No Worries Weddings & Events Reviews

No Worries Weddings & Events 7
  • Allison

Allison Knapp · Married on 07/26/2019

Best planner ever!

So many wonderful things to say about Paige (No Worries Weddings) - what an amazing person to work with. Since I had a destination wedding in Marco Island, FL, I was looking for a planner to help suggest the well known vendors in the area as well as a day of coordinator. Paige was able to create a very reasonably planning package specifically for my needs and I'm so happy she did. She was a lifesaver throughout the past year as I planned my wedding! Not only did she help me find the best vendors in town, she answered every e-mail and text message with all of my crazy questions about details that I had. She also let us ship a lot of our gifts and decor (11 boxes worth!) free of charge to her home that she kept safe for us. Day of she brought along her assistance (I forgot her name but she was equally as wonderful!) and they both made sure that everything was running smoothly and just what my vision wanted. I can't express my gratitude and appreciation enough for Paige. I am forever grateful that I hired her to help me plan my wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2019

J Benn · Married on 05/11/2019

A great resource for consultation 2 months before and "day of" coordination

Paige, of No Worries Wedding Planning, and her team were a great resource as we approached the final stretch of the wedding planning process. We used her consulting service for “day of” coordination, which began about 3 months in advance when she met with us for about 2 hours, in which we discussed our vision for the reception, big picture ideas, and laid out some of the details. Over the next few weeks, Paige worked with us and our venue coordinator, photographer and band — all of whom she personally knew given her years of experience in Naples! — and she produced a detailed "day of" schedule that helped ensure our big day went smoothly. Our day went off smoothly, thanks to Paige … and if anything went wrong, we didn’t know about it because Paige handled it in a way that was transparent to us and our guests, which was exactly the reason we wanted a “day of” coordinator. Her "day of" service was reasonably priced and included significant time providing advice and consultation (at least 2 in person meetings, and numerous emails and phone calls) throughout the run-up to the wedding, and even use of supplies to help save us some money (welcome sign with easel, table numbers, etc). We would recommend Paige and No Worries wedding planning!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Lacy · Married on 03/29/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her

I don’t even know where to begin writing this review. Hiring Paige to help plan our wedding was the absolute best decision we could have ever made especially since we had planned a destination wedding. All the prior reviews about how calm, cool, and collected she is are 100% true. Because of her my wedding was the perfect in every way and I didn’t worry about a thing the day of except getting ready. She has plenty of experience in the wedding industry and even helped me pick out some of our vendors in the area who we also loved. We love, love, love Paige and cannot sing enough praise about her!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 11/02/2018

She is the calm among the chaos!

I don't even know where to start!!! No Worries weddings is truly that...with Paige, you will have no worries! My beach wedding on 11/2/18 was executed exactly how I had imagined!!! Paige listens to you, understands your vision, and really truly pulled off my dream wedding! She is super friendly, responsive to email and text (which is super important for us OCD brides)! I had the month-of planning service, because I hired most of my vendors before looking into a planner. Paige was highly regarded from not only all of my vendors, but also our venue, JW Marriott Marco Island. I can't even describe the calmness that overcame me on my wedding day, knowing that Paige was there to coordinate and make my vision a reality. She is the absolute sweetest! Thank you so much No Worries!!!!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

My rock, I couldn’t pull this off with out No worries

I can not say enough about Paige. She genuinely was my rock throughout my whole planning of our wedding. I sent her countless email with ideas or questions and no matter the time, she responded promptly. There were times i thought of things at 3am and emailed her and by 9am i had a response. She understood my vision from the beginning. She helped me carry through each detail. We have a home in Marco but we aren’t there full time so we needed someone who was familiar with the area and could help me pull my ideas into the most amazing weekend of our lives at a reasonable cost. I choose the month of package, but Paige was available for questions and collaboration for months prior. Paige went above and beyond of what any coordinator would have done. If there were behind the scence issues I never knew of them on the day of our wedding. Things I ordered or my DIY projects, I was able to send to her. There are very few people who can truly understand what’s in my head and she got me and my Vision from our first phone call. It’s now about 1 week and 1/2 out from my wedding and I miss talking to her. Through out this whole process, Paige by far was the best and will forever mean the world to me, Any bride would be lucky and thankful to have her guide you through the most amazing,crazy,stressful process of planning a wedding. Paige I miss you a million times ever.

