Nordstrom Events Reviews

Nordstrom Events 5
Nordstrom Events 6
Nordstrom Events 7

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

It's hard to put into words how amazing Diane really is. I work in an industry where I work with destination brides frequently. While working with one of them, I met Diane. Her professionalism and attention to detail amazed me, and the creative thoughts she put into action were exceptional. My lucky day came where my boyfriend of 8 years asked me to marry him. My first thought was I absolutely need to call the woman I met a few months ago to coordinate my wedding! She exceeded every expectation I had. From the beginning to end, she was available at any time for questions, met with me more times then she needed to, and always kept me calm. My wedding was absolutely perfect, and I owe most of that to her. If you are looking for the best wedding coordinator to help with your big day, Diane should be the first person you call!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Tiffany! You are Emil were wonderful to work with....so wonderful that it didn't seem like work! LOL I had so much fun, and I'm happy that you were pleased with everything. I just helped to put your vision into place...so glad it all came together!

Kayleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I got married on 09/16/17 at Pamlico Jacks. It was absolutely perfect! Deborah, Diane and the whole Nordstrom Events team did an amazing job! They exceeded our wildest dreams. They day was absolutely amazing!

Nordstrom Events 8

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayleigh! Deborah and I enjoyed working with you and Hunter, and we wish you both the best!

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2017

I must say that Diane is in the correct profession. For my wedding, I was facing a hurricane that was due to hit the time of the ceremony. Thankfully it did not but Diane kept me calm the whole way through. She is professional, talented, diligent, and personal the whole way through. With the amount of experience and the good heart that she has, I would recommend her to everyone to plan their big day! Thanks again Diane!

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Awwww, thank you so much for your kind words, Andrea! I must say I was also a bit nervous with that storm out there, but in the end it was all perfect! Best wishes to you and Anton!

Jen · Married on 08/15/2017

I was searching for the perfect wedding package (basically I did not want to have to do or plan anything, since I've never been that girl who dreamed about her wedding :). We had planned a big family vacation in the Outer Banks (we are from Philly area), so we decided, why not just get married while we're there??! Then, I found Diane and knew it was meant to be!! EVERYTHING in one package, and so incredibly easy and affordable. They brought the wedding and reception to US and it turned out so perfectly. It was beautiful, fun, relaxing, food was amazing. Pictures were amazing. Diane and Deborah were amazing! Highly, Highly recommend them! Thanks again Diane!!

Nordstrom Events 9
    Nordstrom Events 10
    Nordstrom Events 11

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Deborah and I had so much fun working with you and Bryan! Thanks so much, Jen, for putting your trust in us. We make every effort we can to create a simple planning process for our couples, and we're happy you were pleased with everything. Thanks again!!! (Oh, yes, your photos were beautiful!)

Kayla · Married on 07/19/2017

Diane is amazing! I live out of state and she was so helpful with recommending and helping plan my wedding. I had the perfect wedding and can't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! We had a wonderful time and appreciate you choosing Nordstrom Events for your special day!

DeWayne · Married on 06/24/2017

Deborah and Diane we're simply awesome, they were responsive and tentative to our needs to make sure that our day was much more than special....it was AMAZING!!!!! Thanks again Deborah and Diane for all that you all did for us!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

It was our pleasure, DeWayne! Wishing you and Staci many years of happiness!

Megan · Married on 06/19/2017

Diane was amazing!!! Highly recommend her! She went above and beyond for my wedding. I was very happy with the set up of my ceremony and reception. She is very well organized and so helpful to work with! Thank you again for making my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Megan! We're so glad you were happy with everything. Wishing you and Ethan many years of wedding bliss!

Breann · Married on 05/31/2017

Everything was perfect! Diane was so easy going and made our wedding day amazing. Our wedding was outside on the beach and it rained right as we were supposed to be walking down. Diane was flexible and let us wait the rain out. A half hour later we had our ceremony on the beach with a rainbow! I can not thank her enough for being so helpful and flexible.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Breann, for the opportunity to help you and Hunter plan your special day!

Karla · Married on 05/11/2017

Dianne was so helpful and great! We had a very windy wedding and we were in a panic over the weather but the ladies helped us hold it all together and out beach wedding was a huge success!!!!

