Rev. Angela Kelley Reviews

140 | Topsail Beach, NC

140 Reviews for Rev. Angela Kelley

Rev. Angela Kelley 1
Rev. Angela Kelley 2

Angela was absolutely amazing! She coordinated everything for the ceremony the day. We had no rehearsal and the ceremony went so smoothly! Her options for ceremonies are so thorough but she was still open to us adding in our own pieces and vows. She was dressed professionally and even asked me before what colors were in our wedding so she didn't clash! She gave us instructions on how to do our first kiss so she wouldn't be in the background (our friends' officiants did not do this). LOVED HER!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Tina · Married on 08/13/2015

We were so fortunate to find Angela as the officiant for our wedding. We had an out of town wedding and Angela was great in helping us get everything set up for our perfect day. She sent us all the information we needed to put together the perfect vows, offered suggestions for other vendors, and even helped me when my dress didn't fit exactly right. She kept in touch with us before the event and helped make everything PERFECT, including keep me calm! I'm so very, very thankful we found her!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Donna · Married on 08/09/2015

My husband an I could not be more pleased to have meet Reverend Angela. She is a BLESSING. We live a distance from Top Sail; however, she set up a time during one of our day trips to meet with us and have coffee. She allows you to have control over your ceremony, with her assistance and guidance. She is only a phone call away when you need her. Her concern on how I was handling the wedding day was an added bonus and more than I would have expected. I would recommend her to any and all that are looking for someone to take care of their ceremony. And she handled my crazy husbands antics perfectly.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

Angela was an absolute delight to work with! We had a destination wedding at Topsail Island, NC. She made the process of creating a customized ceremony so easy and special. She was very patient with all the questions and emails I sent over the year leading up to our wedding day, which made planning a wedding from a distance a lot less stressful than it could have been. It was the best day of my life so far and I'm so happy we chose Angela to marry us! Thank you for helping to make our big day so memorable and special, Angela!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Heidi · Married on 08/08/2015

Angela Kelley, Everything was just perfect! thank you so much for making our special day a day we will never forget!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Jean · Married on 08/05/2015

Angela was extremely professional and so helpful. We were planning our N.C. wedding from Ohio. She walked us through every step. She also recommended some great local vendors and I can truly say I don't know what we would have done without her. The ceremony was tailored to us and could not have been more perfect. She was very flexible with times (we had a sunrise ceremony). I can't say enough positive things about Angela, she truly made our special day into what it was.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

Reverend Angela Kelley was so amazing to work with! She perfectly guided us through our marriage process and allowed us so much flexibility in carrying out our ceremony as we had always dreamed. She was extremely professional and prompt with communication and answered any questions or concerns we had. Futhermore, the big day could not have gone any smoother. She flawlessly guided us through our vows as she remained elegantly poised with perfect speech. We truly could not have asked for more! Additionally, our guests continue to give us compliments regarding her ceremonial performance! She truly made the whole process so easy and pleasurable! We would absolutely recommend her to not only our own friends and family, but anyone else in the area hoping to have a great experience! Thank you again, Reverend Angela Kelley!

Sent on 02/06/2016
  • JenMart2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2015

We found Angela on Wedding Wire as we were looking for a non-religious wedding and when we met her, we really liked her immediately. We loved how she was so organized and provided us so many options to choose from for our ceremony and also allowed us to add our own ideas. She was everything and more that we could have asked for in an officiant. She came and met with us prior to the wedding with a warm hug and great advice. We both felt that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted and it was so special. She was interesting and personable officiating without trying to be the center of attention, which was what we were looking for. Angela was so great and I would recommend her highly to anyone.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Reverend Angela Kelley was absolutely amazing to work with and we couldn't choose a better person to join us in marriage. We had a small, intimate beach wedding in North Carolina. It was a destination wedding which often can make things a bit more stressful, we didn't meet Angela before the wedding but we knew right away that she is the right person for us. Angela responded to our emails and phone calls very promptly, she sent as a folder of wedding ceremony examples and we could choose, edit any of them. It all really helped us to plan our wedding without any stress. On our wedding day Angela arrived on time and she was truly amazing. We would absolutely recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Ginger · Married on 05/24/2015

Reverend Angela Kelley was great! From the very beginning she gave us all options as to what type of ceremony we wanted. She was definitely a pleasure to have as our officiant.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Ryan · Married on 04/25/2015

Angela was amazing from the day we met her until after the wedding. She did everything from provide a customizable wedding outline to providing my wife to be with an umbrella when it started to rain during out ceremony. Super easy to work with and extremely helpful. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/11/2015

Reverend Kelley was so great! She added to our special day! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/04/2016

ellen · Married on 03/28/2015

Angela did a great job from start to finish!! She made the process so easy and convenient for us! She was also very easy to work with and very professional. Our ceremony was perfect for us and personally fit us to a T. We are so thankful that we found her, as she was a vital part of our wedding day.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Ellen · Married on 03/28/2015

She was wonderful! So easy to work with and professional at the same time! Made our wedding day easy and it fit us perfectly and personally. I would highly recommend Angela to anyone I know!

Sent on 04/14/2015

John · Married on 03/20/2015

We had a wonderful wedding and everything went as planned. Angela was the perfect match for us. She was very responsive to our needs and understood what we wanted. She has a great smile and manor that helped make our ceremony even more special and memorable. I would highly recommend here for your wedding needs.