Em Nuñez · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful Experience !

I couldn't thank Paige enough for helping my husband and I have our dream wedding. Paige took the time to speak to me about any concerns or ideas I had and made us feel as though we were the only couple she was working with. She is extremely dedicated to providing every bride the best quality of service. I would recommend No Worries Weddings to anyone looking to have the perfect day and a stress free planning !

Sent on 11/08/2018

Mackenzie Kenna · Married on 05/12/2018

Professional, Prompt, Attentive!

Paige was beyond accommodating, super reliable and positive, answered all my questions and kept her cool even in a last minute issue with the AV mic situation on the beach! Would definitely recommend her services.

Kristin · Married on 05/06/2018

Katie was my wedding day hero! I hired Katie for month of coordination services, which included help securing any remaining vendors and day of coordination. She helped keep me on track with everything that needed to be done and by when. She helped recommend vendors that would fit my budget and vision and made it easier to make decisions that were still on my to-do list. She offered overall advice on all things wedding. Katie was so accommodating and flexible. She even had calls with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding just to check in and keep me sane. She compiled a day of timeline and distributed it to all vendors and wedding party prior to the big day. She kept everyone on track and was my go-to helper throughout my entire wedding day. She was invaluable! Honestly, if you are trying to decide whether you need a wedding planner, the answer is you do, especially for day of coordination, and you need Katie from No Worries Weddings & Events!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jacob · Married on 04/28/2018

Katie and Paige helped us along every step of the way. Our venue proved to be particularly difficult with us, and Katie was a strong advocate for us and truly helped our wedding day be perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    No Worries Weddings & Events 8
  • Z

Zabrina · Married on 09/30/2017

I hired Paige for Month of Coordinator services for my destination September wedding in Marco Island. I had hired all the vendors myself, but wanted the extra help so I wouldn't have to deal with the details. Even if you don't think you need a planner, a coordinator is the best option.

From the minute I spoke with Paige, I knew she was fantastic. She was so excited to work with me and made herself available for two site visits and consultations at my original location in Marco Island. Fast forward to September and Hurricane Irma...because of the Hurricane I had to move my wedding to Cape Coral, FL. Paige was totally on board and was super accommodating even through dealing with the hurricane cleanup.

The weekend of my wedding, Paige was always available and had two interns to help keep me calm and get everything done. I have no words to express how beautiful she made the reception room look and I will always be grateful for all of her help. I wish I had more events to work with her!

If you are getting married in the Naples area, I strongly suggest hiring No Worries Weddings. Paige is a dream to work with - super personable, extremely professional and comes with a wealth of experience.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Carol · Married on 06/04/2017

Paige from No Worries Weddings was awesome and always responded via text , e-mail or phone call very quickly with any questions that came to my mind. I appreciated all of the time and energy that Paige put toward making our daughter's wedding a beautiful success. Without Paige , I would have been a very frantic and nervous mother of the bride . Thank You Paige !! You're incredible :))

Sent on 06/30/2017

emily · Married on 05/06/2017

Paige Simpson always does a spectacular job. She is detailed oriented and will see that your day is done precisely how you want it. Perfection.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Marie · Married on 04/28/2017

Paige is the best!! She was so helpful answering questions leading up to the wedding and helped me with my few " freak out" moments. She also took the time out of her day to stop by a few days before the wedding and help me with some dress issues. Her and her assistant were fantastic the day of the wedding and worked hard through unexpected down pours and record heat. And if anything went wrong, I had no idea about it - which is why I hired her! Trust me, you will not regret hiring Paige for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kathleen · Married on 02/25/2017

Paige was a tremendous help throughout the planning of our wedding! She is knowledgeable of the industry and extends that knowledge to her clients. I don't know what I would have done without her there!

