Rev. Angela Kelley Reviews

140 Reviews for Rev. Angela Kelley

Rev. Angela Kelley 1
Rev. Angela Kelley 2

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2014

I met Angela at a wedding and I'm so glad I did! During our first meeting I knew that we had found who we were looking for. Angela made designing our ceremony so easy and personal and was very willing to work with us to make it exactly what we wanted. She takes the time to make sure the bride, groom, and close family members are comfortable and calm- something that we definitely wanted on our day.

Several of our local family and friends asked for Angela's information because of how personable and professional she was at our wedding. I am so thankful for everything that she did for us and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Katie · Married on 05/02/2014

My husband and I decided in February we wanted to get married in May. We aren't religious and so we weren't sure where to begin searching for an officiate for our wedding. We went online and searched for a trusted local officiate around Jacksonville and we found just that in Angela Kelley. Angela and I spoke on the phone a few times before she came to do our wedding, and each time she was professional, kind, a good listener, and as excited as we were about getting married. Prior to the wedding she provided a folder filled with sample wedding ceremonies for us to choose through, and we were able to mix and match to find the perfect ceremony for us. Since we were blending a new family together Angela provided some suggestions that I loved, like exchanging gifts with the children. A few weeks before the ceremony Angela provided the script of the ceremony for us to review and it was perfect. The day of the wedding Angela was extremely flexible, since we weren't sure if we were going to get married right on the beach or in a nearby building. She brought two pairs of shoes just in case we decided on the beach. Even though it was raining she was still game to stand on the beach and marry us in front of our parents, children, and siblings. It was a beautiful and intimate ceremony, and I am thankful that Angela did such a great job. As a side note, I loved that she didn't mind our photographer being right next to her the entire ceremony. I know that friends of mine have had officiates get mad if the photographer was distracting!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Anne · Married on 04/26/2014

Angela was a true pleasure to work with. My husband and I were looking to celebrate both of our family's unique traditions and faiths within our ceremony, and after doing some research we realized it was going to be difficult to find an officiant that was flexible and understanding. Angela was a wonderful resource as we pieced the ceremony together. She reviewed drafts, provided feedback and suggestions, and was always honest and kind. She helped us craft the perfect ceremony for our relationship. Angela was very professional, responsive, she was prompt the day-of - she even called to check in on us the morning of the wedding. She was a wonderful addition to our wedding, and we are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Dawn · Married on 12/28/2013

Angela was so wonderful to work with! We wanted our wedding to be a special, customized ceremony unlike any other and Angela helped make that a reality. She was calm and giving with a quiet control even when we felt frantic and nervous. Our wedding was the most beautiful day of our lives and Angela was an integral part of that. Thank you!
    Dawn and Marc Morriston

Sent on 02/17/2014

Becky · Married on 10/12/2013

I cannot begin to recommend Angela Kelley highly enough as a wedding officiant. Her attention to detail, support, professionalism, sense of humor, warmth, thoughtfulness and kindness made my wedding all the more special. With her help, I was able to write a secular ceremony that fit my and my husband's personalities and that was a true representation of our relationship. Her experience and helpful guidance allowed the evening's events to move smoothly without a hitch. And did I mention the sense of humor? Seriously, she has a great sense of humor. Angela is one of those people I would love to have at every family event as she would make them more fun to attend! I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to be married by her.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Angela was nothing short of absolutely amazing. We needed an officiant with only a few weeks left until our date and she fit us into her schedule no problem. She has many options for variations of ceremonies and it's totally customizable. Our guests loved her and most of them commented on what a wonderful job she did afterwards. The best part is the attention and care she gave my husband and I . She truly understands how special this moment is and does a beautiful job in making it everything you expect. I recommend her with the highest confidence that she will exceed your expectations. This ceremony was a small one for just family and at our large wedding with all our guests next year, we are very much looking forward to having Angela as our officiant again!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Julie · Married on 10/03/2013

Angela was amazing! She made everything easy and is one of those people you feel like you've known all your life after talking with her for only a few minutes. We are so glad we found her to perform our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Christina · Married on 09/19/2013

Angela provided a wonderful wedding ceremony that catered to our specific needs. It was professional yet personal and left us all with the feeling of what a marriage is all about!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Caroline · Married on 09/14/2013

Rev. Kelley recently performed the services for our daughter's wedding on Oak Island in NC and I can honestly say all of the reviews that we read before calling her were absolutely correct. She is very responsive, caring, professional, timely - everything that you want and need to make any wedding run smoothly as possible. We live in Atlanta so were very nervous about using someone that we did not know and would not be able to have regular face to face meetings with; however everything went just as planned and we were VERY pleased.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Perfect! Rev. Kelley was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She helped us come up with the perfect ceremony and it was delivered beautifully!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Michael · Married on 08/20/2013

Angela was extremely responsive to our questions, and provided us samples of arraignments and readings which helped us organize and make our wedding just right. Could not thank her enough!

Holly · Married on 08/04/2013

Angela was awesome! Made my day perfect!

Jean · event on: 07/28/2013

We highly recommend Rev. Angela Kelley for any memorable ceremony you are planning. We are from Wi. and didn't know who to contact for our 40th wedding anniversary. We were planning a family vacation in Topsail N.C. and wanted to renew our vows while there. We began looking on the internet to find someone who would officiate our ceremony. After reading the reviews on Rev. Kelley I called her and immediately knew she was the one for us. She is very personable and was genuinely interested in helping us plan a memorable day. Rev. Kelley had wonderful suggestions as to whether we wanted to write our own vows or if we wanted her to do them for us. In the end we chose a combination of both, and I have to say it was beautiful thanks to her.

