give more than five stars for my business for North Shore Entertainment, I would! Ken and Terri were terrific to work with: they were responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. During my wedding, they drew a big dance crew for the whole entire time! They had a great mix of music to fit our whole group of guests (the "old" people got up and danced + the young kids were break dancing on the floor!), they did everything we asked of them (special songs + included special speeches), and included spontaneous performances last minute (my dad asked to do a surprise performance in the middle of the reception!)

At the end of the night, I got positive reviews on the DJs from family members. My aunt said, "They were so good; They got the old people on the dance floor right away!"

This overall rating I gave doesn't do give North Short Entertainment justice. I would give them a 10.0/5.0!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken and Terri were a great find. We were looking for a DJ on a budget, and they were willing to have a conversation and work with us within our stubborn price range. They were super responsive and flexible--even to week-of and mid-ceremony additions! Our photographer suggested we move our 'sendoff' to midway through the reception for photos, and they rolled with it no questions asked--Terri even helped set up my cake and Ken took a video! They had our guests dancing all night, and worked really well with our photographer to make the reception go smoothly. We gave them a lengthy list of song requests and they squeezed a bunch of them in there--a few favorites were missed, but we trusted them to read the crowd and they certainly did a great job of that. We requested a very casual, minimal-emcee'd reception and they did exactly what we asked. We are really grateful that they worked with us to make an incredible night.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Always ask for Ken! He keeps to his word on everything! !

Profile Picture Emily, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Terri & Ken were absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish! It was easy to contact them and set up an initial meeting. They were warm, friendly, receptive and asked a lot of great questions to find what we were specifically looking for in a wedding DJ. The ease of contact and communication from then on only continued. We were having trouble downloading an indie song for our ceremony and Ken went above and beyond to reach out to the artist; who ended up sending it along with a special message! Ken and Terri accommodated all our special requests and kept the dance floor jam packed all night long! We could not have asked for a better DJ duo! We highly recommend North Shore Entertainment. They are the absolute BEST!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and his team were amazing our wedding went off without any problems. He was available for any questions and concerns. Pus his uplighting made our wedding look amazing.

Profile Picture Daryl, 5/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken was AMAZING!!! He is truly a wonderful DJ, he puts all of his free time into perfecting your music selections and lighting options for your special event. He was very flexible with meeting us and explaining all the options, and also reminding us of all the music options we need (ex. cake cutting son, introduction song, final song). He was easy to work with and really wanted to make sure that we were happy in our music selections. He had 2 music set ups in two different rooms one in the cocktail hour room and one in the reception room. The up lightings and gobo light with our initials was AMAZING, (he went out of his way to go to a website to make a gobo light screen with our initials to display). I HIGHLY recommend Ken to do your next event he was great and was able to read the crowed to keep people on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken was extremely helpful and made my special day stress free. We had worked on the music ahead of time and I can honestly say I didn't have to take any time away from the reception to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Patty, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and Terri were wonderful to work with, we were very comfortable with them. Since we had a shortened time schedule in planning our wedding they were very flexible with meeting times and locations. They were also very flexible with the set up and did their best to get some music during cocktail hour and working with our venue!
We had made a very detailed list of songs, and wish we could have heard more of them, instead of some of the other songs that were played, but we should have communicated more with them the day of/ during the dancing.
Highly recommended and perfect for our day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing DJs! Both Ken & Terry were helpful, easy going, and fun. All our wedding guests had a blast! Music was great and exactly what we asked for! No awkward silent moments. North Shore Entertainment really made our wedding fabulous! Pretty affordable- ceremony & reception for about 5-6 hrs for $1100. It was a steal!

Profile Picture User4568275, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I were looking for a simple, solid DJ. One who focused on good music. No strobe lights or flat screens or over-the-top MCing. North Shore Entertainment delivered!

We met with them about a month before the wedding to go over our music selection and some of our do's and don'ts.

We gave them a list of some songs we liked and talked about the vibe we were going for (classic rock/pop songs that people could dance to). No "electric slide" type dances...

We also went over introductions, order and timing of toasts, etc. As well as things we hadn't thought of (Are you going to let people request songs at the wedding? What about unscheduled toasts? Announce last call?).

From this meeting, they built a schedule and playlist around what were looking for. And they nailed it!

Due to their great DJing, our dance floor was packed from the time dinner finished up until the last dance. We have had several friends comment on how our wedding was one of the best they've been to and we think the atmosphere North Shore created with the music was a big part of that!

Profile Picture User4650787, 2+ years ago, 1 Review