Sent on 03/15/2017

helen · Married on 12/14/2016

Paige made everything so easy , we managed to do everything by email and create the beach wedding that James and I had dreamed of. We live in the UK and this was a stress free fabulous experience.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Meg · Married on 12/10/2016

Jakye at No Worries was a life saver! Our original coordinator disappeared on us 2 months before the wedding. Luckily, Jakye was available. She was awesome...professional and knowledgeable. She was a calming presence and handled everything like a pro. I could not have pulled off the wedding of my dreams without her. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Best Wedding Planner in Southwest Florida!!!

My wife and I got married at the JW Marriott Marco Island on December 10, 2016 (I know - this review is LONG overdue!!). We had the pleasure of working with Paige Simpson from No Worries Weddings. Paige and her team handled every detail on the day of our wedding, and it really was a "no worries wedding". My wife and I were able to relax and enjoy our day. We didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. The only question we faced that entire day was; "Would you like some more champagne?".

For my wife and I, choosing a wedding planner was very important. We didn't live near the wedding venue so we needed someone that knew the area and all the vendors that we should use. Her recommendations were what made our wedding such a success! Everyone that we worked with was incredible.

There are so many stories that I could tell to describe how professional and amazing Paige is, but there is one that will always stay with me. About 6 months before our wedding I found out that I needed to have major back surgery (not something anyone wants to hear before their wedding). This meant I was confined to my couch and a walker until I recovered and completed all of my physical therapy. Of course being so close to our wedding we started to panic; not only could we not meet with any vendors, but I might not be able to walk down the aisle on the day of our wedding. Paige could sense how nervous we were, so she drove over to our house in Fort Lauderdale to spend the day with us face-to-face to discuss all our wedding plans. We were blown away by her dedication to the job. She made us feel like we were her only clients!! If you want the perfect wedding, then listen to me closely....GO WITH PAIGE from NO WORRIES WEDDINGS!! You will not be disappointed. Not only was our wedding everything we had imagined it to be, but we gained a lifelong friend as well.

Paige, from the bottom of our hearts - thank you so much for your commitment to making sure our wedding was everything we had ever hoped it would be.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    No Worries Weddings & Events 9
    No Worries Weddings & Events 10
    No Worries Weddings & Events 11
    No Worries Weddings & Events 12
    No Worries Weddings & Events 13
    No Worries Weddings & Events 14

Chad · Married on 10/01/2016

Paige does a great job finding vendors that alin with EXACTLY what you are looking for. She follows up amd coordinates the details for events. She did a great job with our wedding planning!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Pamela · Married on 09/24/2016

Finding and using No Worries Weddings with Paige Simpson was a good choice for our daughter's wedding. We used Paige primarily as a "day of" planner, but she was so much more than that! Our daughter wanted a small intimate beach wedding, at sunset. Paige was so helpful right from the start. We were planning this from out of state and she provided us with all the information we needed. We wanted a family member to officiate, so she guided us through the process for that. She met with us in person several months out and continued to willingly guide us by email after we returned home.

She answered all our questions as they arose, in a timely manner. We gave her the names of our chosen vendors and she made contact with them to make sure everything was in order. She even met with us at the florist's shop to help coordinate the items needed to make the beach ceremony beautiful and special. Knowing we wanted a sunset ceremony, Paige organized the perfect time-line so things would work out perfectly for beautiiful and dramatic sunset photos.

This was a small family event with only 8 people, but if we had tried to do this by ourselves, it would never have been as organized and pulled together as it was with Paige leading us. Thank you, Paige.

