NK Productions Wedding Planning Reviews

126 | Sarasota, FL

126 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

Beth · Married on 11/06/2010

Awesome. Nicole is a crisis diverting machine. She's extremely organized, helpful, and most importantly fantastic to work with. I want to plan a wedding again so I can work her with all the time!

Terry · Married on 11/06/2010

Nicole is a warm, caring, and very capable person who provided us with outstanding service. She knew everything about producing a wedding at the Ringling, and that was particularly helpful to me as the mother of the bride.

Amelia · Married on 10/30/2010

I'd give Nicole of NK Productions 10 stars if they let me. My husband and I can't say enough great things about Nicole. Hiring her to help plan our wedding was the best decision we've made--besides deciding to get married! She is very knowledgeable, organized, and patient. She's always very nice and professional. She has fantastic taste and together with her team the wedding day comes together so beautifully. Its such a relief to not have to worry about any of those things on your wedding day, she takes care of it all. Don't even consider using other wedding planners, she's definitely worth it!

Erin · Married on 10/02/2010

Spectacular wedding and unparalled service!!! Nicole's attention to detail, from vision to execution was amazing. As an "out of town bride," I was concerned about planning a wedding from Ohio. Nicole was able to communicate on a daily basis about all of my wedding needs, including coordinating with vendors, sending contracts, choosing flowers, selecting a photographer, picking a band and more. I felt very comfortable communicating with Nicole about all of my wedding questions via e-mail and developed a wonderful rapport with her right from the start. Nicole's vast knowledge of the top vendors in the greater Sarasota area lent us the opportunity to work with the absolute best! Nicole's expertise and reputation as the preeminent wedding planner in Sarasota made our choice easy. Her ability to orchestrate a highly involved wedding with many events made our wedding planning experience delightful! NK Productions made my wedding day a dream come true!!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Megan · Married on 06/19/2010

I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole Kaney as my wedding coordinator. From day one until my wedding day, she was responsive, professional and took care of my every last need. I was very worried about planning my wedding in Sarasota because I was living in Spain and Louisville throughout my engagement and I wasn't sure how everything would get done. Nicole took care of everything. I just said the word, and it was done. I had the most amazing day of my life on June 19th, and it could not have been done without her. She is unbelievable at her job and I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/03/2010

Lisa · Married on 06/05/2010

Nicole Kaney did a fabulous job planning my June 5th wedding! I am a busy professional and would not have had the time to plan such a perfect event without her help. She pointed me to all of the vendors who would fit my vision perfectly and helped guide me in making the BEST selections for all aspects of my wedding day. We had a smaller wedding (40 guests) and Nicole was able to tailor this wedding to fit the "Dinner Party" feel I wanted it to have. For professionalism, creativity and the ability to help plan the wedding YOU want, Nicole is the perfect choice.

Sent on 07/11/2010

Hillary · Married on 05/24/2010

Nicole of NK productions is absolutely the best investment I made for my entire wedding. Her professionalism continued to amaze me; she was on went above and beyond for every detail she was involved in. There is no doubt in my mind I will recommend Nicole to others brides in the future. I am so grateful for everything she did for our wedding!!

Katie · Married on 05/15/2010

Nicole is outstanding. She made the most special day of my life a breeze. I did not have to think about anything and everything went perfect. Our wedding was 250+ people at the Ringling Museum with lots of creative and exciting extras which Nicole handled with no problem at all. She stayed on top of everything for over a year before our day. I would get married again and again to the same man & would hire NK Productions every single time.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Jesse · Married on 05/15/2010

Nicole is amazing. When Katie (my wife to be) and I first met with Nicole I thought "we don't need a wedding planner, I can do this myself." After Katie convinced me to give her a shot I quickly learned how wrong I was. For the 12 months it took to plan our wedding Nicole proved her worth time and again. We also realized 2 additional benefits we hadn't expected. 1) Nicole knows the vendors very well and was able to get better prices then we could get ourselves. Furthermore, they went out of their way to impress her. To them we are just one wedding, Nicole is a repeat customer. 2) The wedding weekend had a lot of moving parts and Nicole was all over each of them. Nothing slipped through the cracks and Katie and I enjoyed our weekend stress free.

