NK Productions Wedding Planning Reviews

126 | Sarasota, FL

126 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

Louise · Married on 11/15/2015

Korrin Kelly was the perfect day of coordinator for our wedding at the Ritz-Carlton Sarasota. She handled the rehearsal, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception beautifully and anticipated all of our needs. Nicole was extremely helpful with vendor recommendations and answering any questions during the planning stage.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Laura · Married on 11/07/2015

Unbelievable service. Nicole thought of every detail. All our friends and family said it was the wedding of the decade. We owe it all to Nicole and her recommendations.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kathleen · Married on 11/07/2015

Korrin did such an amazing job, I cannot say enough great things about her. She was composed, organized, and was great at communicating with me. I felt so confident with her coordinating the days events. The day was absolutely perfect thanks to her.

Sent on 11/23/2015

I used NK Productions for a "day of planner" which really is a "month of planner" along with consulting from Nicole Kaney(owner) which was the perfect set up as I had a wedding vision and was comfortable hiring and working with my vendors up until a 30 days out. My consulting with Nicole was extremely helpful for how to word stationary, vendor recommendations and finalizing details on contracts all of which I was clueless. Lisa Muccio was my day of planner and to my surprise Nicole Kaney was her "assistant" since she did not have a wedding that weekend so she helped with mine! Lisa also had an intern and another assistant so I was in great hands. A day of person is a hard job to explain until I saw it unfold on my own wedding day. It is so hard to explain everything the NK Team did for me and how grateful I am, but I will do my best. There is so much hard work that goes into wedding planning as a bride but on the day of all the bride should have to worry about is enjoying her day and that is exactly how my wedding played out. The NK Production team took care of setting all decorations I provided(not to mention they had to set and reset due to rain), ensuring all vendors did what they needed to do and the biggest moment on my day was a rain storm that came through when all my guests were arriving to my outside ceremony. NK productions was quick to adjust and make the guests not notice any chaos. I am so grateful for them and making my day perfect as their quick thinking to use a lobby and open the bar as a holding cell for my guests until the stormed passed allowed me to have my dream wedding outside and kept my guests enjoying the day. The day was perfect and I was able to enjoy every moment of it! Thank you so so much NK Productions!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/27/2015

Nicole was so wonderful to work with! We were planning a wedding at the Gasparilla Inn in Boca Grande, FL while living in the San Francisco area. Needless to say, we faced many challenges being so far away. After hiring Nicole over the phone, we actually only met with her once before the big day. She did a great job listening to our vision, offering guidance where needed, and bringing everything together for us almost flawlessly. Nicole's knowledge of and excellent relationship with vendors helped us select the best! Without her guidance, we would have spent three times our budget and not have had the top talent in the area. She and her team were amazing!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2015

I can honestly say our wedding would not have been as successful without the help of Nicole Kaney and her staff at NK Productions. She navigated us through the entire process, ensuring we made informed and practical decisions every step of the way. Choosing reliable and trustworthy partnerships was easy with Nicole's network of contacts and vendors. Her calm and strategic demeanor helped keep day-of schedules aligned and made sure that even some rain and delayed generators didn't get in the way of celebrations. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best party they'd been to----thank you, NK Productions!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Sam · Married on 05/02/2015

The team was so wonderful throughout this process. They were so organized with easy to update spread sheets, reminders, ideas and were on their toes the day of for anything that came their way. Their relaxed attitude also made us feel comfortable and created an easy day!!! I would 100% work with both Nicole and Melanie again.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/02/2015

Amazing. Knew my venue (Ringling ca d'zan) inside and out. So helpful in every way. Easy to work with, flexible, always responded immediately to emails.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Both Lisa and Barbie were huge helps. We used NK Productions for day-of coordination to help us stay on track during our wedding. Everything was smooth and seamless, and we didn't have to worry when or what needed to be done so we could enjoy our day.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Susan · Married on 03/21/2015

I cannot imagine having planned our wedding without Nicole, and I am so happy that she was by our side throughout the whole process. She had so much knowledge and so many connections with all the different vendors, and she was so helpful in directing us to what we should be focusing on at each point in time throughout the planning process. She was cool and calm through everything, and I knew that I could trust her to handle all the logistical details and anything that might go wrong. She and her team were such a pleasure to work with, and now that the wedding is over, I miss getting to talk to her all the time! I would (and have) recommended her to all my friends, and I cannot say enough positive things about our experience working together.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Jenny · Married on 03/14/2015

