Nomadfoto Reviews

5 Reviews for Nomadfoto

1 User photo

• Y

Yara A. · Married on 04/05/2021

A complete and beautiful experience

Nomadfoto-Roberto takes the time to coach you and help you relax to get the best of your beauty out. He surely is very professional and has an eye for the best looks, pauses and angles. My experience was more on portraits and profile pictures, but with the quality of work produced, I would hire Roberto and nomadfoto again for sure in the future

Thank you so much, Yara.
    I am glad I had the privilege to tell your story with my images. I hope I will do this again, soon.

Chris K. · Married on 02/13/2021

Small Intimate Wedding

Roberto was very friendly and professional for our small intimate wedding. He was readily available to answer any questions or discuss details in the days leading up to the wedding. He was prompt and punctual on the wedding day and helped us capture some beautiful moments. We were very happy with the end result.

Dear Chris,
    It has been a real pleasure being part of your celebrations. The pleasure is mine.
  • Z

Z Hassan · Married on 11/11/2020

The experience was fun, relaxed and I felt beautiful.

Roberto puts you totally at ease so you forget you are in front of a camera and your best you is able to shine. I highly recommend this pro.

Sent on 05/04/2021

Dear Zaha,
    thank you so much. Working with you has been so easy and rewarding! I am glad I could tell the story of your beautiful soul.

Caitlin C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Fantastic Experience with an Absolute Professional

We hired Roberto as our photographer for our Church wedding. Roberto was very responsive to our inquiries and was thorough in asking questions so he was fully prepared for our big day. At our wedding, Roberto managed to capture all of the special moments without ever intruding upon the ceremony. He was nimble and moved about to get the best photos. Afterwards, Roberto took some more photos of my husband and me in the garden next to the Church. We must admit that Roberto made two people who hate having their photo taken feel completely at ease. Some of our favorite photos are from the poses that Roberto suggested. Roberto was an absolute delight to work with and we highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Dear Catilin,
    thank you so much for your kind words. Being part of your day has been an honor.

Marta V. · Married on 10/01/2020

Beautiful inside and outside - such a gift to work with him

Roberto is a photo magician, able to capture a special moment, with all its beauty and make you feel at ease with it. When you see his pictures, they are like art, his images display the emotions, the charm and the light of that moment. He captures the best in you, and shows it back to you. He is very professional, responsible, and responsive. A wonderful calm presence on your special day. I highly recommend him.

Dear Marta,
    thank you for your beautiful review. Working with you has been a privilege, and I wish I'll be able to tell your story again, in the future.