No Worries Event Planning Reviews

18 | Reseda, CA

18 Reviews for No Worries Event Planning

Robyn · Married on 12/06/2015

Dee was by far one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding. Thanks to her I was able to have a stress-free wedding day and everything ran like clockwork. Even though I used her as a same day coordinator, she was there every step of the way throughout my wedding process and was always extremely responsive with any communication. Nothing slipped through the cracks and she was able to anticipate any issues that came up. I have pretty high expectations with those that I work with, and Dee does not disappoint. She is truly amazing and always a pleasure to work with. I only wish I had more excuses to use her.

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

We worked with Dee Gaubert at No Worries Event Planning. We booked Dee for wedding coordination services, which included 40 hours of coordination and the wedding day. Dee also brought a lovely associate with her to the wedding day itself named Stephanie.

We found Dee mainly through a friend of mine who knows her personally (and who had also been to a wedding Dee had planned which she said was amazing). We priced around a few other people, but I either wasn't impressed with them or couldn't afford their services.

After we met Dee, we knew we had gone with the right person. She was incredibly enthusiastic, on top of everything, organized, and always ready with a suggestion if we needed one. She also regularly sent emails when she was going to be out of town or at an event and wouldn't be as reachable, even when we didn't have anything pressing to discuss. We also hired Dee to do the wedding flowers we had, which was a simple orchid arrangement around where we stood for the ceremony. They were incredibly beautiful and very well priced.

My mom was super impressed with Dee on the day of our wedding (and of Stephanie who worked with her). She said she didn't think Dee stopped moving all night. Myself, I was totally unaware of what they were up to, unless it was a moment I had to do something (like cut the cake or get ready to walk down the aisle). Honestly, No Worries is an apt name. I didn't worry about a single thing on the day of my wedding except if I would remember the vows I wrote to my husband, which of course is the thing you want to be thinking about, not what will happen if your cake vendor doesn't show up.

I can't say enough wonderful things. I am confident if you used any one of the planners Dee has working with her that you would be happy - she is very particular and would never hire someone who she wouldn't trust to coordinate or plan her own wedding!

Dee was amazing! We were originally working with another wedding planner who turned out to be unreliable. Dee was referred to us by a family friend. She literally swooped in and handled every detail. I was very stressed as we were planning our wedding from Dallas, and got married in Laguna Niguel at the Ritz. She took the stress out of everything. She's excellent at organizing details, and finding quality vendors. She helped us with reviewing contracts, and making sure we got everything we needed. She understood our vision, and is great with cultural details. Always kind and courteous, and and is very easy to work with. We enjoyed our wedding, and my friends commented on how relaxed I was. I owe that all to Dee. My only regret is that I didn't find her sooner. Don't waste your time with other vendors. Dee is amazing, and you will not be disappointed!

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

Getting married? You need No Worries Event Planning!!
    Dee and her team made the whole wedding planning process very painless and enjoyable for us! From our very first meeting with Dee we knew we were in good hands. Her energy, attention to detail and eagerness to get to know us was amazing. She listened to what we wanted, how we envisioned our day and made great recommendations based on her years of experience. She never once made us feel that any of our ideas were absurd, believe me some were. :)
    After months and months of planning, every couple pictures their day a certain and I have to share our wedding day was so much better than we'd pictured in our heads. It couldn't have been more perfect! For this we are extremely thankful for Dee and her team! We are thankful they took all our ideas we worked so hard to put together and made them a reality! It was a relief knowing that we didn't have to worry about anything and to have complete trust in Dee and her team that things were not only going to be done but that it would be beautifully done.
    We loved hearing from our friends and family how smooth everything went and how impressed they were. This was all because of Dee and her team!
    We truly appreciate all the thought, time and care Dee put into making our day what we wanted and more. We could not have had a better person making sure our day went seamlessly! We cannot say thank you enough!

