North Jersey Entertainment Reviews

North Jersey Entertainment 2
North Jersey Entertainment 3
North Jersey Entertainment 4

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

I couldn't imagine my wedding without DJ Kevin! He was incredibly responsive and listened to what I wanted for my wedding exactly. He was easy to reach through email whenever I had a question, and on the phone for consultation. He asked me questions I never even would have thought of to plan the night. I had a younger crowd at my wedding and everyone was up and dancing the whole time, and even my older relatives were hitting the dance floor and texting me afterward to tell me what a great time they had. It was a perfect night at an event where the entertainment can really make or break the evening.

I also highly recommend getting the photobooth! It was a huge hit with everyone there, and looking through the photos after the wedding was over was so much fun. Its a great way to get pictures of people your photographer might miss and a wonderful keepsake.

Thank you so much again for making my wedding so fun and special!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Dianna · Married on 03/23/2018

What drove us to choose NJE for our wedding was how quickly Kevin responded to my inquiries. Literally, he would respond to me within minutes and patiently answered all of my questions and concerns.
    We were assigned Dave as our DJ and I could not have chosen someone better! He was attentive, gave me advice and ideas when I was unsure and provided a great service. He went over everything with me and my bridal party several times to make sure we were all on the same page. He kept the music going, played everything I requested and got people on the dance floor. He was excellent, I highly recommend working with this company!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Michael · Married on 11/25/2017

Kevin and his team at North Jersey Entertainment made our wedding a huge success! He met with us twice to go over song choices and even accepted song recommendations up until the night before our wedding! During our reception he kept everyone on their feet the whole night!!! If you want an exceptional wedding call NORTH JERSEY ENTERTAINMENT you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2017

I can't say enough great things about North Jersey Entertainment.

The dance floor was never empty, which is a very important
    part of a good wedding.

My guests even shouted one more song at the end of the night which Dave (one of the DJ's)
    did.

They have an outstanding crew here at North Jersey Entertainment.
    People were coming up to me asking "were did you find the DJ's from".

The photo booth also was never empty. The booth was done very professional
    by having 2 crew members help the guest have fun. I loved that you could fit a
    lot of people (at least 10) in it and received more than the usual two sets of pictures.

If you need a DJ/Entertainment company you won't regret booking with them.

From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, the music was perfect.

From a very big fan of North Jersey Entertainment.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Allison · Married on 10/01/2017

North Jersey Entertainment changed my whole outlook on wedding vendors! From the first email we sent to get pricing the entire staff was incredible. We found a great review of them online so we reached out and Kevin got back to us right away! Kevin was so great giving us answers to any little question we came up with. We booked right on the spot because they were all so helpful and friendly. We wound up with Pat as our dj, and he is seriously the BEST!! From the moment you meet him you just realize how much he loves his job, and loves making sure you are 100% in love with everything he does for your wedding. He gave us some forms to fill out so that he knew exactly what music we wanted. During our meetings with him he made sure he knew our taste in music and put anything extra we wanted into the mix. Throughout the day of the wedding Pat also made sure he was doing a great job, and kept asking if we had any suggestions. He was so great and really made our wedding absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jen · Married on 08/05/2017

All I can say is wow. Pat Lyons is incredibly easy to work with and he took my personal music selections seriously and put together a beautiful sound track for our special night. The dance floor was always full and I must thank Pat for being an incredible dj and keeping our guests moving!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Holly · Married on 07/29/2017

Kevin was the DJ for our wedding and he was so incredibly easy to work with as well as professional. He did an amazing job day of and was extremely responsive anytime I had a question or concern. Thank you for ensuring our guests had a great time and kept them dancing all night!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Kevin and his team are amazing! We hired North Jersey Entertain for our wedding on June 24, 2017 and my expectations were above and beyond! I would recommend them for any type of event or occasion.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ellie · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Kev worked my wedding reception and it was amazing! Had ages 16 to 84 on the dance floor all night. Highly recommend and will certainly be usin again for any future events!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

"I did not stop dancing the entire night."
    "My calves are killing me, but it was so totally worth it!"
    "I haven't danced like that in years!"
    Just a few of the things we heard over and over again from all of our guests after our wedding. We cannot say enough about Dave (DJ Droma) & North Jersey Entertainment. He really pulled together a great mix and kept the energy flowing throughout the whole night. We had some random song requests and he worked them in there flawlessly. Everyone had such a great time and we owe so much of it to Dave at North Jersey Entertainment. So. Much. Fun.

Sent on 05/23/2017

laura · Married on 04/08/2017

Kevin & his team are absolutely, hands down, the most amazing DJ team ever! His responsiveness to all my emails was top notch. He worked with me on several surprises at the reception, including having a sax guy come play beside him, and everything went off without a hitch. He respected all my wishes -- from the songs we wanted to hear to not taking requests from our guests. As everyone knows, a DJ makes or breaks your wedding, and he completely made it! The party DID NOT STOP! The floor was packed all night. We even bumped back the cake cutting because everyone (literally all ages) was having such a great time. I will absolutely use him for all my future entertainment needs! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for making that the best night ever!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Suzanne · Married on 01/15/2017

Kevin as awesome! He met with us, explained everything, and ran down a huge list of songs to see what we wanted. He answered my various questions quickly. We were very late in booking a DJ and he was amazingly accommodating. He was also extremely flexible and helpful when we wanted to squeeze in some live performances as part of the reception. Kevin played everything we wanted to hear and nothing we didn't. He even managed to make our younger guests feel special with a Zombie contest! Several guests told us it was the best reception they have ever been to and I am certain Kevin and North Jersey Entertainment were a great part of that!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2016

