244 Reviews for Normans Bridal

Mother of Groom (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Shoes (1)
244 Normans Bridal Reviews

Patty at Norma’s was phenomenal and super helpful in assisting me in finding the perfect wedding dress for me! I would highly recommend Norman’s bridal and ask for Patty!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went in to shop the flash 500 sale, my very first time in a bridal shop so I wasn't really expecting to find my dream dress at the first stop. And especially not on sale!
Liz was so much fun to work with! She really made the entire shopping experience one to remember! I will definitely be back to shop for bridesmaid dresses!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/30/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Liz made my experience at Norman’s exceptional! She was fun and positive and really listened to what I was looking for in a wedding dress. I was able to find the dress of my dreams and can’t wait to wear it!

Profile Picture Cailey, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress here and it was perfect. I came during the Dash for the Dress event, and they had a lot of staff on hand to help assist customers with shopping and trying on dresses.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brenda Norman was the one who helped me get my engagement ring. My now fiancé is quite particular. Brenda was patient as she helped me narrow down the perfect ring choice, and no other place was this nice!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had put off finding a dress trying to avoid the stress of planning my elopement, but once Brenda started hearing about my vision and helping me locate my dress, there was no stress. I was able to find the perfect dress on a long lunch hour, and the experience was fun for me and the family and friends I brought along.

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is where my mom bought her wedding dress over 30 years ago. Norma’s got me in the Saturday morning we called for an appointment and had excellent service! Only took about an hour to find my dream dress. They won’t put you in a dress out of your budget or try to talk you into anything extra. I also love that once my dress comes in they are going to store my dress until up to my wedding date! Everyone was so friendly. Made for a great experience.

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patti was an absolute blessing to work with. She was so kind and attentive and listened to exactly what I wanted in a dress! She was such a help in the process of finding a dress and making sure I was in love with it!

Profile Picture Kailyn, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Go in with an open mind and be willing to try and all kinds of dresses to see what looks best on you and then you won’t second guess yourself in the end of what dress you picked. I love my dress! But I wish I would’ve tried other styles besides a mermaid

Profile Picture Paige, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katie was amazing!! She was flexible and brought me as many options as I wanted!!

Profile Picture kyndall, 9/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Glad the manager stepped in and assisted me in my time of frustration. She was very understanding and empathetic. Great service

Profile Picture brittany, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I've been here before as a bridesmaid and now as a bride, and I loved the experience! The staff was very helpful and the dresses were beautiful. They have dresses that will accommodate many different price ranges as well. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Carlina, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Normans. The staff was wonderful and I was able to say "YES" to the dress!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I found it very helpful that you guys guided me towards the style I wanted, yet also encouraged me to try on other styles I was unsure about. I ended up liking those ones a lot, but in the end had my mind set on one specific! You guys made it super easy.

Profile Picture McKenzie, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I just bought my dress from them today. They are amazing I can in with a picture of the one I liked and that's the one I got. They were so much help and very professional. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to their annual Dash for the Dress Sale! I thought it would be super overwhelming and hectic, but it was the exact opposite! The staff was very helpful and styled me with a veil. I saved over $800 on my wedding dress by buying a sample here! I highly recommend this shop and their special sale to a bride on a budget!

Profile Picture Kabriell, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Sample Sales

I am so glad I went to Normans! I found the perfect dress. The staff made the day for both my family and I really special!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience with Norman! I went to several but they were the best!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Patty was AMAZING! She was so helpful and knowledgeable, it really made my experience at Norman's wonderful! Norman's was the 4th place that I looked for dresses at, and the first dress I put on was the one! They have beautiful gowns and a great staff that are dedicated to help you find your dress!

Profile Picture Renee, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The workers were so nice and were genuinely worried about helping you find the dress that was right for you! I loved that unlike at other places they were helpful without being pushy!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went two separate times to find the right one and each sales assistant were fabulous!

Profile Picture Violet, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Liz was much better to work with than Patty! I bought a wedding gown and 4 dresses for my maids.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came into the store as a walk-in on a Saturday, not expecting to get to look around since it was busy. However, I was immediately greeted by Liz, who said she had a 30 minute gap between appointments to help me find my dream wedding dress. I was nervous, but she delivered! She listened to my ideas for a boho, open back gown and my requests regarding budget. She was so encouraging and motivated. In that small window of 30 minutes she did indeed find me my dream dress and it was even under budget! I can't recommend her services enough. She was an angel and a life saver!!

Profile Picture Kiera, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience finding my dress and my bridesmaids' dresses! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/26/18, 1 Review