Nadine · Married on 01/31/2015

I highly recommend using No Worries Event Planning for your wedding! I could not have asked for a more supportive team, led by Dee, to make the whole process as smooth as possible. She was full of great ideas for vendors, had quick response times and was so agreeable to work with. Most important, she made sure that I was at ease on the big day. I wouldn't change a thing and I had the best experience out of all of my friends who used other planners. Book this vendor!!

Meredith · Married on 10/11/2014

AMAZING! Couldn't have done it without Dee and her team. Dee is so organized, so savvy, and so down to earth. She really made planning a breeze. On the wedding day, I felt so at ease knowing that Dee and her team were taking care of the schedule and all of the little details. I'm so grateful for all they did -- they really helped make the day as perfect as I hoped it would be.

Negar · Married on 08/09/2014

Wow! I was referred to Dee/No Worries Event Planning through a friend who said that Dee and her team were not to be missed. Her wedding was on the top floor of a high rise and all the vendors (including caterer) had to go through the elevators to do deliveries. Talk about a coordination nightmare! My friend could not say enough great things about No Worries Event Planning, so I had to book them for my own wedding.

I don't think I could have found a team more organized, more detail-oriented, more trustworthy, and more dedicated that Dee's team. If I had a question, they were prompt to respond. If I needed help with a vendor, they were great at stepping in. If I needed a vendor, they had wonderful (and affordable) vendor recommendations. Hands down, from start to finish, my experience working with No Worries Event Planning was excellent. I could not recommend them enough!

3 Tips:

1. Book months before your wedding--even though I booked their smallest package, I was so happy that they stepped in with vendor liability forms, hotel vendor code of conduct forms, etc. There's a lot of 'behind the scenes' contractual stuff that needs to be signed.

2. Communicate your vision--Dee has excellent taste and has great recommendations. For example, I decided to buy my own candles/candle holders, and Dee gave me a great site to buy in bulk. HUGE savings! She also was great at helping me understanding sizes/proportions (ie. how many seats per aisle, size of book signing table, etc.)

3. Trust them--as a bride, there's tons to worry about and on the day of, you can't really do much. Photo/video/makeup/hair are all there and you don't have time to deal with any issues. Dee's team will be there from the start and will make sure everything looks spotless. Whoever you hire, you NEED to trust them to take care of things when you can't and I am confident that Dee's team will not disappoint!

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2014

My husband and I are a Wedding DJ team and we recently had the pleasure of working with Dee on a wedding that we did together a couple of weeks ago at Calamigos Ranch. We absolutely loved Dee's relaxed yet professional vibe that she brought to the event. She let the event flow together organically while effortlessly keeping everything on schedule. I don't know if Brides and Grooms realize how important it is to let your entertainers/DJs read the crowd and react off of the energy of the event. Dee absolutely understood this and allowed us to run the entertainment in our manner of doing so while making sure that we and all the other vendors/staff stayed on track. Being a DJ, I don't often write reviews from the weddings that I work; however, Dee was such a joy to work with, I wanted to convey that to future newleyweds!

Sent on 05/07/2014

No Worries Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was a joy working with you both - you kept the crowd moving all night!!

Gina · Married on 05/26/2013

It seemed like Dee and I planned out my wedding forever, and then all of a sudden it was over and I was so sad that our meetings would be ending. Everything I had dreamed up, Dee made it happen and then some! She completed my vision and made it better than I could have even imagined! She is SO attentive to details, so comforting in the stressful stages of planning, and just a great person to be around. My mom was not able to be a part of most of my planning, and on her first meeting with Dee, seeing all that we had put together, my mom was in tears of joy. Dee was ALWAYS available for my frantic phone calls, responded to my MANY emails quickly and event dealt with my (hard to deal with) venue for me so that I wasn't bothered on my special day. We are so thankful to Dee and her team for making our wedding day come alive! It was truly amazing.

