North Photography & HD Videography Reviews

75 | Metairie, LA

75 Reviews for North Photography & HD Videography

Natasha · Married on 09/23/2016

After Katrina I moved away from NOLA, but was for sure getting married there, since all my family stayed. North Production had done my cousin's wedding 10 years ago. My wedding was stress free and they turned out a great final product. I would use them again and again. Great people and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Gretchen · Married on 08/19/2016

North Photo came highly recommended by my wedding planner. She has worked with them before and I see why she recommended them. The work is beyond perfect.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Amber · Married on 08/13/2016

My video and images was incredible!!!!!!! Best video I have ever seen. I went with the top package and it was crazy how much they captured that I never knew was happening at my wedding. The need a 10 star option cause I would give them 10

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jenny · Married on 08/13/2016

Absolutely STUNNING. I never imagined I looked that good until I saw my wedding and bridal pictures. I was taken away by how vivid all the colors and prints were in my wedding album. Everything was THE BEST.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2016

Jeremy and Tina were SUPER fast, and got every single picture I wanted. I spent a lot of money and got everything I could have ever wanted. We also did video and it was so so funny. I wish I could relive my wedding again and the video and photos help me so that so berry much. Thank you ALL!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/27/2016

North Photography and Video covered my daughter Kelly wedding last year. They were a pleasure to do business with. My sister insisted we use them for Kelly's wedding since they covered both of my nieces' weddings many years back. Ryan answer the phone every time I called and you could tell he has been in the wedding business for a long time. He would tell us what was best to get the most out of the wedding and would not stop telling us funny wedding stories and how to avoid things like going over on time and how to get the most done with the time we had. He was more helpful than our overpriced wedding planner who was a waste of money. I could have skipped the planner and had Ryan and his mom plan my wedding. She was our florist and his brother did my daughter's video.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Stacy · Married on 01/31/2016

THEY ARE THE BEST!!! MY WEDDING WAS THE BOMB! RYAN USED MY WEDDING IN HIS ADS AND IN A MAGAZINE!!! FOUR OF MY FRIENDS USED NORTH AND I DIDT EVEN LOOK AT ANYONE ELSE..... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! YOU ALL MADE MY DAY SO SPECIAL!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Ryan was wonderful to work with! He responded to all my emails/texts and questions in a timely manner and my pictures turned out gorgeous! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2015

This vendor deserves way more than 5 stars! Not only are they reasonable in price but, Ryan was extremely helpful & responsive throughout the entire process. We took engagement photos as part of our package and he spent 2 hours with us! Those photos came out amazing. For our wedding he & lori knew exactly what to do and helped the day run so smooth. You can tell they have been doing this for a while and know all of the best photos to take. His style is beautiful and you will absolutely not be disappointed if you choose North Photography! I cannot wait to see all of my wedding photos I know they will be amazing! Thanks Ryan and Lori for everything :)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Misty · Married on 06/06/2015

ABOVE AND BEYOND! If you don’t book with North Photography you are missing out! I recently had a destination wedding in New Orleans and chose North Photography. As a little girl, I dreamed about having magnificent wedding pictures, so of course my main priority and money was to be spent for wedding photography. I don’t even know where to begin to start with the North family, other than they are the TOTAL package and you get way more then you pay for! Ryan is an expert in the photography field along with being a perfectionist! When booking, you also get his wife, Lori North to help as well. She is the best woman you could have for pictures. She works right along side of Ryan making sure your hair, body, face, and outfits are perfect! Along with Ryan, she supplies tons of fabulous ideas and different poses. Lori helped with the whole wedding! Everything from the first look, to how and where the party should stand, Lori knows everything and loves to help! Ryan and Lori work well together and are very efficient at what they do. They work super hard and never stop! In my wedding package, I was allotted an engagement session. I chose Nottoway Plantation. Ryan and Lori drove almost two hours to get there and shot photos for three hours non-stop. For the wedding, Ryan took over 1,000 photos within the time. I received the photos and I’ve never seen work this stunning! He is truly the best photographer I’ve ever seen. His expertise with lighting is so far advanced from other photographers. He knows when and where to shoot. I could go on and on! I would recommend getting the Platinum or Diamond package it is worth the money. Along with having the best pictures, you will create a special bond with North Photography. I cannot say thank you enough to Ryan and Lori. They truly made my wedding beyond what I had ever dreamed about. Thank you so much North Photography!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/01/2015

Ryan and his team were fantastic! they did my photo, video and my flowers. I cant say enough good thing about them. Ryan talked me into adding video and I am so glad. My husband cried like a little baby and its all on video. The pictures of him crying are nice, but watching the tears run down his face made me crying watching the video. His mom is a florist and is very cheap. My flowers were exactly as I wanted them. Everything was great all around.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2015