To anyone considering a wedding planner I highly suggest you grab Nicole, assuming she is available as I understand she has a full calendar. Best of luck!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Kristin · Married on 03/27/2010

Thank Heaven my sister in law knew Nicole! I would have been a mess without her. Nicole was calming and accommodating throughout the entire process. For a bride who swore she had no vision, Nicole helped inspire it out of me! Nicole works with fantastic vendors and knows how to pick the right ones for her brides. IT will certain be a day we never forget! Thanks Nicole!

Cam · Married on 03/20/2010

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very professional and her report with vendors in the industry makes her invaluable. She listened and understood the vision we had for our wedding, and executed it flawlessly. Throughout the planning process she responded to emails efficiently, taking care of our needs and requests right away. She respected our time, and made sure to organize meetings with vendors productively as well. All of the vendors that she recommended were wonderful. Nicole has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease through any hiccups in the planning process. She also pays attention to details, I don't know what we would have done without her. Nicole and her staff played a vital role in ensuring that the wedding went off without a hitch. They made sure that we had the time to enjoy day without any worries. Nicole has an amazing team, and were incredible to work with. We can't thank them enough for turning our wedding dream into a reality.

Brock · Married on 01/23/2010

My wife and I were married Jan 23rd, 2010 and Nicole Kaney was our planner. She was incredible to work with and made both my wife and I feel at ease with the months leading to the ceremony as well as the day of.

I would definitely recommend Nicole and her staff to anyone looking to have a flawless wedding with a planner who pays attention to detail!

• Mrs.LTT

Laura · Married on 01/02/2010

Nicole is amazing-- I don't know how I could have planned my wedding without her. I was planning my wedding from out of town, and Nicole was fantastic and providing me the best options for vendors. She has a great relationship with all of the top vendors in town-- which is a major plus, especially when you have a last-minute predicament like I did.
    The weather forecast for my January wedding was predicted to be nearly record-breaking low, and 6 days before we decided we needed to move our reception indoors. Nicole made some phone calls, met with me, and within hours had a plan. Our caterer (Michael's on East, who was also FANTASTIC), happened to have their ballroom available. Nicole helped worked out the details to make it look as beautiful as my outdoor wedding at the Ringling would have been-- bringing in lounge furniture and helping plan the space. It was incredibly stressful making all these last-minute changes just days before the wedding, but I knew I could trust Nicole to make it all work out. In the end, everything was perfect, and I was a very happy camper.
    Beyond her professionalism, connections, and aptitude as a wedding planner, Nicole also has a great, calm personality that makes her a pleasure to work with. Having Nicole as your planner you can be sure to get the personal attention, quality, and experience to make your wedding as wonderful as you imagine!

Sent on 02/21/2010

Molly · Married on 12/12/2009

NK Productions is amazing and Nicole is by far the best in the industry. I personally loved working with Nicole and her team and really enjoyed watching every detail of my fairytale wedding become a reality!! Molly Nashbar McKay

Grace · Married on 11/14/2009

Nicole provided an invaluable service to my husband and I as well as my family. The planning process was easy, stressfree and fun! Nicole and her team were able to execute a beautiful event that represented our vision and concept for our special day. Our guests are still commenting on what a fabulous time they had and I know my husband and I will remember our time planning and celebrating for the rest of our lives.

Evan · Married on 06/27/2009

Nicole was absolutely fabulous. I would encourage anyone reading this to hire her immediately. I had a huge wedding with three separate events and the wedding itself was in two different venues. She moved my crowd of 300 people seamlessly through multiple events and venues. The wedding itself was flawless; every detail was absolutely perfect and she kept everything running smoothly. She was a true pleasure to work with; when I e-mailed her she always got back to me within a few hours, no matter what time of day. She is very calm; nothing fazes her. There were occasions where I had made a decision and went back later and wanted to change the decision. She easily accommodated this and worked to change things to fit what I wanted. On the occasions that I did not have a specific opinion on a certain thing and let her choose, she picked a choice that perfectly suited me. She was delightful and easy with both my and my husband's large and sometimes difficult families. Basically, she was perfect. I don't have a negative thing to say about her. Each of the vendors she brought in were phenomenal and they all raved about her. They loved working with her and this really made me feel great about how she treated people. All in all, she was fantastic.