Dee and No Worries were absolutely wonderful to work with. She had the right answer for everything and the right demeanor for this stressful job. She made it possible for my husband and our families to enjoy the day, completely stress free. She made herself available to me and my many questions in the months leading up to the big day and truly always had the answers! She is a total pro and I highly recommend her services!

Morgann · Married on 10/06/2012

Words cannot express how incredible Dee at No Worries Event Planning is. Top to bottom she made our day perfect. She put me at ease from day one, and no matter the obstacle we had to overcome during the planning and execution (and there were a lot), she was there with a level head and smile to make everything perfect. Her recommendations were spot on, and her knowledge of event planning is second to none. And to top it off, her staff is as helpful and personable as she is. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a competent, friendly, over-the-top amazing coordinator and planner to make your wedding exactly what you want it to be.

Anna · Married on 08/18/2012

Dee is absolutely the best!!! She is on top of everyone and makes the wedding day super stress free. She's available all the time and answers all of your questions. I wish I could get married again just to work with Dee and her staff. She's amazing.

brian · Married on 09/10/2011

Dear Dee:
    What can we say? When we first met in March 2011, we had no idea at the time how valuable all of your efforts would be. We were engaged in January, selected nearly every vendor in February and figured there wasn’t much more to do.

After meeting with you for our initial consult and comparing you to the competition, there was no doubt in our minds who to go with. Your dedication was quite evident and your fun, out-going personality stuck with us so when it was time to make a decision, there was no hesitation on our end to select NO WORRIES EVENT PLANNING.

The last month was obviously hectic with the minor details which needed to be addressed and we know we couldn’t have gotten through this without you. You straightened out the couple vendors that were difficult to work with and were willing to make those uncomfortable phone calls.

The result was a fabulously executed ceremony and reception, from beginning to end. A special thanks to Mary as well who provided great support throughout the night. Our only regret is not getting a photo with you as without you, this truly memorable experience would not have been such a success.

If anyone has any questions, feel to reach out to us through Dee and we will set you straight!

b/p

Alisse · Married on 06/29/2011

I don't even think I can express how happy I am that we hired Dee. She was such a pleasure to work with every step of the way. She exceeded our expectations in every aspect of our wedding, and made planning a Destination Wedding extremely easy for us. She researched and found the perfect vendors and venues, and even did further research into venues we had already found. She was always positive and would find ways for us to save money. She was extremely resourceful, finding beautiful decor items and ideas, and even hiring a staff of assistants in Paris. With Dee running the show, we were able to truly enjoy the planning process and the Big Day with "No Worries". Hire Dee- you will be so happy that you did!

Kathy · Married on 11/20/2010

(If you don't read the rest of this review just know that Dee exceeded all our expectations and is a truly caring person. We whole-heartedly recommend her. You won't be disappointed.)

We got married November 2010. I had been dreaming about this day since I was a little girl. It had to be perfect! However we were on a budget but still wanted the dream wedding. I wanted to do everything myself because I needed to make sure it was perfect and to help reduce costs I researched the flowers, lighting, location, etc. I soon realized it was way to much to handle. I needed someone to guide me, look over contracts, to bounce back ideas with that was in the wedding business.

After searching high and low I came across Dee! She seemed different than the other wedding planners/corridnators we were interviewing. She was willing to help me look over a contract before I had even retained her! She did not seem like she was selling me a service, but rather wanted to help me make my dream wedding come to life.

I finally was able to get a great deal at our dream location at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. It had the french vintage setting we were going for and it was perfect! Dee was there at every step, helping me close the deal, pointing out some stuff that needed to be added to the contract, and helping me get the best deal possible. She not only helped with the hotel, but coordinated with every other vendor we had. She even met us at the flower shop which was totally out of her way, to make sure what we wanted got delivered.

