Noboleis Vineyards Reviews

Noboleis Vineyards 5
  • Ilsa

Ilsa · Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful people, great venue

What a beautiful venue and what great wine! Our coordinator, Adriana, was wonderful and was able to pull off last-minute detail changes with such ease and professionalism, it was perfect! The only thing I would say is to keep in mind that this is a working vineyard so you can't schedule your wedding to happen any earlier than they close for the day, which is at 4:30 PM. Even so it makes for a beautiful sunset ceremony.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Noboleis Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Ilsa. I loved seeing your photos - you made a beautiful bride! I'm glad that everything went so well. Who would have known that we'd be dealing with 90+ temperatures in late September!! Please come back to visit us often and to remember your wine country wedding!
  • Michelle

Michelle Bates · Married on 07/09/2019

The best decision we made!

My husband and I viewed Noboleis and fell in love. The views are amazing and the wedding package was very reasonably priced. Merry (Noboleis's wedding coordinator) was amazing and super helpful. She was there every step of the way and she made the whole process easy and smooth. We have the most amazing wedding because of her and the staff. Our food was AMAZING and we got so many complements on it. Every single guest we have spoken to after our wedding said that it was the most fun wedding they have been to. This was the best and easiest decision we made! Thank you Noboleis!

Noboleis Vineyards 6
    Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous Venue and Amazing Experience

We literally cannot imagine having a better wedding venue and wedding coordinator (Merry)!

1) The venue is absolutely gorgeous, from the grassy area to the tent.
    2) Merry worked with us for over a year helping us plan our perfect day. Once we got there for our wedding, everything was taken care of exactly how we had planned, so we didn't have to worry about anything. She also ran our rehearsal and she is the ultimate combination of "take charge" and "keep it fun and humorous".
    3) The bridal loft and grooms suite that come with the location are lovely and are the perfect places to get ready.
    4) Everyone raved about the food (Noboleis contracts only with one caterer).
    5) Everything day-of ran so smoothly and on-time.

We would recommend Noboleis in a heartbeat to anyone and everyone!

Noboleis Vineyards 7
    Sent on 06/15/2019

Noboleis Vineyards's reply:

Gemma - We're so glad that you and Steven were happy with your wine country wedding at Noboleis, and we thank you for your kind words. We hope you'll be a regular visitor to the winery where you can reminisce about your wedding day!

Natalie · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Venue and Staff!

This wedding venue was absolutely perfect for my fall wedding! Merry, the wedding coordinator made everything so easy and flawless, for my wedding. The carter was phenomenal! All my guests raved over the food! I highly recommend this wedding venue!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Wallner Wedding

Noboleis was amazing from day one! We worked with Merry and she was a God send to us. We can't thank everyone enough for providing us everything we needed that day and making everything run smoothly. We truly feel blessed to have gotten engaged and married at Noboleis!!! I cannot say enough good things about them!!!

Noboleis Vineyards 8
    Noboleis Vineyards 20
    Noboleis Vineyards 21
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Noboleis Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for this great review, Amanda. It truly was a pleasure to work with you and Jeff on planning your wedding day, and I feel fortunate to have been able to celebrate with your family and friends. I hope you'll visit us often to relive the memories of your special day!

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2018

We could not be happier about how our wedding ceremony and reception at Noboleis turned out! It was an absolutely beautiful day with an amazing view! Everyone at noboleis was great to work with and really helped to make our day perfect! We can not thank Adriana enough for helping us with our wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Tayler · Married on 05/19/2018

We absolutely couldn’t have picked a better place to get married. Everything went smoothly thanks to Noboleis’s wonderful coordinator Merry. We owe it all to her for her careful, individualized attention to our needs. The staff is amazing as well and put so much effort into making your day perfect. If you’re looking for beautiful scenery, a gorgeous white tent for a reception, perfect ceremony spot, and tasty food & wine this is the place. I could rant and rave on how accommodating Noboleis’s staff is and all the wonderful “perks” they provide once you book your date...but I think you get the picture. This is the best place I’ve found in the St. Louis area to have a wedding. Best value. Best staff. Best wine. You can’t go wrong with this place!

Noboleis Vineyards 22
    Noboleis Vineyards 31
    Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Z

zach · Married on 05/06/2018

Best day of our lives. I recommend everyone check out Noboleis for a perfect wedding venue. The staff was great and we are so appreciative of them helping make our day so special. Especially Merry their wedding planner was fantastic and helped us a ton.

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 04/21/2018

We cannot recommend Noboleis Vineyards enough. Every element of this venue is the tops. Our guests kept raving about the food, wines, scenic beauty, and hospitality. Merry is a truly gifted professional and is always thinking ten steps ahead of everyone. She runs a tight ship all the while putting you at ease, making you feel like you are part of the family at Noboleis. The bridal loft is so much fun - you can set up your Pandora station to the blue tooth technology and enjoy wine, cheese, and crackers with your party! The photo opportunities are endless, and we had a blast frolicking through the vineyards taking photos. The big white tent is the perfect setting for an outdoor, natural ambiance. The twinkle lights make it magical, and there is plenty of room for dancing, cupcake stands, gift tables, and photo booths. When we first visited the venue, we had an intuition that this was the place for us. We could not have been more correct about that!

Noboleis Vineyards 32
    Sent on 04/28/2018

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved Noboleis — the staff is awesome and the setting is beautiful!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jason · Married on 10/28/2017

Merry and all the staff are amazing!!! Gorgeous venue!!! We highly recommend Merry and Mobile is Winery to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Would highly recommend!!! Merry was on it the day of and every day before when we needed her. The venue sells itself with how beautiful it is! Got so many compliments and amazing pictures. Perfect day at a perfect place!!!

