North Shore Beach Clubhouse Reviews

North Shore Beach Clubhouse 6
North Shore Beach Clubhouse 7

Liz · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing our sons wedding was! The clubhouse was perfect! Everything you recommended was on point! We are still talking about it!!! Thank you for all your help! So many of our guests said this was the best wedding ever!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    North Shore Beach Clubhouse 8
    North Shore Beach Clubhouse 9
    North Shore Beach Clubhouse 10
    North Shore Beach Clubhouse 11
    North Shore Beach Clubhouse 12

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

We LOVED this space. Very intimate and warm for a wonderful wedding. Danielle is an amazing coordinator of this site, you will not be disappointed! We used not only the space, but Danielle did the linens and the centerpieces :)

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2018

The North Shore Beach Clubhouse is GORGEOUS! It was my dream space. I was able to liven up my vision. You have to want this type of space to get married here. It is a personality preference. You will have no clubhouse staff on site day of. You build your team and your set up. You are given the space, chairs and tables. There were some hiccups (i.e. we could not get the display screen to play, clubhouse manager/caretaker did not sweep patio or front steps prior to event and a strand of ceiling string lights were out). However, this place was still perfect for my husband and I and everyone loved it!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen Klopfer · Married on 09/13/2019

4.2

Perfect for the DIY bride!

North Shore Beach Clubhouse was an awesome venue! It's a great value for the price and you can transform it to fit your vision. The outdoor veranda is beautiful and a great spot to move your cocktail hour to and we got some great pictures! The bridal suite was spacious and comfortable for myself and 4 bridesmaids.
    The tables and chairs come with the venue and can be set up in a variety of ways. Check their facebook page for inspiration!

Sent on 09/25/2019