10 Reviews for Noboleis Vineyards

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
10 Noboleis Vineyards Reviews

Merry and all the staff are amazing!!! Gorgeous venue!!! We highly recommend Merry and Mobile is Winery to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Would highly recommend!!! Merry was on it the day of and every day before when we needed her. The venue sells itself with how beautiful it is! Got so many compliments and amazing pictures. Perfect day at a perfect place!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake

I really cannot say enough great things about our experience with Noboleis. Merry, and the entire staff, was incredible. Everything was just as we had hoped. The food was delicious, the timeline was followed exactly, and the view was absolutely breathtaking. We could not have asked for anything to be more perfect for our daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend Noboleis to anyone looking for an outdoor event.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm a guy who has no experience with weddings - period. Noboleis made it as easy to understand as possible. Furthermore, the level of professionalism, attention to detail and responsiveness to our questions and requests were met with expedient accuracy. It's always a group effort to pull of something as big as a wedding. When there are many involved, you always seem to find the 1 or 2 individuals on the staff that aren't quite enthused to be there. Not the case here - the service staff was just as enthusiastic and helpful and the coordinator. You've got a incredible experience awaiting you at Noboleis. - from the fumbling groom.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noboleis was the most amazing venue for our wedding. We got marries on 6/12/15 and I couldn't have dreamed of a better day. We worked with Merry and she went above and beyond to make our day special and magical. The scenery was amazing and the venue was decorated perfectly. Artistic Affairs is their caterer and their food is AMAZING!! I can't describe how magical the day was!

Profile Picture User4668334, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing Noboleis Vineyards for our wedding venue was absolutely one of the best decisions we made throughout or wedding planning process! When we decided to have a large wedding vs a destination, we decided that the venue must have beautiful views, then we came across Noboleis which I must say exceeds beautiful views with BREATHTAKING views! No matter where you are at Noboleis, the view truly is breathtaking! Having never been to Noboleis prior to the venue search, it very quickly became one of our favorite places to visit and enjoy a beautiful day or just grab lunch! The wine at Noboleis is also one of my favorite MO wines now--my go to!!

Merry, was absolutely wonderful to work with! Having been an indecisive, anxious and overwhelmed bride, Merry was truly a God send! She was so accommodating, responsive, patient and kind to us! She met with us multiple times when we were getting overwhelmed and after each visit, I immediately felt calmer and back on track because she really knows what she is doing and truly cares about your vision for your big day and you as a couple! She went above and beyond for us and we can't thank her enough for helping our big day perfect! We feel we now have a friend in Merry and we plan to continue to visit her at the vineyard!

The staff at Noboleis and with the catering company, Artistic Affairs, were wonderful and professional! We received so many compliments on the food and service. They also helped set up and tear down our decor! The staff kept the show going all while being discrete and 'unnoticed'! ...perfect!

Although the tent was stunning, many of our guests also enjoyed the fact that they could move about the vineyard and outside of the tent to play the yard games we supplied, socialize and enjoy the stunning views! It was the perfect set up for us! We would highly recommend Noboleis as your perfect venue for any event!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noboleis was the perfect venue for me and my fiancé, now husband, to be married at. Having our wedding outside was very important to us. Everything went off without a hitch. Merry is an amazing planner and helped my mom and I every step of the way, making sure we had everything needed. We forgot our card box, but Merry found a substitute so we would have something! I have nothing but great things to say about Noboleis and their staff. Their caterer is amazing and the food was just as delicious as it was at the tasting! I will be recommending Noboleis Vineyards to all of my friends looking to get married!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is a beautiful vineyard with an amazing view and a large white tent for reception. The wedding coordinator, Paige, is very helpful and flexible with the planning.

Profile Picture Courtney , 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
3.8

We absolutely loved our wedding at Noboleis! Merry was great to work with and quick to respond when we had questions or concerns. The new bridal loft was great to get ready in. It had a lot of room and had a bunch of "emergency" supplies in the bathroom in case we forgot anything (deo, makeup setter, kleenex, etc)! We also liked that the loft overlooked the vineyards so we were able to see the guests when they were arriving without them knowing. The guys also loved the groom's loft! They enjoyed having their own area to get ready in. Guests loved the venue and thought it was a beautiful ceremony. The wedding went off without a hitch and are so glad we chose to have it at Noboleis! (Credit to Rachel Myers Photography in Wentzville for Photography Submissions)

Photos