Rev. Angela Kelley Reviews

140 Reviews for Rev. Angela Kelley

Rev. Angela Kelley 1
Rev. Angela Kelley 2

Marsha · Married on 06/01/2013

Angela, Reverend Kelley, was amazing to work with! She took the extra time to get to know us and took into consideration our wants, needs and desires. She was able to incorporate personal details about us and our families to really make this wedding beautiful! Angela gave us guidelines and options to help us build our wedding the way we really wanted it to be. She was also very flexible and calming with less than an hour before the wedding my husband's tux didn't fit and he had to drive 30 minutes each way as well as get the tux altered again before the wedding. She had a very fun yet calming air about her and if I lived closer, she is the type of person that I would love to have as a friend. Thank you Angela for all the time and effort you put in with us to make our event truly special! By the way, this was no easy feat as this was a marriage between the North and the South as well as from a Christian and Jewish background. She was the best!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Randi · Married on 05/30/2013

Rev Angela Kelley married us on the beach on Topsail Island, NC on May 30th 2013. She prepared the most perfect ceremony for my husband and I! She was kind, well-spoken, professional and sweet. Angela made our special day memorable and perfect. Her prompt response to our request was extremely impressive! She created the most appropriate, heartfelt and personalized ceremony by getting to know us with a simple phone conversation! Angela's attention for detail is outstanding! What an honor and pleasure it was to have her preside over our marriage ceremony! Rev. Kelley truly enhanced the happiness that our special day brought for us. We are very blessed to have made a new "Island friend" in Topsail. Thank you, Angela for being such a huge part of our special day! We look forward to seeing you upon our return!
    Sincerely, Shawn and Randi Malzi (Johnstown, PA)

Sent on 06/19/2013

We would like to thank you for the beautiful service you performed for us yesterday. Stepping in and helping us out on such short notice was a huge relief and we greatly appreciate it. Your advice and words of wisdom will stay with us for years to come.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2013

Angela was a joy to have at our wedding. She made us all feel so welcome. She let us modify and customize the service to our liking, and provided options that really met our needs.

If you are looking for a great person give Angela a call, I called several officiants and she was by far the best.

If you perhaps are a non-religious couple, or are of mixed cultures or religious, she will be very sensitive and accommodate your needs. She never says anything during the ceremony you haven't agreed upon in advance.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Alexander · Married on 05/17/2013

Wonderful. Very approachable, very helpful, helped us design the perfect ceremony for our wedding. Felt like she was a part of the family, not just an officiant.

Sent on 06/30/2013
  • User2046318 · 2+ years ago

From the very beginning Angela was so easy to work with. We were an out of town couple and she was flexible in meeting with us. We also changed our ceremony several times and she was ok with whatever made us happy. She called to check in with us on our ceremony day to make sure we were good to go and to let us know that she was there to talk to if we needed her. She is very professional and is quick to respond to any questions you may have. All our guests talked about how beautiful her words were at our wedding and how well she spoke. Guests continue to comment on what a beautiful and unique ceremony she provided. She built the ceremony around what we wanted and provided us with a booklet of information on the different options we could build into our ceremony. She was there every step of the way and we can not give her a high enough rating on here as she is worth more than 5 stars. Thanks so much Angela, you were WONDERFUL!!!

Sent on 05/14/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/09/2013

I could not have picked a more personable person to officiate our beautiful wedding! Angela was very quick responding to all emails and worked with every request I had for our ceremony! I would highly recommend Mrs.Kelley!!! Thank you for everything Angela!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Helen · Married on 12/27/2012

Reverend Angela Kelley was absolutely wonderful!! We currently live in Texas and were planning a "destination wedding" in NC. Reverend Kelley was a perfect choice. She was very friendly and stayed in contact with me prior to the wedding. She provided quite an assortment of sample ceremonies and allowed us to pick and choose the segments that we liked creating our own personalized ceremony. Reverend Kelley provided a light-hearted and sometimes humerous atmosphere which is exactly what we wanted. I would defintely recommend her to anyone!!

Claire · Married on 12/23/2012

Angela was great! She made our ceremony perfect & was soo kind & sweet with her words. I can't thank her enough for making my big day soo wonderful!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Natalie · Married on 11/10/2012

Reverend Angela was actually not able to provide her services for my fiance and I due to distance (we couldn't afford for her to travel), but she was more than willing to help us in any way that she could. She went out of her way to send us samples of her ceremonies to use them as reference because of our specific ceremony preference. She kept in touch, and made sure that she did everything that she could to help us through this overwhelming time! Thanks Angela!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Rev. Angela Kelley's reply:

First & foremost thank you Natalie for taking the time to write such a nice review for me. I thought I might add our distance is 7 hours from each other & I sure wish it wasn't! I am so glad I could help you in the ways I could. May you & Kent have an absolutely amazing life together. Thank you!

Tanya · Married on 11/09/2012

Angela Kelley did such a BEAUTIFUL wedding ceremony. What was so wonderful is the caring attentiveness to our unique wedding blending our families together. As a couple we were able to choose from a very easily formatted ceremony to compliment our beliefs and customize our wedding. She was prompt and courteous! If you are planning a wedding Reverend Kelley is your best choice!!!!

