North Photography LLC Reviews

5 | Wasilla, AK

5 Reviews for North Photography LLC

Mika L. · Married on 08/08/2020

She was amazing! Couldn’t ask for better!

Amazing! So impressed! She provided everything I needed and captured every moment I was hoping for! Such a sweet soul and a talented photographer!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Carlee A. · Married on 02/19/2020

Family Photo Session

I have a almost two year old and a newborn, so in other words my days are hectic and don’t go as planned! Nicole was so amazing and so patient with us getting our kids under control and settled. My two year old is so stubborn and she managed to still get the cutest pictures of him! She made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Nicole is the only person I recommend for pictures now!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley S. · Married on 02/10/2020

Personable

I wanted to capture my five year old in his most real moments, Nicole was able to take some of the most precious snapshots of him just playing and being a kid. I will cherish them forever. Our experience with her was amazing as well, she truly cares about her craft and the people she works with. I recommend her to Everyone and will be using her again and again!

Sent on 04/18/2020

Brooke-Lyn H. · Married on 02/08/2020

Love the beautiful work she does!! 100% recommend! She is so flexible and patient with kiddos and the dog!

Nicole is the greatest to work with! She is so fun and really brings your ideas to life! The kiddos loved her!! She did an amazing job capturing my chaotic little family! We will be seeing her again !!!

Sent on 04/19/2020