No Regrets Events Reviews

7 | Atlanta, GA

7 Reviews for No Regrets Events

• Mollie

Mollie · Married on 05/18/2019

They really mean "no regrets"...

Since my husband and I live in Birmingham and we decided to get married at Lake Oconee in GA, a wedding planner was a must for my peace of mind... I definitely made the right choice going with No Regrets. Katherine recommended amazing vendors and was there to guide us every step of the way - including when she had her son in the fall! If there were any problems that occurred during our wedding day, I sure didn't know about them (and still don't). Katherine and No Regrets did an outstanding job, and I would 100% recommend their services to friends, family, and anyone that wants to relieve the stress of wedding planning :)

Sent on 07/15/2019

Janet · Married on 09/16/2017

Katherine Webster was a pleasure to work with, from start to finish! She gave us vendor suggestions, created a timeline so we stayed on track with the planning, answered numerous questions, and worked with all of our vendors to schedule deliveries for the wedding. She truly made the day of the wedding stress-free! We were able to relax and enjoy everything about the day, thanks to Katherine!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/03/2016

I would highly recommend Britney and No Regrets Events. I loved that they had a partial planning package, as I had already booked the venue on my own but needed referrals/assistance with other vendors. Some of the planners I compared when shopping around limited the amount of communication with partial packages-- but NRE does not do this, and I can't imagine having a limit on how often I could email my planner! Britney was incredibly helpful as I worked on planning my wedding from across the country, and she was amazing at keeping us all on task at the rehearsal and day-of (multiple people in my wedding party mentioned to me how great she was!)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Chelsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Katherine at No Regrets Events is the absolute best wedding planner! All the credit goes to her for my stress-free, smooth wedding day! She is such a pleasure to work with and was very patient with my numerous "I don't know"s or "I'm not sure"s. She suggested vendors and lent her opinion on different aspects of the day. She helped remind us of things we hadn't thought about and kept our planning process on track. The day of our wedding, I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing because of the work of Katherine and her assistant. No Regrets Events and Katherine helped make my wedding day perfect and I would recommend their services to any bride!

Sent on 05/07/2016
  • User4502082 · 2+ years ago

Nancy and her team made our wedding flawless. She handled most details, big and small and was professional, timely and responsive. We couldn't have imagined our wedding going as smoothly as it did without Nancy! We are so thankful we hired her and can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

During the rehearsal dinner, while I lined up to walk down the aisle, and our wedding coordinator team was getting folks in order, my MOH turned to me and said, "Can you truly imagine if you had done this all yourself? Best money you spent." I heard it before I hired a planner, but I never thought I would say it myself - but it was truly the best money I would spend. My venue required a day-of coordinator, but they didn't mind if it was a family member or friend. However, I didn't want my guests to "work" on our wedding day. So, I went with the "Down the Aisle" package from NRE, and got SO much more than simply day-of coordination. After my initial call with Nancy, I was already sold on the company and services. I talked through the budget with my husband, and we settled it was worth it. My main contact was Katherine, and she was fantastic! As a fellow UGA grad, I knew I could trust her :). She was prompt and responsive and patient with all my questions (and I had a ton). Some days it felt like I was so far behind in my planning, but Katherine would check in and give me a "checklist" of things I could/should be working on, and brought me back to earth. They hold your hand until you actual get down the aisle! When I actually saw the day-of plan/itinerary, I was blown away how everything came together seamlessly. If there were any issues in planning or coordination, they were completely transparent to my husband and me. This GREATLY reduced my stress and my ability to simply focus on friends and family and getting married. I would hire them again for event planning in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Bonnie · Married on 06/06/2015

We used No Regrets Events for our wedding, and we were very happy with how everything turned out. We worked with Nancy Nolan Kuperberg, and she was easy to work with, laid back, but professional and extremely experienced in the industry. She helped my mom and I out with any questions throughout the planning process, and was very helpful especially in the beginning when we were trying to decide between two venues. On the day of, everything went flawlessly, and I can't imagine the stress of worrying about all of the little details without having Nancy and her assistant. I think this is an essential part of having a smooth wedding day.

Sent on 06/29/2015