Sent on 05/06/2015

My husband and I were married on Valentine's Day this year. Though it has taken a while to write this review it is something that must be done. By done I mean in a fantastic sort of way! Angela sealed a friendship of almost 18 years in the most sacred way possible. Amidst moving and living between houses over the last several months, her words have reverberated over and over in daily life. Angela was available on such very short notice as we had a 12 day engagement. Angela was very receptive to what our personal wishes on our special day allowing us to add in all of our needs for ceremonial purposes. If you are considering a wedding in Onslow county or surrounding areas where she is available I would highly recommend Angela to seal your deal on your special day! She is absolutely fantastic in every regard!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2014

Angela is AMAZING!!! You will LOVE her!!! A true God-send!! Book now!!!!

My husband and I are religious but do not attend church regularly and thus were a bit stuck when it came to choosing an officiant. We didn't want to get boxed in by a minister pushing a traditional ceremony, so we began looking online and saw that Angela had excellent reviews. So we thought, "why not?" and began emailing.

Angela was prompt and polite with her responses to our emails. She sent us a folder with a few ceremony "scripts" (as I call them) of different variations...some more traditional, some more modern, some religious, some not. After reading through the scripts with my husband, we were able to highlight pieces we liked from each, and Angela put together a custom-made beautifully eloquent script for us.

Angela was super flexible and open to our ideas. We even ended up having the best man give a speech during the ceremony about our relationship (because, who better to speak about our love than someone who has known us from the beginning?)

Angela was also a complete ANGEL when it came to my mother having a pre-wedding Mother-of-the-Bride Bridezilla moment. She was compassionate and patient and ended up having lunch with myself and both sets of parents to allow everyone to meet her and get comfortable. Despite having initial reservations about an online officiant (versus a minister), my mom was really won over by Angela's personality. Angela is so easy going, it's impossible not to like her!

Angela made our wedding day go so smoothly. She came to our rehearsal and ran through everything, and on the day of the wedding kept a copy of my personalized vows on her so I wouldn't have to carry them down the aisle. I felt so comfortable and relaxed on my wedding day, with the ceremony tailored to us.

Once you meet Angela you will realize there is so much more wonderfulness about her. Just ask about her life story and family and you will realize what a gem you've found!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Aastasshia · Married on 10/12/2014

Angela was awesome! I am a little late writing this but life gets busy with kids, work and just life. But I did not want to forget to make sure I let everyone else know how amazing she was. No complaints.
    She was organized, professional, and personably. We will be using her if we return to that area for vow renewal :)

Sent on 01/26/2016

Kevin · Married on 10/03/2014

Angela provided us with an awesome service that was perfect for our wedding. We could not have asked for a better day or a better officiant! Thanks Angela!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/13/2014

I would recommend Angela to everyone again and again. She is compassionate, professional and so much more than just an officiant. Being that we are not from the area, she was always available to answer any and all questions and became a friend throughout the planning. She was such a huge help the day of our wedding. Angela was there to calm my nerves and came early the day of to make sure everyone was right on track. She is truly amazing and we are so happy to have chosen her!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jeffrey · event on: 08/26/2014

My wife and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last summer, and we had already scheduled our annual vacation to Topsail Island. So with that I had decided to surprise my wife with a vow renewal on the very beach that we vacation at every year.

I had reached out to Mrs. Kelley to see what options we had for such an event, and I was completely overwhelmed by how much she did for us. She made the event very simple for us by the preparation she had put in herself. It was stress free, and it all turned out to be something we'll remember for the rest of our lives. (for all the right reasons.)

I would recommend Angela to officiate any event, and we plan on doing so again when we celebrate our 20th anniversary. She is as good as it gets in organizing and officiating such an event, and she puled it off flawlessly.

5 stars just don't seem to be enough. :)

Sent on 03/08/2015

Brian · Married on 06/21/2014

There is a reason Angela has a perfect score.... she's perfect. Angela was a part of our wedding and now she's a permanent part of our lives. The only reason you shouldn't book Angela is because she's already booked for your wedding date... and to that I would say.. change your wedding day!

My name is Brian Meador and my email is brianmeador@yahoo.com if anybody has any questions about Angela.

Sent on 07/02/2014

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Angela and the services she provided! We got married in Holden Beach and are from Chicago, but Angela made the ceremony part a breeze. She sent us a packet that helped out a ton with making the ceremony exactly how we wanted it to be. She was super responsive any time I called - she even called the day to make sure things were going okay and to see if I needed anything. The ceremony was beautiful, and you can tell she loves what she does! 5 out of 5 for sure!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

Angela was wonderful, from the first meeting, my now husband and I knew she was the wedding officiant for us. She was very easy to talk to and provided just the right info to help us through each step. She also encouraged us to make our ceremony personal to us... she even let us incorporate planting a small tree into our ceremony, haha! I would absolutely recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Angela was VERY personable & helpful! She welcomed any questions we had about our ceremony including selecting a hairstylist. And there is something about her that calmed us & made us feel everything was going to be okay & wonderful during the ceremony. My husband & I felt that we connected with her from the beginning!

Sent on 06/08/2014