A couple days before the wedding it started to rain and we had an outdoor ceremony. You could just imagine how we felt. Two days before the wedding we found a tent rental company that could do a rush job. The day before the wedding we found out he needed a permit that he did not have for the hotel. OMG! Dee assured me not to worry, and not to even think about it and that she will make sure it will happen. To this day I still have not asked her how she got the permit for the tent-rental and how this huge tent went up the day before, but it was done, and it looked gorgeous! We had the most beautiful, romantic ceremony ever!

She also handled the rehearsal, was so prompt and organized and made sure our somewhat complicated wedding party entrance of 20 flowed exactly right. She had been taking notes all along and nothing was left undone.

On the day of, I was crazy nervous and not sure what to expect. She and her staff exceeded all our expectations. Dee came early morning and with a whole team, had everything we needed in our rooms, did tasks for us I did not even think needed to be done and much more. My mom was shocked at how great and patient Dee was. My mother was very stressed as was I and Dee totally had a calming effect on us and worked out everything that seemed to be a problem. Dee was an angel to make sure everything went right, all our hard work had paid off beautifully. She fixed stuff we did not know were happening, and at the end of the night, with so much energy she was helping everyone with anything that was left.

I have been in & to many wedding, and to this day have not found anyone as awesome as she is. I truly appreciate the help and the friend I found in Dee.

Lydia · Married on 11/06/2010

All we can say is that Dee and her team were great! If we had any questions or concerns we knew that Dee was just an email or a phone call away. Her responses were always quick and professional. She also gives great recommendations! I needed to get my wedding dress hemmed and pressed and the seamstress she recommended was perfect! I was thrilled with how my dress turned out. Her team and our DJ made sure that the schedule we came up with was followed as closely as possible. Which I can image is not the easiest of tasks when you have a little over 200 guests. As far as we are concerned, our day ran smoothly. Thanks, Dee for helping make our wedding day stress-free and fun!

• SoonToBeAlvarez

Robin · Married on 05/30/2010

I can't even begin to express how glad I am that I had Dee as my wedding coordinator! As a last minute decision, I decided to book a "Day of" wedding coordinator and found No Worries Event Planning to be totally affordable and well worth the cost. It turned out to be the best decision I made for my wedding...definitely the best investment I made for the Big Day! I felt sooo comfortable with Dee from the first moment I met her. She was very sweet and upbeat, but still seemed like the type of person that gets down to business and makes things happen. And that she did!! I had contact with her throughout the entire month leading up to the wedding. She was there for me whenever I had a question and was always offering her help in order to take the load off of my long "To do" list.
    On the day of, she helped with errands in the morning, picking up my personal flowers and picking up all of the reception goodies (candles, place cards, table numbers, etc). I honestly don't know how I would have done all of that running around without her help! She truly made me feel like everything was taken care of and never once did I have to worry about how things were going. I knew that Dee could handle any issue! She did a great job at setting up the reception hall and even added little touches if she felt an area needed more color or decoration. She did an AMAZING job making sure the reception ran smoothly! My other vendors complimented her after it was all over and said Dee was an absolute pleasure to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator and would recommend Dee to any bride!! My day wouldn't have been the same without her!

Allyson · Married on 05/22/2009

I was lucky enough to have Dezhda and her No-Worries team help me with my wedding and I can tell you, I truly had a no-worries day! I had her as my day-of-coordinator and knew that everything was going to be perfect. After giving her the details of my wedding weeks before the day, she met me the morning of, where I happily handed everything over to her. She took it from there full speed! She set up my venue -- guest book, favors, cake stand, menus, met the florist, dj, handed out tips, greeted the guests and made decisions for me that I am so glad I didn't have to deal with on my big day. She was AMAZING with the guests, answering random questions, and also dealing with the banquet manager at the venue instructing him about timing of food, etc. Everyone told me how wonderful she was and I agree. I would highly recommend "No-Worries Event Planning" for brides with any budget...Dezhda will definitely work with you to make sure your wedding runs smoothly!