Michal · Married on 10/20/2012

Rev. Angela Kelley was completely professional yet warm and supportive at the same time! We are so thankful she was able to officiate at our wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Brian · Married on 10/13/2012

Reverend Angela Kelley performed our ceremony this past Saturday and it was perfect. She made creating and customizing our service an absolute breeze. We did a no frills beach wedding at a rented house on Kure Beach NC. When the ceremony began her presence put both myself and my bride at complete ease. She conducted the service in a very heartfelt manner. There wasn't a dry eye and I think she almost choked up, it was truly magnificent. All the guests were equally enthusiastic including my mother and mother-in-law.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Jill · Married on 10/06/2012

Angela did an amazing job with our ceremony. I was extremely nervous about the whole ceremony, but Angela did a wonderful job of calming me down. She even called several times in the weeks/days leading up to our wedding. But even before then she emailed me along the way to make sure everything was going smoothly and to see how I was doing or if I needed help with anything. I also really liked how she gave us the option to pick and choose each part of the ceremony so we got exactly what we wanted. Also, we got married on the beach and were worried guests wouldn't be able to hear her without a microphone, but she projected her voice really well and everyone could hear her just fine without having to rent additional equipment. It was perfect!

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2012

Angela was a lifesaver, our minister had a family emergency at the last minute and she stepped right up and delivered a personalized, heartwarming and beautiful ceremony! She is friendly, helpful, affordable and professional and will go out of her way to help make your wedding everything you want it to be. We have come to think of her as a friend and hope to keep in touch with her for years to come. We truly couldn't have asked for a better person to bring us together as man and wife.

Sent on 10/27/2012

james @ valerie · Married on 10/06/2012

Angela was highly professional and personable, we really enjoyed having her for our wedding ceremony. She was very helpful in planning the ceremony, as well as furnishing multipule choices for our wedding vows. We would highly recommend her services Ron and Valerie Brock

Sent on 11/15/2012

Suzi · Married on 09/23/2012

To those looking for a wonderful wedding experience I would definitely recommend Reverand Angela Kelley. Really from the moment we first contacted her, she was a positive and invaluable key to our special day. She responded quickly to the inquiry, she provided worksheets and ideas for our service, and she researched our requests for the ceremony we were looking for. We met at a local spot for a glass of wine and decided on the spot she was the one for us. Her inquiry into how we met and the ease we felt with her was just a natural extension of her calling. She provided us a beautiful service that represented our faith and values, in a wonderful setting, and followed up by filing our paperwork afterwards. I hope we can be friends for a long long time and you will be delighted and more than satisfied with her help. Perfect match for a perfect match. Thank you, Suzi Fauquier

Sent on 10/11/2012

Angela was an amazing officiant. She made us feel comfortable and gave us great pointers for what to do during the ceremony. We also loved that we could choose our whole ceremony! Many thanks to her for making our ceremony really fun and relaxing!!!

Sent on 11/26/2012
  • W

Wendi · Married on 09/18/2012

Reverend Angela Kelley was wonderful! She was so helpful and knowledgable with the planning our ceremony. She even recommended local merchants since we were coming to Topsail from out of town. We had the wedding we always dreamed of and it was due in large part to Reverend Kelley!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Diana · Married on 09/15/2012

I am so grateful to have found Rev. Angela Kelley. She was fantastic with everything leading up to the wedding and especially the day of. She made us feel at ease when the nerves started to trickle in. I would highly recommend Rev. Kelley to anyone!

Dana · Married on 09/14/2012

I contacted Reverend Kelley after a less than satisfactory experience with another officiant, so was pleasantly surprised by her prompt response to my email with both a return phone call and an email. She met with us the next day to discuss our plans. She offered a few options and worked with us to tailor our ceremony. My husband was especially grateful for her professional, reassuring manner prior to the ceremony. She was reliable, professional and a pleasure to work with. We recommend her without reservation. Dana & Scott

Sent on 11/05/2012

Sophie · Married on 09/13/2012

Angela was incredible to work with! She made me and my fiance feel extremely comfortable and she preformed the most beautiful ceremony for us. After working with her I would consider her a friend and would highly recommend her!

Sophie Munsch

Sent on 12/13/2012

Robin · Married on 07/15/2012

She did an absolutely wonderful job for us!! We were very pleased!!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Christina · Married on 07/13/2012

I can't thank Angela enough for her willingness and flexibility officating my son's wedding ceremony this summer. Not only did she have to drive an hour to reach us, she had to walk a bit to the gazebo on the beach. She also came up the day before and walked everyone through what to do so there wasn't any question the day of the wedding. Weeks prior she had spent time over mail and the phone with Scott & Monica to firm up their vows since he was in AZ and she was in FL.

When Scott introduced a bit of "humor" into the ceremony, Angela didn't skip a beat and played along. It was a BEAUTIFUL! Thank you.

Your friend and mother of the groom - Christina Strong

Tayli · Married on 07/10/2012

Angela was an amazing reverend and friend! She made my big day the best. I've dreamed of my wedding since I was a little girl, and it was my dream and more. I love my husband but he wasn't the most calm person on our wedding day, lol. So Angela stepped up and told me to breathe and calm down because I was shaking nervous haha! She did a great job and my entire family both sides, just loved her and had all great things to say about Angela. Thanks to her, my day was perfect! I highly recommend Angela Kelley for any event!
    Sincerely,