87 Reviews for No Worries Weddings & Events

Budget Analysis (2)
Full Planning (2)
Religious (2)
87 No Worries Weddings & Events Reviews

Katie was my wedding day hero! I hired Katie for month of coordination services, which included help securing any remaining vendors and day of coordination. She helped keep me on track with everything that needed to be done and by when. She helped recommend vendors that would fit my budget and vision and made it easier to make decisions that were still on my to-do list. She offered overall advice on all things wedding. Katie was so accommodating and flexible. She even had calls with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding just to check in and keep me sane. She compiled a day of timeline and distributed it to all vendors and wedding party prior to the big day. She kept everyone on track and was my go-to helper throughout my entire wedding day. She was invaluable! Honestly, if you are trying to decide whether you need a wedding planner, the answer is you do, especially for day of coordination, and you need Katie from No Worries Weddings & Events!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Katie and Paige helped us along every step of the way. Our venue proved to be particularly difficult with us, and Katie was a strong advocate for us and truly helped our wedding day be perfect!

Profile Picture Jacob, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Paige for Month of Coordinator services for my destination September wedding in Marco Island. I had hired all the vendors myself, but wanted the extra help so I wouldn't have to deal with the details. Even if you don't think you need a planner, a coordinator is the best option.

From the minute I spoke with Paige, I knew she was fantastic. She was so excited to work with me and made herself available for two site visits and consultations at my original location in Marco Island. Fast forward to September and Hurricane Irma...because of the Hurricane I had to move my wedding to Cape Coral, FL. Paige was totally on board and was super accommodating even through dealing with the hurricane cleanup.

The weekend of my wedding, Paige was always available and had two interns to help keep me calm and get everything done. I have no words to express how beautiful she made the reception room look and I will always be grateful for all of her help. I wish I had more events to work with her!

If you are getting married in the Naples area, I strongly suggest hiring No Worries Weddings. Paige is a dream to work with - super personable, extremely professional and comes with a wealth of experience.

Profile Picture Zabrina, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Paige from No Worries Weddings was awesome and always responded via text , e-mail or phone call very quickly with any questions that came to my mind. I appreciated all of the time and energy that Paige put toward making our daughter's wedding a beautiful success. Without Paige , I would have been a very frantic and nervous mother of the bride . Thank You Paige !! You're incredible :))

Profile Picture Carol, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Paige Simpson always does a spectacular job. She is detailed oriented and will see that your day is done precisely how you want it. Perfection.

Profile Picture emily, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious, Reception

Paige is the best!! She was so helpful answering questions leading up to the wedding and helped me with my few " freak out" moments. She also took the time out of her day to stop by a few days before the wedding and help me with some dress issues. Her and her assistant were fantastic the day of the wedding and worked hard through unexpected down pours and record heat. And if anything went wrong, I had no idea about it - which is why I hired her! Trust me, you will not regret hiring Paige for your wedding planning needs!

Profile Picture Marie , 4/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Paige was a tremendous help throughout the planning of our wedding! She is knowledgeable of the industry and extends that knowledge to her clients. I don't know what I would have done without her there!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Paige made everything so easy , we managed to do everything by email and create the beach wedding that James and I had dreamed of. We live in the UK and this was a stress free fabulous experience.

Profile Picture helen, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jakye at No Worries was a life saver! Our original coordinator disappeared on us 2 months before the wedding. Luckily, Jakye was available. She was awesome...professional and knowledgeable. She was a calming presence and handled everything like a pro. I could not have pulled off the wedding of my dreams without her. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Meg, 12/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

We hired Paige at No Worries Weddings about 45 days out from our wedding for Day of Coordination. While my friends had recommended we use a wedding planner for Day of Coordination, I was in denial thinking I could handle everything from afar; plus we had an incredibly awesome event planner working with us at the Marriott. I assumed there was no need for additional help. In hindsight, hiring Paige was by far one of the best decisions I could have made and her services were well worth the money! Paige was absolutely wonderful to work with, very professional and very personable. I felt like I knew her for years from the very first telephone conversation. While I had most of the larger items nailed down well in advance, I struggled on decor selection, flowers, and last minute issues. Paige stepped in and provided great suggestions. She provided great insight for us and helped me clarify my ideas for decor. Plus she put me in contact with several vendors at the last minute. The florist she suggested was spectacular! She even let me borrow some of the decor items she has in her inventory at no additional cost!

For our day of coordination services, Paige provided two interns to help us. Her interns were top notch and very hard working. They were on property all day with us and made sure every detail was perfectly executed. I would highly recommend Paige! And for those of you who are trying to plan a wedding in Naples/Marco Island from afar, I would tell you the services Paige provides are invaluable and will make your planning so much easier and your wedding day run smoothly.

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals

Paige does a great job finding vendors that alin with EXACTLY what you are looking for. She follows up amd coordinates the details for events. She did a great job with our wedding planning!!!