Nicole/ Nk productions were such a pleasure to work with. Nicole was always available with quick responses and superb advice. I could never have created our vision without her help. Korrin and the day of team was also incredible. They took care of everything for us so we could truly enjoy the day. Now I know why everyone recommended NK productions to us! We really can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so special

Sent on 03/16/2015

Nik E. · Married on 01/04/2015

NK Productions did an incredible job with the planning of our vow renewal ceremony for our 15th anniversary. Nicole coordinated the services of multiple vendors for over 200 guests at the unique venue of the Ca 'd Zan. She is extremely detailed in her planning, and her team made sure that the ceremony and reception went perfectly smooth from beginning to end, including all set up at the venue and packing the gifts and decorations from the wedding ceremony. We are grateful for all that you did to make this night special for us.
    Nik & Erendira

Sent on 01/06/2015

Katrina · Married on 01/03/2015

Nicole Kaney's team was such a crucial part of making our big day as perfect as it was!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Raquel · Married on 11/22/2014

Nicole and her team is wonderful and made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Jk · Married on 11/08/2014

Nicole and her staff were absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend using her if you are considering getting married. I was so lucky and blessed to have found her. If not, I would have been lost. My wedding day was everything I could have ever dreamed of and if it wasn't for Nicole it wouldn't have happened. She was there every step of the way from the very beginning to my last minute panics right before I walked down the aisle. Her vendors were fabulous and I knew I could count on them on my big day w/no worries. Everything came out absolutely perfect and beautiful. Nicole was the sweetest and so is everyone that works for her especially her mama. She was the BEST!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Nicole was an absolute life savor! Do not think twice about hiring NK productions. We hired her for the full service, and cant imagine how we would have done everything without her. She was amazing in helping us get all our vendors set, and planning out every detail. We got married at the Ringling and she knows that property like the back of her hand. This is very important for knowing exactly what is needed to make everything perfect, and of course she did. As for the day of the wedding, I cant imagine how anyone does not at least have a day of planner for their wedding. It is of course possible, but assuming you want to enjoy any of your wedding than at the very least hire Nicole for the day of services (full service is definitely worth it though). Not only was Nicole and her staff amazing from day one of planning through the end of the wedding, but Nicole has one of those personalities that makes anyone she meets instantly love her. She is probably one of the calmest people I have ever met, and that is HUGE in planning a wedding. Anytime, I felt I was getting stressed about anything, just talking with Nicole made me less stressed, if the wedding planner is calm than so are you! You will not regret hiring NK Productions!

Sent on 10/27/2014

I never realized how much we needed a wedding planner for our wedding that is until Nicole came around. Looking back, I am crazy for thinking that maybe it could have been done without the help of her and her staff. Everything from start to finish was amazing, and the wedding went on without a hitch. Planning a wedding is stressful regardless, but having Nicole and her team to help every step of the way made it so much more fun and less stressful. In the beginning she was so helpful in getting us the vendors we needed booked, and also knows a lot of the other vendors in the industry so that was really helpful as well. The date we picked for our wedding happened to land on the same weekend as a huge competition in Sarasota, this meant that most of the hotels were fully booked a year in advance. Nicole and her staff went above and beyond to make sure they found enough hotels for our guest despite the event. This was very important as the majority of our guests were from out of town. That is just a small example of the help and work Nicole did for us leading up to the wedding. As for the wedding itself, I cannot express enough how amazing she was for the day of. Everyone warns you that your wedding day goes by in a flash and half the time you don't even get to enjoy yourself, but because of Nicole that was not the case for me at all. Nicole took every ounce of stress off of me the day of the wedding, and made sure that there was not one thing that I had to worry about. Needless to say, I had the time of my life at my wedding and was able to enjoy and savor every moment. If you want to actually enjoy the one day that you put so much time and energy into planning than hire NK Productions to help, you will not regret it and it is worth every single penny!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Nicole was a delight to work with! Our vision for our Wedding and Rehearsal Dinner was executed to perfection and her professionalism and calm demeanor proved to be exactly what we needed! We look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Angela · Married on 10/24/2014