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY WEDDING PICTURES!! I had a very small wedding in NOLA. All my hired were as I planned and were exceptional.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Maegan · Married on 02/07/2015

We hired Ryan North as our wedding photographer after seeing some of his work online. We contacted him & he quickly responded answering any questions that we had. We had to plan our wedding from out of town, and anytime that I had a question about something he was quick to respond! We also had our engagement session with North Productions as part of our wedding package, these pictures came out amazing! We had never had professional pictures taken & we were blown away at the quality of these photographs. We even displayed a few of the images at the wedding!! For our wedding, he and his wife showed up to the designated location for me getting ready very promptly (even with Mardi Gras traffic!) & they got right to work! His wife even helped my mom with lacing up the back of my dress! The photos that were taken at the wedding we got back very quickly & we were amazed at the images that were taken! Overall I would recommend North Productions to anyone in the NOLA area getting married who is looking for a good quality photographer.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Lillian · Married on 12/27/2014

Planning a wedding from afar is a real pain, and I was looking for companies who did more than a single service. After reading reviews and speaking with the owner, I locked North Productions for all the services they offer. I did not meet Bryan or anyone until my wedding day. We all hit it off instantly. We had talked on the phone for months prior to my day, but it was nice to finally put a face to the voice. Everyone loved him. He did make fun of my husband on more than a few occasions, but it was done tactfully and got my man smiling. Those are the best pixs from the whole night. The video was spectacular and showed everything I had missed and something I wished never happened---me falling flat on my face while dancing. Bryan asked if I wanted that on the video and I was like hell yes, I want it all. My flowers were roses and peonies and were red and a pink. My venue is already decorated so I did not need anything else. Simple and very elegant. For anyone looking for one vendor who does it all, north photo, video and floral does.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Star · Married on 12/19/2014

Five stars. Worth all the money and more

Sent on 10/08/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/24/2014

My wedding images were BREATHTAKING.. Magazine quality, and they ended up in a NOLA magazine. They are the best photographer around. All my friends are using them (when they find a husband that is) Awesome photographer and video people.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Kate · Married on 09/20/2014

Easy and pleasurable to work with! Takes LOTS of pictures and a SPEEDY turn around with such amazing captures. Very happy we chose them for all of our work! Would highly recommend! :)

Sent on 10/15/2014

Shaina · Married on 09/19/2014

Amazing photos.. My mom cried when she saw my bridals, and the finished wedding pixs! Great people to work with, the North photo crew. I recommend them to all my friends.. Thx you guys for the extra discs!! See you at Juliette 's wedding next year.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Eileen · Married on 07/12/2014

I made the RIGHT choice with North Productions Photography! Since the beginning, Mr. North has made me feel comfortable contracting his services and for a long distance bride he made my decision making very easy. His wife was an excellent assistant too! She was extremely focused on details and making me feel calm before saying my vows. It was nice to be able to e-mail for any questions that came up along the way and I was happy to receive a prompt response (even during the peak wedding season). Finally, my guests and family commented highly on North Productions and their excellent customer service during our wedding and reception. They loved seeing all the photos highlighting our special day, and were in shock to see images so soon after our wedding. I highly recommend North Productions! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Alexius · Married on 07/05/2014

Ryan North was wonderful and exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. We looked at reviews online and chose them based on their online reputation. The work they post on their company website is a definite representation of their work. At our wedding, Ryan even showed some advanced photography skills, as he took shots and played off of the lighting provided from the room and our lighting. While we were solely focused on enjoying our day, Ryan still made sure we got the necessary shots to commemorate our special day. We highly recommend North Photography and HD Videography to anyone for any event, as we were beyond pleased with the service provided.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

They were very thorough and professional and easy to get in touch with. I love all of my pictures!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Mandey · Married on 03/28/2014

I couldn't be more pleased and thankful that I went with North Photography! They got some AMAZING pictures of my wedding at the Louisiana Castle! Extremely professional! I would, without a doubt, book them again and would HIGHLY recommend them! They rock!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Raven · Married on 03/15/2014

Very professional, I would highly recommend North Productions to anyone! I've had so many compliments on our wedding photos, the quality of the photos are amazing! I'm so grateful for having them shoot my wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Meekel · Married on 03/15/2014

Hands down the best wedding photos by far. I am constantly getting asked who did them because they were Hollywood ranked/status photos! Incredible work and great people!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Sid · event on 03/14/2014

We worked with Ryan on our engagement photo shoot. Ryan was incredibly helpful and professional throughout the shoot. He was very accommodating and happily agreed to click all the backgrounds/poses we wanted. He has been extremely easy to work with and very prompt in all his correspondence with us. He was able to send us some fantastic shots within a few days of the shoot. We are really looking forward to working with him at our wedding and reception!

Sent on 04/08/2014