Profile Picture Chad, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Finding and using No Worries Weddings with Paige Simpson was a good choice for our daughter's wedding. We used Paige primarily as a "day of" planner, but she was so much more than that! Our daughter wanted a small intimate beach wedding, at sunset. Paige was so helpful right from the start. We were planning this from out of state and she provided us with all the information we needed. We wanted a family member to officiate, so she guided us through the process for that. She met with us in person several months out and continued to willingly guide us by email after we returned home.

She answered all our questions as they arose, in a timely manner. We gave her the names of our chosen vendors and she made contact with them to make sure everything was in order. She even met with us at the florist's shop to help coordinate the items needed to make the beach ceremony beautiful and special. Knowing we wanted a sunset ceremony, Paige organized the perfect time-line so things would work out perfectly for beautiiful and dramatic sunset photos.

This was a small family event with only 8 people, but if we had tried to do this by ourselves, it would never have been as organized and pulled together as it was with Paige leading us. Thank you, Paige.

Profile Picture User7320368, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can honestly say that working with Paige was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. As a marketing professional I felt i could plan and execute a wedding easily with no additional help-- however some friends of mine suggested regardless of what I I "thought" about my event planning skills I should still hire a coordinator for the day. And so I did! I reached out to a few different people but when I spoke to Paige on the phone I felt I was talking to my long lost friend! Paige was a pleasure to work with-- always available via email, phone or text; provided her honest opinions ( when my indecision was proving a problem) and kept going above and beyond for me every day until the wedding! Paige has a calmness about her where nothing seems to be an issue. She's easy to talk to and I was so touched that she spent so much time with us leading up to the wedding on the phone or when we were in town visiting to make sure all of our decisions and day of event went seamlessly. Her kindness is evident from the moment you meet her. If you can get Paige for your event, you should. My wedding was my dream come true and I'm so thankful Paige was a part of it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5324008, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are debating if you should hire a wedding planner & are looking in the Napels/Marco Island area you should definitely go with No Worries Weddings. We hired Paige from No Worries Weddings & Events for our wedding on June 4, 2016. Since we were traveling to Marco Island for a destination wedding we knew we needed someone who could help us take care of all our details.
We first spoke with Paige over the phone & immediately fell in love with her. She has such a friendly personality. We already had our venue booked by this point & luckily it was one she was extremely familiar. We ended up making 1 trip down to our venue to meet with Paige & discuss ideas, complete a food tasting, and look at flowers. One of my favorite things about Paige was how she gave me options to go along with each decision.
Take music for example, my fiancé & I wanted steel drums to go along with our beach wedding. Paige would send us 2 different options of the best steel drum players in the area who were available on our wedding day- (Yes, she already contacted them to check their availability). She would send is information on their websites, sample music clips & more. She would give us a high price option & a medium price option. This gave us the chance to listen to the music & allowed us to decided who would best fit our wedding. We put 100% of our trust in Paige to find and work with each vendor leading up to the wedding day & even on the wedding day. We seriously were spoiled with her attention to detail & professionalism.
Our wedding wasn't a typical wedding. Since our friends & family were traveling from out of town we wanted to spend as much time with them as possible. We actually had a morning wedding ceremony followed by a brunch reception. There are a ton of wedding planners who can work their magic on weddings & receptions that take place later in the day- but it takes someone extremely passionate & dedicated to work that same magic starting at 5:00 in the morning.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't have better things to say about working with Paige at No Worries Weddings! From the very beginning of the process, Paige was attentive to our wedding details, listened to our ideas, and planned both the welcome party and wedding nights flawlessly that made our wedding weekend truly feel unique and special.

Paige was a tremendous help, especially with the process of selecting vendors, arranging details, providing cute decorations, and day of event planning. As out-of-state clients, Paige's many years of planning experience were essential to our wedding weekend. Our guests are still talking about being the best wedding they have ever attended. If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, you need to hire No Worries Weddings and Events!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

We loved working with Paige and her staff, They were so easy, so helpful and always responsive. Paige gave such good advice on anything and everything. She helped us find almost every vendor from room blocks to the band. We met with her several times and I was always as ease with the planning process. She kept our my mom and I friends throughout the process!
She let us borrow little things to like a card box and knife and server so we did not have to buy and travel back to Ohio with. I think the day of is the most important day for a planner. She was everywhere and took care of anything before I could ask. I highly recommend Paige and her team to anyone planning a destination wedding. I wish I could do it all over again!!!

Profile Picture Barb, 4/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

It's hard to be original writing a review for Paige. All the praises I read while researching my month of coordinator came true. What you read is what you get! This is my second wedding and second coordinator and there is no comparison. From picking up food trays to scissors to making sure everything flows smoothly. Paige is a pro that I highly recommend. Thanks for helping to make my daughters wedding perfect!

