Norfolk Florist Reviews

27 | Virginia Beach, VA

27 Reviews for Norfolk Florist

The staff at Norfolk Florist was amazing to work with. I am not a big flower person, and they helped me pick flowers to perfectly compliment my wedding style and colors. I ended up preserving my bouquet because it turned out so beautifully!

krystal · Married on 11/30/2013

The bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what i wanted. They also worked around my budget

Glenda · Married on 11/02/2013

The service was excellent and the flowers were awesome.
    They went above and beyond what we expected.

Shena · Married on 10/05/2013

We got corsages for our parents and they turned out beautiful!

Maggie · Married on 11/27/2012

They had everything we wanted the service was awesome! The flowers looked beautiful.

• User2070595 · 2+ years ago

While we did experience one little hitch when the woman I had been in contact with quit and I was never notified of this, the experience with this florist was otherwise great. They were very responsive and quick to provide me with a quote. They were also willing to make any changes throughout the process that I thought would make the flowers even better. They gave me the opportunity to come in the night before and check out the flowers in order to ensure they everything was right. They were more beautiful than I had even imagined and they were done at a very good price. I highly recommend Norfolk Florist for someone who still wants beautiful flowers on a tight budget!

Megan · Married on 08/11/2012

My flowers looked amazing and the florist were great to work with

the flowers were beautiful and being able to check them out the day before the wedding helped ease my mind. It was a very easy experience

• Mrs. J-Mo

Netta · Married on 07/21/2012

Thank you Norfolk Florist for the GORGEOUS bridal party flowers!!! Your service was great and delivery was right on time!! A special thank you to Tommy for dealing with my crazy emails and phone calls!! You guys are the best and the price was definitely right. Thank you!

• I

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2012

The wedding florist was so personable. I thought I knew what looked good, but she provided so many options for me to consider beyond what I knew. She is extremely knowledgeable about the common and rare flowers and worked with my theme and within my budget. Her creativity far exceeded my expectations.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2012

Tommy was a great help in the shop! He was able to help bring my vision to life and I LOVED all the flowers at the wedding. The cost was very reasonable and I have had TONS of people come up and tell me how much they loved the flowers. I was able to go in to see mock-ups and change whatever I wanted up until 3 days before the wedding- they were great!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 06/05/2010

Wonderful!! My bouquet was PERFECT! Marlene was the best. I gave her a picture I found on the internet and the reproduced the bouquet to perfection!! And it lasted for two weeks!! The table centerpieces were beautiful. Norfolk Florist did a great job!!

Arryn · Married on 03/27/2010

I was very happy with Norfolk florist. We had our wedding on the beach on a very windy day. The florist was out in the wind for a long time setting up all of the flowers on the arch and the chairs, and making sure they were secured enough to withhold. She was very helpful in helping my ideas come to reality. The flowers looked exactly how I had planned, and the bouquets were gorgeous.

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2007

Pefect. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I was a bit apprehensive b/c I didn't have specifics in mind but just abstract ideas to give to the consultant. She took my ideas and made the most beautiful bouqets! She turned what I couldn't put into words into exactly what I wanted.

• Q

Quiana · Married on 09/14/2013

My fowers were awesome and I love Tommy!!!!

Paula · Married on 04/20/2013

The wedding flowers were beautiful! The designer was very easy to work with, and so flexible that a change to the wedding bouquet the day before the wedding was handled without blinking an eye! And the designer added jeweled touches to the bouquet that emphasized the wedding colors in a beautiful way! Thank you so much!

Carolyn · Married on 06/30/2013

Norfolk florist was very easy to work with while planning my daughter's wedding. The flowers were beautiful, delivered on time and looked fabulous.

Everything looked beautiful and the fresh cut flowers looked great.

Kirsten · Married on 09/05/2010

3.5

I got my bouquet and corsages from Norfolk Florist and they were STUNNING. I told her what types of flowers I liked, an idea of what I wanted, and my expectations were far exceeded. I see now why the person that arranged it won the local "best of."

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

3.5

The flowers were lovely, they are a little high. But do a great job.

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2010

3.8
      3.5

I loved my flowers! I was a little concerned when they showed me that samples they had made but when the flowers came with the changes I had requested on the big day they were perfect.

• Krystal & Dameion

Krystal & Dameion · Married on 02/12/2011

3.6
      3.0

Marlene at Norfolk Florist was wonderful. I loved my bouquet and my toss bouquet was so cute I almost did not want to give it away (: She definitely took my vision and turned it into a reality. The arrangements were beautiful and coordinated, a tad smaller than I hoped, but everything was on time and well made. Only one quirk: one of the flower stems from my cascade bouquet fell out twice… (Thank goodness not while I was walking down the aisle). We stuck it back in, probably came loose during transportation to the reception venue. Overall I really enjoyed working with Marlene and I would recommend Norfolk Florist future events.

3.6
      3.0

beautiful and always on time, love them.

• nicolio83

Nicole · Married on 03/13/2010

3.4
      3.0

The arrangements turned out nice, looked great in the pictures! Not a lot of communication with the florist though, felt like a drive through florist. But it was cost efficient and they turned out great.

2.0
      2.5

Need to work on communication skills. The floral arrangements were beautiful, but not quite the color I was expecting. I also received a not so thrilling phone call three days before the wedding. Over all the bouquets were beautiful.