12 Reviews for NK Swingle

Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
11 NK Swingle Reviews

Kami was fantastic to work with and created rock star photos for us. She probably should/could charge more than what she does! I found her via a friend of mine who is a professional photographer and was trying to get her scheduled for his wedding. This is how I found her and why I decided to go with her. I'd recommend her to my friends and family.

Profile Picture User5579878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not say enough amazing things about Kami - she is incredible! We found NKSwingle through a friend of my husband who had the pleasure of having Kami and Nick shoot their wedding. We saw their pictures and new we found our girl! We could not be happier with Kami's professionalism, photo scenario suggestions and, of course, the final product. She and her partner were so on top of it and really made both of us feel at ease. We HIGHLY recommend NKSwingle -- the price is right, too!!!

Profile Picture User4743132, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We could not be any happier with Kami! Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning- the lighting and colors are really quite impressive. Not only did Kami take great photos, but she is a great sport. She handled our goofy groomsmen and general limo rowdiness like an absolute pro.

Profile Picture Megan, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We selected Kami based on a recommendation from two of our friends who worked with her for their engagement photos and wedding. Going with their recommendation was absolutely the correct decision. Kami is very laid back, easy going and you can tell is constantly analyzing the area to stage the best photos.

Our first experience with Kami was for our engagement photos. We took these at a local winery where she gave us some great shots and knew the best lighting, angles, and a ton of other photography terms I have limited knowledge about. We were anything but natural when it came to taking photos, but Kami helped us to relax and by the time our wedding rolled around, it was much easier to relax.

With our wedding photos she found great shots and was even able to taking an amazing picture of us under the light show at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens that turned out better than we ever could've imagined. Her photos are artistic, but she doesn't try to steal the show with her photography, if that makes sense.

Her personality fit ours so well and she was incredible to work with. She is warm, friendly, and, simply, really good at taking photographs in settings that made us look our best. She took time to get us our photos back from the wedding, but it was worth the wait because we could tell she put a lot of time into putting the finishing touches on them. We certainly preferred that over her rushing to just get us something that could've been touched up more. Really happy we had her for our engagement photos and wedding photos and would recommend her to any of our friends.

Profile Picture Josh, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kami was absolutely amazing. The photos were great, she was really professional, super friendly and great to have around for the wedding. And getting all the prints and a second shooter for the price she charged us was amazing. By far the best value of any of the photographers we looked at. I can't rate her highly enough. Any time I need a professional photographer we'll be back. Thanks Kami!

Profile Picture User3768804, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were fortunate to find Kami's website by searching for photographs of our wedding venue. She responded to our inquiry quickly and I immediately felt like Kami was the right photographer for us. She was willing to customize a package to meet our needs and answered our questions promptly. She and her colleague, Shelby, arrived early on our wedding day, found some great photo locations and provided exactly the right balance of direction and letting us be ourselves. Both ladies fit in so well with our wedding guests. We received a few photos the day after the wedding and were absolutely thrilled! We have now had time to review all the photos and really could not be more pleased. Kami and Shelby are incredibly talented and we would highly recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Alison, 8/31/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I attended our friends wedding in October 2012. We got engaged in December of that year and within a few weeks, we had an email from our friends raving about their photographers. After seeing the pictures from their wedding, we knew immediately that we wanted to go with NKswingle for our wedding. In fact, we didn't even look into any other photographers.

We could not be happier with our decision! Although we mainly communicated with Kami, both her and Nick were great about responding to emails and setting up the engagement shoot. Although my husband seems to be a natural in front of the camera, I was a little more shy (aka awkward), but Kami was GREAT at making me feel comfortable.

The actual wedding day went without a hitch! Kami and the Aaron (the second photographer) took some amazing photos and seemed to fit right in with our wedding party. They came up with great ideas for photos and we loved all of them. They were also able to get us all of our pictures back in no time at all and when we passed them around to our family and friends we heard many times " I wish our photographer had done such a good job with our wedding"

You will not regret going with Nkswingle! We will do as our friends did for us, and recommend them to all of our friends who get engaged!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kami and Nick were AMAZING. I could not be happier with the photos from our wedding. It was worth every dollar - and more. They always responded to my emails within a few hours of sending. They threw out ideas for photos that I would have never thought of. They were willing to meet with me and my mom before the big day to go over a schedule and photo op ideas. They were on time the day of the wedding, and spent 10+ hours with us! The photos from our wedding were breath taking. There isn't one photo I don't love. Kami was really great with recommending sizes and a company to do a canvas print once we got the prints. They even brought on a 3rd photographer the day of who was amazing. We all felt so comfortable with the three of them - it was like we put on fancy dresses and uniforms every day and trekked through Washington DC to take photos. They were so friendly and really made us feel comfortable, and we had a blast doing it! I felt like me, my husband and bridal party walked away that day with three new friends - that's how fun it was! If I could get married every weekend, I would deplete my savings account to have Kami, Nick and Aaron there to capture the moments - over and over again! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who ask!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down, we couldn't have asked for better photographers! I would highly recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat. They are so talented, professional, and a delight to work with. Thank you NK Swingle!!!

Profile Picture User3895187, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing experience and quality of their photos
Lots of ideas and grate atmosphere !!!
Recommended to anyone !

Profile Picture Ania and Erik, 6/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick and Kami are the epitome of professionalism and are masters of their craft. They will most assuredly always provide unique and beautiful photographs that authentically capture any event. We highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/29/11, 1 Review