Nordstrom Events 12

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Karla! The wind did make for a few challenges, but it all turned out wonderful! Congrats again to you and Joseph for giving us the opportunity!

Alison · Married on 04/28/2017

Perfect! I can't begin to describe how happy I am with everything Deborah and Diane did to make our wedding perfect. They followed up on every single detail and got us the absolute best vendors the outer banks has to offer! Planning a wedding out of town has never been so easy and stress free!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Nordstrom Events were helpful in planning my recent wedding. They were quick to respond to questions and had great advice about other venders that were needed. In short, I would suggest them to anyone wanting an easy wedding planning experience!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! We had a wonderful time planning your wedding! Best wishes...Diane

Peggy · Married on 09/23/2016

Nordstrom Events has a impeccable reputation and attention to detail, and at the same time still being affordable to create your dream wedding! They are a 2017 Couples' Choice Award Winner as well!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kinsey · Married on 09/12/2016

Calling Diane was the best decision we made for our wedding!!! She made everything so easy and everyone we worked with were very professional and some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. All we can say is THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/28/2016

Nordstrom events coordinated just about every aspect of our destination wedding to the Outer Banks. We picked a house that we liked, invited guests, and the rest was just simply taken care of.

We literally could not be more pleased with the job Diane and her team did planning and executing our wedding. Everything was more perfect than we could have imagined, and they made sure that our guests had a wonderful time.

Sent on 09/28/2016

keereea · Married on 07/12/2016

I want to thank Diane with Nordstrom Events for going out of her way to make my wedding absolutely stunning ! i could not have pulled it off without her ! from the late night calls i would make to her to the flowers she picked, everything was above and beyond ! our day was gorgeous and we can never thank you enough !!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Keereea! We aim to please our clients and strive to make sure every detail is perfect. So glad you guys were happy with our work. Thank you for putting your trust in Nordstrom Events!

Margaret · Married on 06/24/2016

One of the best choices we made regarding our daughter's wedding. Diane and her staff ensured that our event ran smoothly so we could spend time enjoying ourselves. She quickly responded to requests for information and went out of her way to meet our needs. Her eye for detail was superb.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Aaron · Married on 05/14/2016

The only advice I would give any couple about contacting Diane at Nordstrom Events is "Why haven't you contacted her already!?"
    Diane was absolutely wonderful, and made what had become so stressful for us, so very simple. My wife and I had planned and brainstormed and planned some more..."family....friends....venues....music....dates....officiants....food....." Overwhelmed, we finally said were going to make this really easy...we called Diane and said we wanted to get married in a week....on the beach....just us and our kids. Diane said " we can do that!".
    So began our wedding in a week....it was fantastic, Diane was available for any question we had and offered to help out however she could.
    From helping us choose our vows to raking the sand smooth on the beach before the ceremony to my beautiful wife and I standing before her, marrying us at sunset...Diane can do it all. She and her staff are professionals and you will not want to miss the opportunity to work with them for your big day!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2016

Diane provided myself and my husband with a worry-free wedding day. We booked her for our Day of Coordination and she started working right away to get in touch with all the moving pieces of our wedding day (between the DJ, Florist, Cake, Event Rentals, Venues, Caterer) and she was able to pull all of our ideas together into exactly what we had hoped for and more.

Diane was easily accessible by both email, phone and text throughout the whole process and really (being a worry-wart) I did not have any concerns about our wedding day.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/03/2010

My husband and I chose Nordstrom Events to plan our wedding and, years later, our baby shower. Diane Nordstrom and her team did a wonderful job with coordinating and planning every detail, and we were pleasantly surprised at how affordable her services are. We highly recommend Diane to couples planning their wedding and/or baby shower. She took away the stress while helping us create two of the most memorable days of our lives.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Sonja · 0000-00-00

Thank you Diane and team for your all-star service in making our last-minute destination wedding at the Tale of the Whale extra special! I couldn’t have done it without you!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Nordstrom Events 13

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Sonja! It was a pleasure to work with you guys! Wishing you many, many years of happiness...