North Grove Hall Reviews

12 | Dahlonega, GA

12 Reviews for North Grove Hall

12 North Grove Hall Reviews

Rhonda · Married on 10/15/2017

We used North Grove Hall for my son's rehearsal dinner on October 15th. Melanie made everything SO easy. I literally only had to drop off a photograph that I wanted to display. The food was fantastic and service was great! She remembered from our initial conversation the colors and flower varieties to be used in the wedding and incorporated them into the decorations. I'll call her again!

Sent on 10/24/2017

North Grove Hall's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed the pleasure of being of service to you.

Cristin · Married on 09/18/2017

Melanie was great to work with. Very responsive, flexible and had great ideas. I would book this venue again and highly recommend it to anyone else. We had our day after brunch here and it was intimate and relaxing.

Sent on 10/23/2017

North Grove Hall's reply:

Thank you for the review Cristin. It was a pleasure to have been of service and I loved the idea of the after wedding brunch to accommodate all of your out-of-town guests.

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything was wonderful! Thank you for making this event happen so easily! You were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Thank you Jessica.

Mandi · Married on 07/29/2017

What a fantastic experience. Melanie Pruit was so helpful and very patient. She made hosting our rehearsal dinner "painfree". Her experience and professionalism made our event a success. I highly recommend the venue and her service.

Sent on 08/09/2017

North Grove Hall's reply:

i'm so glad we could be of service and make your evening enjoyable.

Catherine · Married on 05/27/2017

North Grove Hall was just perfect for the bridesmaid luncheon for 16 ladies that I hosted for my daughter. I was able to bring in my own linens, chargers, flowers, food and beverages. The venue was intimate and felt like home, which is exactly what I wanted. After the luncheon, Melanie took care of the clean up, so I could proceed with other festivities of the day.

Sent on 08/15/2017

North Grove Hall's reply:

Thank you so much! it was a pleasure to be of service. Your set up was so cute and I loved the color scheme.
  • User6576178 · 1+ year ago

Melanie was so easy to work with! I have a very busy work schedule and she always found the time to speak with me while planning my daughters college graduation party. Although she let us do our own decor, she always had great ideas! NGH was a great quaint place to hold our college grad party!

Dara · Married on 05/06/2017

I hosted a wedding shower at North Grove Hall and it was perfect. Affordable, accommodating and everyone was raving about the venue and event. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

North Grove Hall's reply:

Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoyed the venue and that your event turned out so beautifully.

Excellent experience.

Victoria · Married on 11/12/2016

As the social chair of my sorority, I held our Semi-Formal at North Grove hall this year. We had a fantastic time and they made everything so easy and fun! Our girls had nothing but great things to say about the event! It was such a great value, we will definitely be holding more events here in the future.

Sent on 02/08/2017

North Grove Hall's reply:

Thank you so much. So glad you enjoyed it and I loved your decorations for your Kate Spade affair. You can't go wrong with pink, black and white.

Diane · event on: 06/03/2017

This was a lovely small venue. Melanie was very helpful and accommodating. I would not hesitate to use North Grove Hall again.

Sent on 08/15/2017

North Grove Hall's reply:

Thank you Diane. You event was so much fun and all the decorations you made were fantastic. What a great group of ladies that day.

Melanie provided a beautiful setting for our bridal luncheon that was graciously hosted for my daughter's bridal party at North Grove Hall. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a more fitting venue. It made my job as M.O.B very easy at an extremely hectic time.

Lorna · Married on 11/04/2017

3.6
      3.5
      3.5
      2.5

We loved our rehearsal dinner at North Grove Hall. The service was excellent. My only recommendation is that they use smaller tables so it feels more spacious. We would have been happy with less space per person at each table.

Sent on 11/23/2017

North Grove Hall's reply:

Thank you Lorna. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and a delight to have met you.