132 Reviews for North Carolina Wedding Officiants Reverend Angela Kelley

No Denomination (5)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Agnostic (2)
Vow Renewal (1)

Angela was wonderful, we got in touch with her the last minute for our small wedding ceremony and she was so accommodating and answered any questions we had with email or over the phone. When we got to the beach we went and met at a local coffee shop and were to able to just and sit and chat about what we wanted and i felt very comfortable with her. She goes beyond what most would do and I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry my now husband and I.

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angela performed our Wedding ceremony on July 27, 2018. She was so easy to work with prior to and the day of the wedding. We wouldn't trade our experience with her!
Daphne

Profile Picture Daphne, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angela was so quick to respond since we had only three days notice for our wedding due to family illness. She was great to work with and made a very special ceremony for our immediate family. Highly recommend and she was key to helping us pull this off!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You will not find a better wedding officiant. Angela is super professional and will work with you to make your day perfect. She is very affordable. If you’re looking to elope or get married in general, Angela is the wedding officiant to go with.

Profile Picture Brady , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Angela is such a wonderful person and minister! From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I felt like I had known her my whole life. She helped us create our perfect wedding ceremony and she executed it beautifully. We are so happy she was able to officiate our wedding. She was always very responsive, and called to check on me to make sure I didn’t stress about a thing. We highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Angela was quick to reply and available for us on short notice (5 weeks) away from wedding. Reasonable pricing, very friendly, and also suggested some photographers who I have also Booked! Can't wait to meet her on our wedding day! Update since wedding....Angela is absolutely the best! She should get 10 stars instead of 5. Such a sweet lady and the ceremony was incredible, it was like she had known us for years! We have a new friend now for sure!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Angela did stellar job as our officiant. She made our ceremony so incredibly meaningful, simple, elegant, and intimate. My husband and I keep going back over the day, and our ceremony was hands down our favorite part of the entire wedding (as it should be) because it completely reflected how we feel about one another and who we are together as a couple. Our day could not have been as special without Angela as our officiant. She was professional, understanding, flexible, and truly loves what she does! We recommend her without reservations.

Profile Picture Gabby, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Angela was absolutely perfect! She was very personable, kind and caring. We planned our wedding from a distance and didn't have much to go by other than recommendations. From our first conversation on the phone right up to the wedding, she was by our side making sure everything was the way we wanted it. She was an instant friend throughout the whole process and made our day special and memorable!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Angela was such a incredible part of our wedding experience. From the first time we met her, we felt like we had known her our whole lives. Every step of the way, she went above and beyond to shower us with support, encouragement, and overflowing joy for our union. She helped us create a beautiful ceremony that we will always cherish. All of our guests were touched by the presence that she brought as she officiated our ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience working with Angela. Thank you for making our day so special for us, and for giving us a wedding ceremony that we will treasure forever.

Profile Picture Eliza, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angela is so sweet. She was the officiant for our wedding at The Atrium, and she made the whole thing so easy! She offered us so many options and examples for different wedding ceremonies, which was super helpful for us considering we had no idea what we were doing, and we were able to craft our own ceremony ideas with her help. She also gave us a great idea for a ring warming/blessing from our wedding guests that we were able to incorporate into our ceremony since it was a smaller wedding, which was a really meaningful. I had a few people comment on it saying they had never seen it before, but it was such a cool idea. She was super responsive over email as we were leading up to the wedding, and she called both me and the groom the morning of the wedding just to see how we were doing. She was a calming presence before, during and after the ceremony, and we felt very blessed to have her be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Becca, 9/29/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Officiant

While in search of a wedding officiant we looked into a few different options however, from our first call we knew Angela was the right fit. Angela was very responsive, professional and willing to help us. Most importantly she made us feel very comfortable with the whole process from start to finish.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I contacted Angela Kelley about 9+ months in advance for our September 2017 wedding, based on her Wedding Wire reviews and her website. Angela lived up to all of our expectations of a wonderful ceremony! Her communications were very prompt and helpful, she was willing to meet with us before the ceremony, and she conducted a beautiful ceremony (in the rain at that!). The other reviews that I read were true. She is wonderful at making the couple feel comfortable, and she is a very "classy" and professional officiant. She gave great traditional and optional vow options, which helped us to write the perfect ceremony. She also gave us the perfect referral for our photographer. Thanks to Angela for helping to make our wedding day spectacular!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Angela always does a wonderful job of making people feel like the most important people in the room! Very professional and personable! She is the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angela is absolutely amazing! She provided us with exactly what we wanted in our ceremony. She worked with us to make sure it was perfect in our eyes and for our families. As being a wedding professional in the industry, I was very selective on the vendors I used. Angela, you are amazing and thank you for making our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angela not only married Geoff and I but she took the life that we live together and turned it into the most beautiful ceremony I've ever heard. Details of our relationship were not overlooked and she made us very comfortable throughout the entire process. On time, looking spectacular, and so kind....Angela thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough nice things about Angela...she is personable, knowledgeable, professional, and just a nice presence whom you will enjoy at your wedding! Don't hesitate to use her to officiate your ceremony!

