12 Reviews for North Grove Hall

Exclusive Venue Use (1)
Custom (1)
Reh. Dinner Specific (1)
11 North Grove Hall Reviews

We used North Grove Hall for my son's rehearsal dinner on October 15th. Melanie made everything SO easy. I literally only had to drop off a photograph that I wanted to display. The food was fantastic and service was great! She remembered from our initial conversation the colors and flower varieties to be used in the wedding and incorporated them into the decorations. I'll call her again!

Profile Picture Rhonda , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Melanie was great to work with. Very responsive, flexible and had great ideas. I would book this venue again and highly recommend it to anyone else. We had our day after brunch here and it was intimate and relaxing.

Profile Picture Cristin, 9/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was wonderful! Thank you for making this event happen so easily! You were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a fantastic experience. Melanie Pruit was so helpful and very patient. She made hosting our rehearsal dinner "painfree". Her experience and professionalism made our event a success. I highly recommend the venue and her service.

Profile Picture Mandi , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Exclusive Venue Use, Clean Up, Event Planning, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Local, Custom, Reh. Dinner Specific

North Grove Hall was just perfect for the bridesmaid luncheon for 16 ladies that I hosted for my daughter. I was able to bring in my own linens, chargers, flowers, food and beverages. The venue was intimate and felt like home, which is exactly what I wanted. After the luncheon, Melanie took care of the clean up, so I could proceed with other festivities of the day.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Melanie was so easy to work with! I have a very busy work schedule and she always found the time to speak with me while planning my daughters college graduation party. Although she let us do our own decor, she always had great ideas! NGH was a great quaint place to hold our college grad party!

Profile Picture Eileen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

I hosted a wedding shower at North Grove Hall and it was perfect. Affordable, accommodating and everyone was raving about the venue and event. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Dara, 5/6/17, 1 Review

Excellent experience.

Profile Picture User6608997, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Rehearsal Dinner Location

As the social chair of my sorority, I held our Semi-Formal at North Grove hall this year. We had a fantastic time and they made everything so easy and fun! Our girls had nothing but great things to say about the event! It was such a great value, we will definitely be holding more events here in the future.

Profile Picture Victoria , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location
3.7

We loved our rehearsal dinner at North Grove Hall. The service was excellent. My only recommendation is that they use smaller tables so it feels more spacious. We would have been happy with less space per person at each table.

Profile Picture Lorna, 11/4/17, 1 Review