Noray Designs Reviews

3 Reviews for Noray Designs

1 User photo

Noray Designs 1

Karen Lynch · Married on 06/05/2019

I found the wedding ring of my dreams at Noray Designs

I was looking for a vintage-inspired emerald wedding band to compliment my estate emerald engagement ring. I found the perfect ring at Noray...but had some trouble sizing the ring properly. The Noray customer service team was exceptional, helpful, responsive and accommodating. Working with them was truly a stellar experience and I could not offer a higher recommendation! I am absolutely in love with my wedding ring, it's the perfect compliment to my vintage engagement ring and I've received many compliments on it's sparkle and unique design. I am a customer for life and have already shared my experience with friends, family and co-workers.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Noray Designs 2

Casi Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful rings and awesome service!

My fiance and I wanted to find unique, affordable wedding rings that also had great quality. We are so happy that we chose to go with Noray Designs. Not only did we receive the most beautiful rings we received great customer service everytime we reached out with questions. They were quick to respond and very courteous. His ring was sturdy and masculine. We could feel the quality in the weight of it being solid 14k gold. My ring was very detailed with vintage beading and the diamonds were so sparkly! We loved our rings so much that I actually purchased another stackable wedding band to go with the other rings. Thank you so much for the beautiful rings and for making our day special!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jenny · Married on 10/23/2009

Cannot express enough how much I LOVE my ring. Flawless and so beautiful, amazing quality. Goes so well with my wedding set. Perfect anniversary gift and awesome pricing. Will definitely shop here again!! - Jenny Robinson, Atl GA

Sent on 01/29/2018