You cannot go wrong when working with the amazing team at NK Productions! As an out of town bride we went with the Full Service Planning and it was worth every penny and more!! From the start Nicole and Barbie were in constant contact with me-they kept me on track regarding our planning timeline, created our budget, recommended and connected us with the best vendors and sooo much more.
    I was blown away that after a handful of email exchanges about the vision for our wedding, Barbie sent me our wedding inspiration board that brought my vision to life and it was exactly what I had been dreaming of! And as mentioned before, the vendors that were suggested for us to check out totally matched our personalities and fit our budget-we had the BEST group of vendors and enjoyed working with them all!!
    Last but not least, the day of coordination was perfect! NK had the entire day mapped out for us and our vendors. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Korrin was so helpful and did a great job at making everything run smoothly (and herding our guests as well). Everything about that day was beautiful, our reception was stunning, and our guests gave rave reviews! The worst part of it all?? I won't be getting periodic emails from these amazingly talented ladies, they truly are the sweetest and the best at what they do!! Xo

Sent on 11/04/2014

Kandra · Married on 09/27/2014

Nicole was my day of wedding planner and also provided consulting services throughout the wedding planning process. She and her assistants were absolute lifesavers! I cannot express how grateful I am that they were handling all the details of my wedding day. They did such an amazing job despite having to use our rain back-up plan. She kept the whole event on track. Nicole also provided excellent consulting advice. We were extremely thrilled with the DJ and caterer she recommended. Everyone raved about the food and fun! She is a very talented and professional planner who we highly recommend. We had such an amazing wedding thanks to her!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • User3196247 · 2+ years ago

Nicole and her team are AMAZING! They made our dream day come true!! Nicole is very calm and organized. She helped us with all aspects of our wedding. She made our vision come true. I HIGHLY recommend using NK Productions! I wish we could do it again!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Kara · Married on 05/10/2014

Nicole and her staff were amazing throughout our entire experience with them. NK productions was incredibly helpful in suggesting vendors that would work well with our personalities and keeping us on schedule on when to book the vendors. Nicole was great at identifying what our vision for our wedding day was. When we needed creative ideas or suggestions, she was quick to offer solutions that were in line with our style and taste. She made working with numerous vendors easy and relieved any stress in planning a wedding. Everything ran perfectly on our wedding day and it could not have happened without Nicole, Barbie, and Korrin. We could not thank them enough!!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/26/2014

We contracted with NK Productions for "day of" wedding support. Nicole and her team were fabulous. I thought we had all the vendors covered but after one call with Nicole I learned there was more work to be done. Attention to detail, wonderful vendor recommendations and always prompt to return calls or emails are three key areas that stand out in my mind. On Jessi's wedding day I got to spend the day being a Mom while Korrin and her team took care of all the details. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Nicole did a great job of pointing us to the right vendors and providing a seamless and free of worry wedding day experience! She gets to know your style and can translate that into real world realization. Her calm demeanor and professionalism really ensured everything was stress free. She answered all of our questions, no matter how small, which was especially important since we reside across the country. We had a small wedding at a private residence, but NK treated us the same as a huge event. We would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a professional, well informed, and high-quality planner!

Sent on 04/11/2014

I contacted Nicole from NK Productions last year to help coordinate my wedding. While the full service coordination was outside my budget, Nicole was amazingly helpful- setting me up with a day-of coordination package that included much more than just day-of help-- making sure that even with tight purse strings, she could help.

She provided me with a variety of helpful tools and tips for planning, including a short list of preferred vendors that were within my budget and known to be reliable. I ended up choosing most of my vendors through her, and I am eternally grateful because they were the most wonderful, reliable, and talented group of people I've ever worked with in my life!

When the wedding day was near, she set me up with Lisa and Lulu who were the ones guiding me through the day seamlessly. Our original plan of the reception had to be scrapped because of rain, but Lisa stayed calm and helped work with my caterer to make the new plan better than the original. Lulu was so sweet, keeping me calm and finding a way to make me smile through the stress. They were both so organized, rolling with changes as they came, without an appearance of stress or frustration when details became confusing.

On the wedding day, I did not worry or think of decorations, or think of what time it was. They set up everything exactly how I had pictured it, made sure I was on time to my own events, and packed up at the end of the night. My day was worry-free and I owe so much gratitude to all the ladies at NK Productions, who made me feel like even with a small budget, that I could have the wedding of my dreams. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/18/2013