Bari · Married on 05/24/2008

Nicole worked with us to help plan my wedding in Florida while I was in Maryland. She was wonderful to work with and very resourceful! She was pleasant, professional, responsive and all around great! She managed to pull everything together so that I didn't have a worry in the world, except to say "I do"! I would highly recommend using her for future events.

Sent on 07/23/2008
  • U

Urielle · Married on 05/05/2018

I lost my wedding planner two months before my wedding and I have to say that Nicole and her team save the day. Kerri was my actual wedding planner and she was with me every step of the way. All emails and text were answered promptly. The day of the wedding i had no worries. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend them to anyone. They did an amazing job and went above and beyond.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2017

NK Productions did an AMAZING job with day-of coordination for our wedding at the Ringling Museum. It allowed myself and family to relax, sit back and enjoy all our hard work. 5 STARS!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Nayda · Married on 10/29/2016

Nicole, Korrin and the Rachels were phenomenal! I knew what I wanted, aesthetically, but needed help putting the pieces together for our destination wedding. They were full of suggestions for fabulous vendors and were also happy to rein me in when I started straying from my vision in the final stretch leading up to our wedding day. Any time I mentioned who my planner was, anyone in the SRQ area would remark "Oh, you have the dream team!". I don't disagree! All of my friends and family kept commenting on how I, an otherwise Type-A, ball of stress, was SO CHILL in the days prior to and the day of our nuptials and I attribute a lot of that to the NK team. I wasn't worried for a second that everything was going to go just as we had planned. Thank you NK Productions for helping to make #NayDagNuptials one for the books!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Teresa · Married on 03/28/2015

I planned my wedding out of state, so needed a planner who was highly organized and easy to work with via email & over the phone. After interviewing a few planners in the Sarasota area, I knew Nicole would be my best option. Nicole was super organized, detail-oriented, and easy going. She also has great relationships with local vendors who all enjoy working with her as well. She made the planning process easy for us and kept us on schedule for the actual wedding day. We had a wonderful and memorable wedding weekend and we couldn't have pulled it off without the help of her & her staff.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Jayne · Married on 06/01/2013

Nicole's services was absolutely the best money I spent in the entire wedding process. She was so helpful in guiding us in our selection of vendors to work with, and helping us obtain the wedding of our vision.
    Everyone we talked to when we said we were working with Nicole said the same thing. She is the best, and I have to say she is!! Our wedding was perfect, and everyone she recommended did an outstanding job. She and her staff were professional, efficient and very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Krista · Married on 04/04/2015

Nicole did an incredible job. Our wedding day went off without a hitch. It was absolutely beautiful and exceeded all my wildest dreams.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2009

Nicole Kaney is an outstanding, professional, and personable wedding planner. She makes the wedding planning process seem smooth and seamless by recommending repeatable vendors and creative ideas tailored to each couple.

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2014

NK Productions was recommended to us through several different people and we heard they were the best in Sarasota. Nicole and her team executed our day perfectly and made sure all the details were perfect. We used NK Productions for our entire planning process, although they do offer day of planning as well. Nicole was great at recommending vendors, meeting my mom and I when I was in town and she is easily accessible. This was so important to me since I was planning our wedding from a different state. Im going to miss our daily emails and phone calls!
    Nicole is great at understanding your vision and turning your "Pinterest" Ideas into a reality. She knew right away what I wanted and was very helpful during our vendor meetings, explaining our thoughts and visions.
    If you want a wedding planner who really understands you and what you want out of your day, NK Productions is the best!
    Nicole truly made the best day of my life a reality and I am so happy we chose NK Productions!

Sent on 10/21/2014