Noboleis Vineyards 33
    Noboleis Vineyards 34
    Noboleis Vineyards 35
    Noboleis Vineyards 36
    Noboleis Vineyards 37
    Noboleis Vineyards 38
    Sent on 10/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

I really cannot say enough great things about our experience with Noboleis. Merry, and the entire staff, was incredible. Everything was just as we had hoped. The food was delicious, the timeline was followed exactly, and the view was absolutely breathtaking. We could not have asked for anything to be more perfect for our daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend Noboleis to anyone looking for an outdoor event.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2017

I'm a guy who has no experience with weddings - period. Noboleis made it as easy to understand as possible. Furthermore, the level of professionalism, attention to detail and responsiveness to our questions and requests were met with expedient accuracy. It's always a group effort to pull of something as big as a wedding. When there are many involved, you always seem to find the 1 or 2 individuals on the staff that aren't quite enthused to be there. Not the case here - the service staff was just as enthusiastic and helpful and the coordinator. You've got a incredible experience awaiting you at Noboleis. - from the fumbling groom.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

This was a beautiful setting and everything we wanted in a wedding venue. The staff went above and beyond to make our day special. Merry was our coordinator throughout and she was extremely helpful in the planning process. On the day of the event, Susan was a great help and kept everything running smoothly. We could not have hoped for better service.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Noboleis was the most amazing venue for our wedding. We got marries on 6/12/15 and I couldn't have dreamed of a better day. We worked with Merry and she went above and beyond to make our day special and magical. The scenery was amazing and the venue was decorated perfectly. Artistic Affairs is their caterer and their food is AMAZING!! I can't describe how magical the day was!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2015

Choosing Noboleis Vineyards for our wedding venue was absolutely one of the best decisions we made throughout or wedding planning process! When we decided to have a large wedding vs a destination, we decided that the venue must have beautiful views, then we came across Noboleis which I must say exceeds beautiful views with BREATHTAKING views! No matter where you are at Noboleis, the view truly is breathtaking! Having never been to Noboleis prior to the venue search, it very quickly became one of our favorite places to visit and enjoy a beautiful day or just grab lunch! The wine at Noboleis is also one of my favorite MO wines now--my go to!!

Merry, was absolutely wonderful to work with! Having been an indecisive, anxious and overwhelmed bride, Merry was truly a God send! She was so accommodating, responsive, patient and kind to us! She met with us multiple times when we were getting overwhelmed and after each visit, I immediately felt calmer and back on track because she really knows what she is doing and truly cares about your vision for your big day and you as a couple! She went above and beyond for us and we can't thank her enough for helping our big day perfect! We feel we now have a friend in Merry and we plan to continue to visit her at the vineyard!

The staff at Noboleis and with the catering company, Artistic Affairs, were wonderful and professional! We received so many compliments on the food and service. They also helped set up and tear down our decor! The staff kept the show going all while being discrete and 'unnoticed'! ...perfect!

Although the tent was stunning, many of our guests also enjoyed the fact that they could move about the vineyard and outside of the tent to play the yard games we supplied, socialize and enjoy the stunning views! It was the perfect set up for us! We would highly recommend Noboleis as your perfect venue for any event!!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Linde · Married on 06/30/2018

Merry Gnaegy, the wedding coordinator, is the best!! She was always there for us whether I had lists and lists of questions or needed a simple reassurance of progress.
    I, the bride, planned our wedding remotely. I say "I" because my husband, although he supported every detail and couldn't wait for the day, just wanted to show up and say "I do". Planning the entire event was thoroughly enjoyable with Merry's expertise and super kind nature!!! I feel so fortunate that she experienced our celebration.
    We are a family with 7 almost grown children and 9 grandchildren. Celebrating our love and commitment could not have been more beautiful than at Noboleis Vineyards. The view is breathtaking. The facility is top-notch. The evening was incredible and we will come back time after time to celebrate our Happily Ever After.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Noboleis Vineyards's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Linde. It was an honor to celebrate your "second chance at love" with your friends and family, and we're so glad that you were happy with Noboleis as your wedding venue. Please come back and visit us often!!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Noboleis was the perfect venue for me and my fiancé, now husband, to be married at. Having our wedding outside was very important to us. Everything went off without a hitch. Merry is an amazing planner and helped my mom and I every step of the way, making sure we had everything needed. We forgot our card box, but Merry found a substitute so we would have something! I have nothing but great things to say about Noboleis and their staff. Their caterer is amazing and the food was just as delicious as it was at the tasting! I will be recommending Noboleis Vineyards to all of my friends looking to get married!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jess Zwilling · Getting married on 10/24/2020

3.0

Jess zwilling

It was easy to set up a tour with Merry. She was so kind and went over every little step with us. She was very patient with me! And also gave us a wine tasting of their delicious wine! I’m so excited for our wedding day there!

Sent on 09/16/2019

This is a beautiful vineyard with an amazing view and a large white tent for reception. The wedding coordinator, Paige, is very helpful and flexible with the planning.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2017

3.8
      3.0

We absolutely loved our wedding at Noboleis! Merry was great to work with and quick to respond when we had questions or concerns. The new bridal loft was great to get ready in. It had a lot of room and had a bunch of "emergency" supplies in the bathroom in case we forgot anything (deo, makeup setter, kleenex, etc)! We also liked that the loft overlooked the vineyards so we were able to see the guests when they were arriving without them knowing. The guys also loved the groom's loft! They enjoyed having their own area to get ready in. Guests loved the venue and thought it was a beautiful ceremony. The wedding went off without a hitch and are so glad we chose to have it at Noboleis! (Credit to Rachel Myers Photography in Wentzville for Photography Submissions)

Noboleis Vineyards 39