Sent on 11/10/2016

I can honestly say that working with Paige was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. As a marketing professional I felt i could plan and execute a wedding easily with no additional help-- however some friends of mine suggested regardless of what I I "thought" about my event planning skills I should still hire a coordinator for the day. And so I did! I reached out to a few different people but when I spoke to Paige on the phone I felt I was talking to my long lost friend! Paige was a pleasure to work with-- always available via email, phone or text; provided her honest opinions ( when my indecision was proving a problem) and kept going above and beyond for me every day until the wedding! Paige has a calmness about her where nothing seems to be an issue. She's easy to talk to and I was so touched that she spent so much time with us leading up to the wedding on the phone or when we were in town visiting to make sure all of our decisions and day of event went seamlessly. Her kindness is evident from the moment you meet her. If you can get Paige for your event, you should. My wedding was my dream come true and I'm so thankful Paige was a part of it!

Sent on 11/12/2016

No Worries Weddings & Events's reply:

You two are amazing I am so happy to have met you and have two new friends! You are such a beautiful couple inside and out that shows in everything you do and say. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness which you deserves so much!
    XOXOX again thank you so much for letting me be part of such a special day!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are debating if you should hire a wedding planner & are looking in the Napels/Marco Island area you should definitely go with No Worries Weddings. We hired Paige from No Worries Weddings & Events for our wedding on June 4, 2016. Since we were traveling to Marco Island for a destination wedding we knew we needed someone who could help us take care of all our details.
    We first spoke with Paige over the phone & immediately fell in love with her. She has such a friendly personality. We already had our venue booked by this point & luckily it was one she was extremely familiar. We ended up making 1 trip down to our venue to meet with Paige & discuss ideas, complete a food tasting, and look at flowers. One of my favorite things about Paige was how she gave me options to go along with each decision.
    Take music for example, my fiancé & I wanted steel drums to go along with our beach wedding. Paige would send us 2 different options of the best steel drum players in the area who were available on our wedding day- (Yes, she already contacted them to check their availability). She would send is information on their websites, sample music clips & more. She would give us a high price option & a medium price option. This gave us the chance to listen to the music & allowed us to decided who would best fit our wedding. We put 100% of our trust in Paige to find and work with each vendor leading up to the wedding day & even on the wedding day. We seriously were spoiled with her attention to detail & professionalism.
    Our wedding wasn't a typical wedding. Since our friends & family were traveling from out of town we wanted to spend as much time with them as possible. We actually had a morning wedding ceremony followed by a brunch reception. There are a ton of wedding planners who can work their magic on weddings & receptions that take place later in the day- but it takes someone extremely passionate & dedicated to work that same magic starting at 5:00 in the morning.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2016

We couldn't have better things to say about working with Paige at No Worries Weddings! From the very beginning of the process, Paige was attentive to our wedding details, listened to our ideas, and planned both the welcome party and wedding nights flawlessly that made our wedding weekend truly feel unique and special.

Paige was a tremendous help, especially with the process of selecting vendors, arranging details, providing cute decorations, and day of event planning. As out-of-state clients, Paige's many years of planning experience were essential to our wedding weekend. Our guests are still talking about being the best wedding they have ever attended. If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, you need to hire No Worries Weddings and Events!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Barb · Married on 04/30/2016

We loved working with Paige and her staff, They were so easy, so helpful and always responsive. Paige gave such good advice on anything and everything. She helped us find almost every vendor from room blocks to the band. We met with her several times and I was always as ease with the planning process. She kept our my mom and I friends throughout the process!
    She let us borrow little things to like a card box and knife and server so we did not have to buy and travel back to Ohio with. I think the day of is the most important day for a planner. She was everywhere and took care of anything before I could ask. I highly recommend Paige and her team to anyone planning a destination wedding. I wish I could do it all over again!!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

It's hard to be original writing a review for Paige. All the praises I read while researching my month of coordinator came true. What you read is what you get! This is my second wedding and second coordinator and there is no comparison. From picking up food trays to scissors to making sure everything flows smoothly. Paige is a pro that I highly recommend. Thanks for helping to make my daughters wedding perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Virginia · Married on 01/09/2016

Paige was wonderful to work with. She had so many wonderful suggestions that made my special day that much more enjoyable. Everyone raved about our wedding and I couldn't be more pleased with all Paige did for us! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/19/2016