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2013

Angela Kelley was so kind hearted from the beginning to the end. As soon as we met eachother it was like we knew eachother for years! She made it so easy for us during the whole ceremony to not be nervous, with the joy and happiness of the words that were spoken. She was lovely and we were so lucky to have her marry us on our wedding day! The whole process was so smooth, since we lived in New Jersey and got married in North Carolina, we got to choose how we wanted the ceremony and got to write our own vows, and she kept in contact with us all the way up to the big day.. When the big day came around, she calmed me down from the moment she said "Hello, it is so nice to meet you, what can I do for you.." We loved the time we spent with her and if we were ever to renew our vows, Angela would be the FIRST person to call!!! I recommend her no doubt to anyone out there, her services were AMAZING!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Alee · Married on 07/05/2013

Angela was amazing! Our original chaplain had an emergency and had to back out 2 days before our wedding, and Angela wrote a beautiful ceremony in incredibly short notice. My husband was on stand by for deployment and she was even willing to meet with us on a holiday, even shorter notice. We loved her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Erin · Married on 07/03/2013

Angela made everything very simple and pleasant! She was willing to be flexible and truly work with us as a couple. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Angela just officiated our beach wedding at the beginning of July. All I can say is WONDERFUL! Angela was really easy to work with and very flexible. She made the process very easy even though we live 20 hours away from her and our wedding destination. Her ceremony was beautiful, and my whole family raved about what a good job she did. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Summer · Married on 06/22/2013

Angela did such a beautiful service for our wedding! She worked wonderfully with us throughout the whole process.We loved everything and thanks to her we had a beautiful ceremony that we are still getting compliments about months later!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

I am from Charlotte and was getting married in Southport, NC. Being a destination wedding and not having a minister on hand, my husband and I had to go with an officiant that we did not personally know. I scoured mutliple sites and found Angela Kelley. I'm so happy we found her! She was so easy to work with, guided my husband and I through the whole process. She provided us with a folder of information which outlined various ceremonies, responses, readings, etc. Everything ran so smoothly- she checked in with me multiple times throughout the week of my wedding to see if I had any questions or concerns that she could help with. I would highly recommend Angela!!

Marcy · Married on 06/10/2013

She was wonderful! I would highly recommend her for a wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Monique · Married on 06/09/2013

Angela was amazing, starting with the initial phone call! My husband originally wanted his chaplain to perform our ceremony. Once we met Angela he was at ease and happy to have her officiant our wedding. Angela has a great personality. Very thorough and checked in with us throughout the time form the initial call to right before our ceremony.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Thank you so much for this absolutely wonderful ceremony! It couldn't have been better, really! Everything was fantastic:
    - The entire organization and communication across three countries since the beginning of this year:
    Right before sending you the first email, I really wasn't sure if we could make all of this work. Amazing!
    - The documents you provided for us to choose/put together the ceremony:
    We could assemble it exactly the way we wanted our ceremony to be. Every detail was perfect and you couldn't have made it easier on us. If you hadn't provided us with this professional paperwork, we would've had to put much more time (that we didn't have) into it. And reading the different samples of ceremonies and the different options for each single part of the ceremony, we can definitely tell that you put a lot of work and dedication into it and that you really love what you're doing. We also loved the idea with the sand ceremony. Our container made it to Germany safely and sits on the cupboard in our living room, constantly reminding us of this beautiful, unforgettable day and putting a smile on our faces each time we look at it.
    - And of course, you and the the way you presented the ceremony:
    We loved the ceremony and the warm-hearted and gracious way you presented it, also our families and our friend Scott (who took the photos).

Also, thank you so much again for printing out and bringing the German translation of our ceremony so that also my father and my grandparents could follow along, and your flexibility in respect of showing up a bit early, as well as waiting for a rain gap! :) We really appreciated this. And from John: the chewing gum and the chill conversation while we waited for the passing of the storm cell(s). The weather really was secondary to the beauty of the day, and we even probably got better pictures out of it as result.

Short and crisp: Everything was simply perfect! :) Thank you so so much again for everything!

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • O

Osie · Married on 06/05/2013

Reverend Angela is amazing!

If your not looking for a cookie cutter ceremony you need to look no further than NC Wedding Officiant Reverend Angela Kelley! I talked with several officiants before I found Angela and right away I knew she was the one She stayed in contact with us throughout the planning process I knew what expect and I had no stress!

She was so enthusiastic and her focus was on making the ceremony all about us. She listened to everything that was important to us as a couple and then she wrote the entire ceremony to highlight those things! It was so beautiful, I cried from beginning to end and it was more special than I could have ever imaged. Angela will always have a special place in our hearts and we consider her a dear friend!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Michael · Married on 06/02/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Kelly. She is extremely professional and courteous. Also, she was very flexible and accommodating. She absolutely made our ceremony special and one of a kind.

Tammy · Married on 06/02/2013

Rev. Angela was a pleasure to work with and very professional. I am so thankful we found her and she was available. Our wedding ceremony was perfect. She listened to our love story and made everything fit us perfectly.