Noble Sandwich Reviews

4 Reviews for Noble Sandwich

• darla

darla · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful!!

I can not say enough about Noble Sandwhich Co. Catering! I am not a planner by any means, and Leslie and Chanda made everything so seamless and easy. They were so accommodating and went out of their way to make sure everything was as stress-free as possible. The food was so amazing as well; all of our guests could not stop raving about how good everything tasted! We will definitely be using them again sooner rather than later!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Crystal Mcmahon · Married on 09/29/2018

Seriously, the best

The team at Noble Sandwich were incredible. I worked with Chanda mostly and Leslie. She was so amazing, helpful, responsive, nice, communicative. I made some modifications to the food, location, and time at the last minute and they were so accommodating!! In addition to the food being so good. I had some picky friends that were skeptical about sandwiches for a wedding and now they are converts. I still have people come up to me saying that it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Seriously everything was top notch and I couldn't have been happier with them. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Noble Sandwich's reply:

Thank you Crystal ! you both were so amazing to work with ! you and your guest made us feel very welcomed ! Thank you again for having us out there with the food truck on your special day !

Chanda and Team Noble
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 09/29/2018

Quality food and service, robust menu options!

Noble Catering was the first company we met with when looking for a wedding caterer -- we met with several others but none offered the same level of warmth, hospitality, and care as Noble did. It also helps that their food is delicious! The menu options were varied and all great, we ended up ordering more than we needed simply because we couldn't choose from all the great options! They also had special meals prepared for my vegan/vegetarian guests. Service on the day-of was stellar. This is a catering company that has a real "family-business" vibe to them -- which was really important to us!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Noble Sandwich's reply:

Hello Hanna,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate that, and are always deeply humbled when we are chosen to cater such a special event such as a wedding. We are so happy that you enjoyed everything!
    Noble Team

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2018

Noble Sandwich Company turned out to be a wonderful catering company to work with! From the planning stage to the final presentation and management of the food and bar portion of our pre-wedding party, we were completely satisfied. Coming from the east coast and planning this dinner at a distance, things could not have gone more smoothly. The food was delicious and the staff wonderful to work with by phone and in person!

Sent on 05/16/2018