DJ Kevin and his assistant Josh did an excellent job at our wedding! They were professional & accommodating the entire time. The music selection was great and they had everyone dancing the whole night. We requested a mix of Latin/traditional/pop music and they exceeded our expectations! Our guests had a blast and several of them mentioned that the DJs did an awesome job. I would highly recommend North Jersey Entertainment & their services. We are so glad we chose them for our wedding! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved north jersey entertainment for my wedding dj& photo booth services , Kevin was super helpful and responsive and they were super affordable for our budget. I danced my whole wedding night away. He helped my fiance and I pick the ceremony and dj music and really did an amazing job. I would recommend them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Thanks so much for your hard work to help make our wedding so special! Xavier was professional and rolled with last minute changes during the big day with ease and a great attitude. Super friendly and a pleasure from start to finish! Special thanks to Kevin and Xavier. Highly recommend!
    Sarah

Sent on 09/28/2016

valerie · Married on 05/27/2016

A big thank to North Jersey Entertainment for providing excellent music for our wedding reception. Kevin and his assistant Michael did an amazing job from start to finish. Kevin listened to everything we wanted for our reception and he did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend using North Jersey Entertainment for your next event. I am planning on booking with these guys again for any future events we have. Thanks again Kevin!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Michael · Married on 03/19/2016

North Jersey Entertainment rocked my wedding! Very professional from the start, and they tailored to both my wife and my family's needs. The ceremony music and party introductions were spot on. They played games with the kids, and brought awesome party props during the peak of the party. We were literally JUMPING on the dance floor by the end of the night. I highly recommend this elite crew for any type of event. Definitely using them in the future.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Nicolette · Married on 02/05/2016

THANK YOU to North Jersey Entertainment for an outstanding wedding! My entire family loved Kevin and the team. Our crowd was a mix of both Latin and American, and the music was perfectly chosen and played at the right times. Couldn't have asked for a better reception. Excited to see these guys again at my friend's wedding. You can never go wrong with these PROS!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2015

Xavier is an amazing Dj and made our wedding a very special day ! Thank you NJE

Sent on 09/04/2017

North Jersey Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review! We had a great time!!

North Jersey Entertainment came highly recommended by friends, and Kevin lived up to their praises. Kevin was very professional and knowledgeable in assisting us in planning our reception. All our special requests were fulfilled by Kevin. Our guests included 4 generations and everyone was pleased with his musical selections. He kept our guests dancing and entertained and all for a reasonable price. We are so glad that Kevin DJ'ed our reception - he helped make it the memorable day it was!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Janelle ·

Professionals who know how to make a party rock!

North Jersey Entertainment is that unique combination of excited for your wedding, value for money, and ability to deliver on every expectation you have.

We gave them a general idea of what we were looking for, and they knocked it out of the park. My wife and I told them the types of music we wanted, and said, "We trust you guys, do your thing." And we do not regret it in the slightest.

Our wedding had a bunch of odd bits, and the team from NJE absolutely killed it. We had a sword fight, and they had the music queued up, even though I only got it at the last minute from a youtube video. We asked for the final song of the night to be Piano Man, and somehow, they found the absolute best version we'd ever heard.

North Jersey Entertainment was a very important part of why all of our vendors told us that this was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Edward Coleman · Married on 06/07/2019

Great value and a perfect fit

When we started looking for wedding DJ's, we were of the opinion that a lot of DJ's are a little obnoxious, constantly on the mic with that annoying DJ voice and making themselves the center of attention. Well, our DJ with North Jersey Entertainment, Gio, and his team were really superb and was everything we wanted in a DJ with absolutely none of that stereotypical DJ patter. Gio took the song suggestions we provided and created a great playlist and the dance floor was full all night. We also got the photo booth addition because this company had the cheapest rates for a photo booth we saw and this team was great as well, being helpful with all the guests and very patient with the kids that were there. All of the digital shots from the photo booth were provided to us in a link a few days after the event. We couldn't have asked for a better reception.

The entire process of dealing with North Jersey Entertainment was great and they delivered a top notch experience for a much better price than I was quoted from other vendors (who also failed to give us the same comfortable vibe we got from Gio). I will recommend this company to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    North Jersey Entertainment 5

Tonya · Married on 06/21/2014

They are phenomenal. The music was perfect for my mom's wedding and I would totally use them again! Thank you so much for sharing an important and memorable moment with us!!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2018

3.5

Dave did a fantastic job at our May 18th wedding! Not only did we receive several compliments from our guests about how amazing the music was, but the dance floor was consistently full throughout the night. My husband and I had the BEST time dancing and truly had the most fun.

From the beginning, Dave was incredibly helpful. He reached out to me about six months before the wedding to set up a time to meet. He was very flexible about where/when to meet, especially since we had to cancel the first meeting because of bad weather. Whenever I had a question, Dave answered it in a timely manner (usually in a few hours!) and his responses were always incredibly helpful. When I was feeling a bit overwhelmed about picking songs for the ceremony, Dave sent me several different options that helped me to narrow down my choices.

Dave and the music at our wedding was, by far, one of the best parts of the night. You can tell how knowledgeable he is, and what a passion he has for what he does. He was truly able to capture everything we wanted.

I did take off 1.5 stars for professionalism because after the wedding was over, I continually got emails about writing them a review. I did always plan on writing a review, and I thought within a month would be considered a timely manner (as we just got married and were settling in), but I received at least five emails from them within a month regarding the review. Despite this, we wouldn't change anything about the music/photo booth services at our wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2018