No Longer in Business - Classic British Limousine, Inc. Reviews

11 | Spring City, PA

11 Reviews for No Longer in Business - Classic British Limousine, Inc.

11 No Longer in Business - Classic British Limousine, Inc. Reviews

Spencer · Married on 05/24/2014

Classic British Limo made our wedding day! Ray (the owner and driver) cut us a deal, showed up early and stayed late for pictures. We opted for the Princess Package and were provided with a beautiful '64 Rolls Royce. Ray drove my wife and her parents from our hotel to the church, then the two of us to the reception after the ceremony. Everyone loved it. After all the stress of wedding planning, sitting in the Rolls was the first place where we had a moment to relax. Ray (who is also an Army reservist) runs a professional and elegant operation: white glove service, personalized placard, red carpet, bottle of champagne with crystal flutes, and a smooth ride with classical music. Also, CBL had better prices and availability then the competition in the Philadelphia area. Looking back at our wedding photos and video, I'm so glad we chose Classic British Limo.

Ray was awesome!! He was incredibly responsive from the first time we contacted him and went above and beyond to make the moments after our ceremony relaxing and memorable. The car itself was gorgeous and the music and champagne were such a nice touch. He was flexible during the day, even finding parking around the corner in downtown Philly for convenient pictures. We are so SO glad that we had Ray there on our day.

Linda · Married on 04/13/2014

Service was above and beyond of what I expected. Driver arrived earlier than time needed. Car was amazing! It was a pleasure to do business with such a professional company. Ray is the best I would recommend highly to everyone I know.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/23/2013

I can't say enough about Ray and his fabulous company. I was looking to secure a vintage "getaway" car as a post-ceremony surprise for my now husband on our wedding day. I did a ton of research and made lots of calls in the weeks before my wedding, which was already a very busy and stressful time for me. When I spoke with Ray, he was very kind in explaining his extraordinary service offering and immediately put me at ease. I ultimately decided to go with Classic British Limousine because of 1) the incredible beauty and impeccable condition of the car itself, 2) Ray's professionalism and assurance of an outstanding experience, 3) the various amenities and special "touches" that are included in the package, such as custom license plate, red carpet, champagne and fresh flowers in the vehicle.

The car itself exceeded my expectations. It is just lovely, inside and out, as well as meticulously clean. The ride was comfortable, especially with the "old-timey" music Ray played as he drove! It was so special to travel in such style to and from my ceremony on the most important day of my life, and my fiance was just floored to see the car waiting for us as we exited the church. The best part is the fantastic photos we shot next to and inside the car--and Ray was super patient as our photographer got those great shots!

I would recommend Classic British Limousine to any bride looking for a unique yet elegant touch for her wedding day. It was the icing on the cake for us!

Nikki · Married on 10/26/2013

The Royles Royce we rented for our wedding was perfect. The pictures we AMAZING! Riding in the car was worth it! Ray made it extra special by dressing in the era for our "Old Hollywood glam" wedding. I felt like a movie star. I highly recommend classic british limo.

Kristie · Married on 10/04/2013

Classic British Limousine was an absolute pleasure to work with! Very responsive, clear communication, very punctual and thorough with details!! My husband & I had the great pleasure of working directly with Ray, who was very professional, friendly and courteous! Classis British Limousine made our special day even more beautiful (and not to mention, fashionable)! The wedding package (which included a customized license plate, just married sign, and complimentary beverage) was perfect!! Car was in excellent condition! I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for realiable, professionial, unique transportation (I know I'll be calling Classic British Limousine again in the future)! Thanks again, Ray!

KC · Married on 07/20/2013

I felt so lucky that the beautiful white Rolls Royce was available for our wedding. It was just what I was looking for. Ray was so easy to work with and every detail he provided was beautiful. I looked around a lot to find what I felt was the best priced in the area for what we were given. Ray was prompt to the pick up in the city and had champagne waiting for us when we finished the ceremony (maybe my favorite part!). The car was used for a lot of our pictures and made them so classic and timeless. I couldn't have asked for more and I'm so happy we decided to go with Classic British Limos!

Such a wonderful experience! Ray is great! The car is so nice and looks beautiful in photos!

Elissa · Married on 09/25/2010

WOW! What a great experience. We thoroughly enjoyed our ride in the beautiful white, 1964 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud. It was so much fun to see our personalized license plate. We hung it up in our home ;) The fresh flowers in the vehicle were really lovely. I enjoyed the planning process with Ray and we thoroughly enjoyed having him chauffeur us. Ray, thank you for all your kind words, professionalism, and awesome gestures to make our night really special. We truly appreciate everything you did for us.

Hopefully, we will have a special "night out" in your new addition, the black/silver Rolls, in the near future.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 09/04/2009

Ray from Classic British Limousine Service was one of my best wedding vendors! We booked transportation with Classic British Limo months in advance to our wedding and every time I spoke with Ray he was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. He provided a detailed (yet easy to understand) contract. Package and payment options were clearly outlined as well. We had to make several changes to our wedding reception location and time-line and Ray was extremely accommodating in adjusting to any changes leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Ray was very punctual, professional and friendly! The car was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and BREATH TAKING! Just as described on the website and in his pictures! He was with us the entire wedding day escorting my dad and me to the church.... and ending by dropping my husband and I off at our hotel after the wedding reception. By the end of the day, Ray was truly one of the nicest parts of our wedding!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/04/2006

I loved my Classic Rolls Royce. It is the ultimate of high class the Silver Cloud III. The driver was fantastic and I would recommend his service to anyone.