Profile Picture Jean, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Angela at the last minute and she made everything so straightforward and hassle-free! I wrote our entire ceremony, which she was very receptive to, and she did a great job delivering it. We're very glad we got to work with Angela.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I loved having Rev. Angela Kelley at our wedding! In looking for officiates for our out-of-town ceremony, I was looking for someone who had great reviews for being dependable, professional, and had a lot of experience. Angela was all of these things and so much more. A couple of other criteria I wanted fulfilled was someone who could work with us via phone/email since we didn't live in the Wilmington area, someone who was open to working with couples of different religious backgrounds (or not religious at all,) and someone who was also comfortable with our dog being at the ceremony as the flower girl! Angela was so open and accepting to all of our creative ideas. She sent us so much information to help us plan the perfect ceremony and was supportive to encourage us to make it something we truly would be happy with. She is an EXPERT, and made a point to make sure we really took the time to "be with each other" instead of just rushing through the day. We incorporated a lot of little details and everything truly went perfectly! The rehearsal also went very smoothly, in part to our event planner, but also because Angela knew just what to do. We still talk about how perfect our wedding weekend was. Everyone should consider Angela for their ceremony!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Based upon the many positive reviews on wedding wire, we reached out to Reverend Kelley. It took one conversation to realize how special she is and experienced with making a wedding day even more of a blessing. The wedding she put together for us was heartfelt and amazing. She kept everyone calm and things running smoothly during the ceremony. The Sunday before the big day, we panicked when we realized we miscommunicated and neither of us had yet returned a checklist to her, even though we prepared it a couple of months ago. Reverend Kelley spent her Sunday working on the most amazing and beautiful words in our ceremony. Returned it to us the same day as we cried over her well crafted ceremony. Reverend Kelley was graceful, loving, and truly showed deep caring in officiating our beautiful ceremony. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Working with Rev. Angela Kelley was such a pleasure. She was EXTREMELY professional, kind and knowledgeable. She worked with me to create the perfect ceremony for our wedding - and we couldn't be happier with the way it turned out! If you are on the fence about who to hire to officiate your wedding, you can stop here...because you've already found the perfect person! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/30/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Angela was amazing. Not only was she very responsive to emails and phone calls (we live about 2 hours apart) but she was very accommodating as well. She has a great packet which has various vows, readings, and other items/ideas for the ceremony. She had them organized from short to long ceremonies and even religious and non-religious ones. We were able to use whatever we liked, in whichever order we chose across all of those and send it to her using the worksheet she provided. Hence, we were able to have the perfect tailormade wedding ceremony. She even sent off our marriage license after we signed it, so we wouldn't have to figure out when we would be able to do it.

All in all, she was an absolute delight to work with and I couldn't imagine a better person to have officiating our wedding.

Profile Picture Spencer, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angela is simply amazing. There is no other way to describe her. She made our ceremony perfect! She sent us a packet and allowed us to customize anything we wanted. She was available whenever you needed her and very easy to communicate with. For anyone looking for an Officiant, Angela is your person and she will go above and beyond to make your ceremony exactly how you want it to be. We love Angela and recommend her to all our friends getting married. She made our wedding day so special.

Grace Racano​

Profile Picture Grace, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I knew Rev. Angela Kelley was the perfect match for our wedding the first time I corresponded with her through emails and on the phone. She's so helpful and takes such great pride in making your day extra special and personal! She allowed my husband and I to completely make the ceremony vows and readings more personal! Rev. Angela Kelley is a beautiful person inside and out and she took all nerves away the day of the wedding! She makes you feel so comfortable and so reassuring! She even called me the morning of just to check in on us! She is such an amazing person and I would recommend Rev. Angela Kelley to anyone! Thank you so much for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

OMG- Rev Angela Kelley was so wonderful! She was very professional, super nice, and extremely enthusiastic about our wedding! We had to plan everything over email or calls, since we live in Texas but our wedding was in Ocean Isle Beach, NC, but she was very responsive and patient with the entire process! It was so great to finally meet her on our wedding day!! We were able to work with her to create our unique and special wedding ceremony!! Everything was beautiful and we had tears from our family and friends for sure! I would highly highly recommend her to anyone- especially a beautiful beach wedding!! Thanks again, Angela!!!
-Erica & Jacques