Nonie's Garden Reviews

Nonie's Garden 5
Nonie's Garden 6
Nonie's Garden 7

claire · Married on 04/21/2018

Nonie's Garden was a dream. I could not imagine a better florist to work with on our wedding. Nonie was responsive, creative, accommodating, and the sweetest! I provided her with just a few inspiration photos, and she created something even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We had a limited budget and she was able to work within our requirements - additionally, our venue, even took the time to tell me how wonderful she was to work with, as well! High reviews all around. Thank you, Nonie, for all of your help! We greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into our big day - I would highly recommend to any bride!!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Nonie's Garden 8
    Nonie's Garden 9
    Nonie's Garden 10

Susan · Married on 03/31/2018

The flowers were breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you so much Nonie and family!! Words cannot describe the wonderful Huppah...it was absolutely SPECTACULAR!!!!!!
    I'm happy to send photos.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Lily · Married on 03/31/2018

Nonie did all of the flowers for my March 2018 wedding and it was more than I could have ever imagined. The flowers were stunning. I didn't even know that I had opinions or preferences about floral arrangements before meeting with Nonie last year and she took the few details I gave her and created an aesthetic that I didn't know I wanted and was so much more than I could have dreamed up for such an important day. She created everything from centerpieces, to bridal bouquets, to boutonnieres, flowers for the cake and the real showstopper at Summerour Studio which is the staircase at the front of the room where we had our ceremony. She created a floating huppah for the ceremony and lined the staircase with garland and candles and it set the scene for an amazing event. I would recommend Nonie to everyone for this type of event - whether you know your floral style or need guidance in creating a style - she will help create a vision and execute on it flawlessly.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Julie · Married on 12/30/2017

Nonie's flower arrangements for the bridesmaid luncheon I hosted were beautiful and elegant and a very reasonable cost. I highly recommend using her!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Lynn · Married on 12/28/2016

I have used Nonie's Garden for several events and she has never disappointed. She has provided arrangements for both parties and bridal showers, coming up with original and gorgeous floral design that completely matched the aesthetics of each event. Nonie has by far been the best vendor I have worked with for events- easy to get in touch with and taking my ideas and turning them into beautiful arrangements. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kate · Married on 09/27/2015

Nonie's Garden was absolutely wonderful for our wedding! From the early planning stages, to the day-of preparation, to the gorgeous bouquets she created for me and my wedding party. Nonie definitely has an eye for floral arrangements and she created exactly (if not more than) what I had pictured in my mind. Our bouquets were being complimented all night long; not to mention Nonie is extremely easy-going and easy to work with!

Sent on 01/22/2018