Profile Picture User6413795, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Paige was wonderful to work with. She had so many wonderful suggestions that made my special day that much more enjoyable. Everyone raved about our wedding and I couldn't be more pleased with all Paige did for us! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Paige for our wedding in December and she was amazing. She went above and beyond for us to make sure our vision for our wedding was perfect. She covered every little detail. It was even better than I had pictured it would be. I can't say enough good things about her, I would have been lost without her. Our best decision we made.

Profile Picture megan, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
1.9

Paige is a very nice lady however her company is going through a major transition and I received the brunt end of that transition. I practically hired all of the vendors for my own wedding and researched and negotiated the pricing with them as well, which is something that my wedding planner should have done. I had to keep in close contact with the venue coordinator and D.J. as questions were not being answered and details were not being resolved. I will not discuss her prior partner as that was just a disaster in my dealings with her and mid way through my wedding planning she was no longer with the company. I really do like Paige but I felt that she should have refunded me money or found another wedding planner for my special day once she realized that what was going on with her personal life and company was affecting her business!

Profile Picture Mitzie, 11/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I could not have imagined pulling our wedding off without Paige! I signed a contract about a year prior to my wedding and we purchased the month-of package. Paige was excellent in answering my questions along the way, even before the "month-of." Her email responses were always prompt, and she would address each item I had brought up in my email. I really appreciated that since I'm somewhat type A. I turned to Paige when my florist was not responding to me, and the next morning he sent me an email with the answers to my questions. She really can get everything in order! She was also always willing to talk on the phone too if needed. Once the month-of came around, Paige was very diligent in putting together a timeline and communicating with all of my vendors. We were also having a hard time getting through to our band, and as soon as we let her know, she set up a conference call with all of us to go through everything. She was SO energetic and positive with her communication - each time I started to worry about something and would email her, I would feel immediate relief after receiving her response. Another perk was that she was willing to let me send her quite a few packages since I was having a destination wedding. It really made it so much easier for us to not to have to cart all those items down to FL from Chicago. As for the day of, I relied on her to round the troops (families, kids, etc) when needed. This was priceless because the questions/confusion/chaos from the family members was a little overwhelming to me. She made the whole process so much easier, and I'm already missing communicating with her and it's not even been a month since the wedding :) ...If you're concerned about the extra money for a wedding planner (I was a little bit), let me tell you - the most "bang for your buck" is with Paige/No Worries. You will NOT be disappointed! Thanks Paige!!!

Profile Picture Lara, 10/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Paige Simpson of No Worries Wedding & Events is friendly and professional. We planned our daughter’s small intimate destination wedding in Naples, Fl. She never made us feel unimportant. Everywhere I mentioned her name in Naples the comment was always “she is will do a good job for you.” Paige was able to make our daughter’s dream wedding on the beach come true. We had very limited budget, but a beautiful wedding thanks to Paige’s creative flexible ideas. Paige will go over and above what is expected. Our daughter lost an earring on the beach during the sunset photo session and later Paige spent several minutes in pouring rain looking for it in the sand. She was soaked! What service. Destination weddings can’t be done without a great wedding planner. Because of her calm nature I was able to relax and enjoy the evening. The bride and groom had a wonderful experience and were very happy. THANK YOU Paige.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Barbara, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It's difficult for me to write an original review of Paige and her services because all the superlatives have been used over and over again. And they're all true. So I'll just say that it would be virtually impossible for me or anyone else to single-handedly attend to all the details that go into the planning process and result in what was, in our case, perfection. The fact that Paige is gracious, patient, and manages to accomplish everything with her good humor intact is remarkable. She possesses the attributes of a skilled professional and, at the same time, makes you feel like you're working with a good friend. Everyone needs a Paige Simpson in their life!

Profile Picture User4607262, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank GOD for Paige at No Worries Weddings. She managed our wedding the month before and day-of event, and I could not have done it without her! Every last detail was handled to perfection, even (and especially) the things I had forgotten about or over-looked, from water at the tables during the reception, to rose petals to throw when we exited the reception. Paige handled every last detail, making our wedding day a completely stress-free event for my husband, families and I. We had such an incredible day/night, and I cannot thank Paige enough for all her hard work - it would not have been so without her! Do yourself a favor, and hire No Worries Weddings to plan and manage your event. Don't go it alone!

Profile Picture User3903809, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews

We planned the Wedding from New York for Marco Island
I cannot say enough about how wonderful Paige and her staff were at our wedding his past weekend at the Marco Island Marriott. Paige was everywhere anticipating every need and took care of everything with a smile on her face. The wedding had it's weather challenges and yet it came off perfectly with her help and creative ideas. I cannot image doing a destination wedding without her. Kudos to Paige and her staff.

Profile Picture User4912128, 2+ years ago, 1 Review