Rev. Angela Kelley Reviews

140 | Topsail Beach, NC

140 Reviews for Rev. Angela Kelley

Cheryl · Married on 07/06/2012

Angela 's laughter was what struck me first about her on the phone. She presented for our wedding with same pleasant demeanor. She was prompt, professionally dressed, and offered assistance. We were very pleased with the ceremony and the way that she presented it.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Patrick · Married on 06/28/2012

Rev. Kelley is great. She gave us many good ideas for our ceremony, while still allowing us to customize things as we wanted.

For various reasons, we did not have time for a rehearsal; even so, the wedding went perfectly.

We were so pleased with Rev. Kelley's service, and she was so helpful, that we have stayed in contact and now consider her a good friend.

Sent on 07/17/2012

James · Married on 06/15/2012

My wife and I searched for a while online to find the "right" officiant for our wedding ceremony - when we came across Reverand Kelley, it just seemed to click; "She is the one we want." After we contacted Rev. Kelley, it seemed our intuition served us well. Her approach to designing the ceremony was more than flexible, and gave us the absolute best presentation we could for our families. We were so honored to have her at our ceremony, and we were glad she stayed for a bit of the reception. Her personality blended well with ours and our families, almost as if she were an aunt of ours, it was great! My wedding was truly the best day of my life, and Reverand Kelley played an important role in it.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Kristina · Married on 05/25/2012

Reverend Angela Kelley was awesome. I would highly recommend her to everyone! I called her with less than a weeks notice for my wedding and she rose to the occasion beyond belief. She even drove 45 minutes on a Sunday to meet with us. She was absolutely amazing. She was very friendly but professional at the same time. The ceremony she came up with left me speechless and in tears. She was also more than happy to stand in the rain for us! Her price was do reasonable for the happiness she brought to Jason and I. If anyone is unsure please call Angela! My mom was 600 miles away and overwhelmed by how awesome she made everything. With all this said, thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Ashlyn · Married on 05/13/2012

My husband and I was joined together in a beautiful ceremony by Reverend Angela Kelley. Not only did I marry my best friend, Reverend Angela made us feel as if we were being married by a friend. Reverend Angela was very Professional, she made our day and our ceremony a day we will always remember, she was very helpful and seen to it that our wedding was the best it could be,Reverend Angela makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. I am very glad she conducted our ceremony , I highly recommend Reverend Angela Kelley, if you are looking for someone to conduct your ceremony,and are looking for someone to make your day as beautiful and you will be on that special day then Reverend Angela Kelley is who I highly and absolutely recommend .

Sent on 05/25/2012
  • Jilda

Jilda · Married on 05/12/2012

Rev. Angela Kelley is a jewel! She was professional, yet I felt like I was talking with my best friend through all the details!! She even helped calm a frazzled bride when necessary. Every bride needs to talk to her before selecting an officiant. You wouldn't want to miss out on this jewel!!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2012

Reverend Angela Kelley is the best! Really! I did my research and called around before I made my final selection for who I wanted to marry my husband and I. My wedding was planned last minute and she was very patient, professional & affordable. She went above and beyond to make our day a special one. We couldn't decide exactly where on the beach to get married at because we were not familiar with the location... Rev Angela offered to drive around and find us one. She exceeded mine & my husbands expectations & more! I have nothing but nice things to say about her & am very blessed to have had her be apart of a day we will remember forever!!! <3

Sent on 05/26/2012

Kerri · Married on 04/28/2012

Angela was very professional and at the same time made our wedding fun and personal. She was easy to work with and gave us ideas for our service to make it unique for us. I would and will recommend Angela to officiate at my family and friends weddings.

Sent on 05/20/2012

K · Married on 04/07/2012

My new husband and I had our initial meeting with Rev. Angela last month. She was very informative, did not pressure us at all, and provided us with a handbook that made it so easy to put our ceremony together. We loved the vibe we got from her: relaxed and fun. Although we were encouraged by Rev. Angela to meet with several officiants before making a decision, we left the meeting feeling like she was the perfect officiant for us and immediately contracted her services.

As it turned out, we were right! She was the right mixture of seriousness and levity. Our guests loved her! We had so many compliments on our ceremony, most remarking that the Reverend's words touched them deeply. When we were all just about ready to cry, she would inject some humor and make them laugh.

The last thing we wanted was a stuffy ceremony, or one that was too mushy or cheesy. Rev. Angela Kelley delivered way past our expectations and was a perfect representation of our personalities... relaxed, comfortable, and fun. Our wedding day was perfect, and I couldn't imagine anyone else performing our ceremony! We realize a perfect rating may seem impossible to achieve but when we thought about the quality, value, flexibility, etc of Reverend Angela, we couldn't give her less than five stars. She was terrific!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Laura · Married on 03/17/2012

Reverend Angela was absolutely amazing! She made our special day more than we could have ever imagined. She set the perfect mood for our ceremony. Living out of town we never had the opportunity to meet with her prior to the wedding so we did not know her personally before; however, by the end of the ceremony we felt like we had known her for years. We could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Karen · Married on 06/11/2011

Reverend Angela Kelley is truly wonderful! She is incredibly knowledgeable, efficient, professional and personable. We have complete confidence that she did everything in her power to ensure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. She even let us write our ceremony! Angela is passionate about her work and it shows! She goes out of her way to make sure the entire process is fun and easy. We rarely had questions during the planning stages, because she so wonderfully explains everything; but when we did, she was right there to answer them. We never once had to worry. We definitely recommend Angela to anyone who wants a personal, fun and beautiful wedding for no stress and a great value!! Thank you Angela!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Erna · Married on 09/03/2018

So far Angela has been very helpful, understanding, professional and funny!! It's going to be a great day!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Cathy · Married on 05/18/2014

Reverend Angela gave us a very memorable wedding ceremony. She is a very considerate and dedicated professional. Thanks Angela!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Judy K. · Married on 12/21/2013

Oh my, where to start. My boyfriend of 5 years and I decided to run off and get married. We did not want a traditional little white church, we wanted to marry on the beach. Our favorite beach is Topsail Island, so we searched pastors and preachers (we love the Lord) but did not want to take the time/bother for family involvement. So after speaking with and e-mailing Ms. Angela....we knew the cost, timing and flexibility were just what we were looking for.

The ceremony was integrated with our own vows, included prayer, blessing and photos by her wonderful husband....could not have been better. Highly recommend Ms. Angela...you will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything....Blessings for 2014. Kenny and Judy

Sent on 01/13/2014

Corinne · Married on 02/09/2013

Angela Kelly was very flexible and responsive! She was so nice, and made us feel so comfortable! I'm glad I came across her! It was nice that she could relate to us because she is Military as well!

Thank you again!