NK Productions Wedding Planning Reviews

126 | Sarasota, FL

126 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

Polly · Married on 06/03/2017

NKP was the most professional and helpful team when planning our wedding from a distance. Nicole and her staff are organized, calm and capable of planning the wedding of your dreams.
    The team helped run a seamless wedding the day of and everyone (bridal party and guests!) is still singing their praises and continues to compliment their professional and careful work. We loved every person we worked with!
    Cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Meredith · Married on 05/20/2017

NK Productions was great. Their day of package complemented with consulting hours provided just the right amount of assistance.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Louise · Married on 04/29/2017

Coming across the NKP team was the answer to my wedding planning prayers! From the moment I reached out to Nicole, I immediately felt at ease and supported. I felt spoiled because I was lucky enough to work with both Nicole and Korrin. Both of them were so professional, warm, responsive, and creative! They connected me to the most incredible vendors. On my wedding day I felt like I was a part of an incredible team who made the entire experience feel so fun. Korrin was the main leader for my wedding weekend and she was absolutely incredible. My only regret is that I can't still work with them now that my wedding is over because they were all so wonderful, genuine, and encouraging. I couldn't recommend NKP any higher than a 10 out of 10! Thank you, NKP team for making our wedding planning experience feel so enjoyable and unforgettable!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Mandana · Married on 03/18/2017

Without NK Productions and Korrin, our wedding would not have gotten pulled off. They are so organized, so polite, and know what they're doing. Korrin was always 10 steps ahead of me, and before I could even ask her to do something for me she had already done it. She is the very reason I did not become a bridezilla. If you are getting married in Sarasota you absolutely must go with NK Productions. No questions about it!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Erica · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband (!) and I are so thankful NK Productions helped with our wedding. We used them for our day of coordination and I do not know how I would have made it down the isle so smoothly without them! Both my husband and I work in the business and I have worked with NK productions on many events. I knew these girls were great but my whole day was able to be stress free thanks to them. I had full confidence in them and they did not disappoint! From help with our day of timeline, coordinating everyone at the rehearsal, to ensuring we stayed on track and on time during the actual wedding day NK's team of girls were nothing short of amazing. Kelsey Sue and Morgan helped get everything organized and decorated. They were also instrumental with keeping track of time. The wedding rushed by so quickly I can't imagine what we would have done without them. Don't look any further than NK Productions for your wedding coordinators. They truly are the best out there!

Sent on 03/24/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/11/2017

NK Productions is the best in Sarasota! I could not have gone through the wedding planning process without them! Nicole and her team are truly the best in the industry and make you feel completely at ease and stress-free!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Kim · Married on 03/11/2017

Nicole & the rest of the NK team are absolutely amazing! Nicole was extremely understanding, helpful, and responsive during the entire process- even while pregnant, and having her son just a few months before our wedding. Had she not told me, I wouldn't have even known- she didn't miss a beat! The vendors she recommended were all incredible, and went above and beyond expectations. Being a Sarasota native, I've seen quite a few Ringling weddings, which is why I felt it was really important to make it our own, and unique to us on the day of our wedding. Not only did they help execute my vision... they completely nailed it. Everything was perfect and we would not have changed a single thing!

I have a really time demanding job, but tried to be as hands-on as I could in planning the wedding alongside the NK team. When I had a day (ok.. multiple days) where I panicked and thought we forgot something, Nicole had already taken care of it and got back to me almost immediately every single time. I got to a point where I stopped stressing (which is nearly impossible for me in most scenarios) because I was so confident that everything was taken care of. I (among everyone else around me) was shocked during the days leading up to the wedding, and the day of, that I wasn't nervous at all. From the year of planning, to the day/night of our wedding, everything went so smoothly, I couldn't even find a reason to be nervous. I know without Nicole, Melanie, and the rest of the team, that would not have been the case & I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Sabrina · Married on 02/25/2017

The best decision I made for our wedding was hiring NK Productions. Nicole, Rachael and the rest of the team were absolutely amazing to work with. I worked with Nicole leading up to my wedding and she was wonderful to work with and always helpful with décor questions, vendors and help at the food tasting. For our wedding day Rachael was our lead coordinator as well as 2 other team members. I cannot say enough great things about Rachael! The wedding was perfect and I can only thank the team that was there to make it perfect. I still have guests telling me how amazing Rachael was, how smooth everything went that day and how helpful they were in showing guests were to go. Rachael was extremely professional and helpful the month of the wedding and made sure all details were set in place before the big day. I would 100% recommend NK Productions to all brides in the area since they are the best around! Thank you for everything your team has done to make my wedding a dream come true :)

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/21/2017

The entire NK team was incredible. They were timely when responding to my questions. They were also professional, polite, and attentive to our family, the various vendors, and guests. NK Productions added value to our event yet they remained flexible and sensitive to the atmosphere we were trying to create. The quality of their service made all the difference to our event. We would highly recommend them time and time again!

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • F

Farleigh · Married on 10/22/2016

NKProductions was an integral part of our wedding weekend! After speaking with Nicole on the phone about our general ideas and timeline for the wedding, we came to the conclusion that a month-of coordiation service with phone consultation hours was the best package for us. My husband and I were planning our destination wedding from DC and they were there every step of the way to answer questions, provide advice, look over our vendor contracts and just keep our general sanity in check :) They even made a day trip to our venue while we were there for our tasting to go over our vision and help us bring everything together. Rachael was our wedding coordinator and I don't have enough nice things to say about her - she's truly amazing. She got on calls with me at all times - even helped me figure out a table debacle the day before (we were accidentally short one table). She kept the whole weekend running smoothly and was such a joy to have around.

I would highly recommend NKProductions!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

Nicole's team was amazing to work with and made the day so enjoyable. Nicole was very responsive and made sure to stay on top of the other vendors we were working with! The day of, I did not need to worry about anything and was able to enjoy our wedding! Every vendor that she recommended (photographers, etc.) went above our expectations. I really enjoyed working with Nicole and her team and would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Nicole is everything a wedding planner should be. Not only was she incredibly helpful throughout the planning process; she was by far the single best investment I made. She streamlined my ideas with her expertise and our budget, perfectly executing my overall vision in a timely manner.

Further, her day-of assistants were equally incredible. They were kind, organized, and most importantly, calming (I got married on the beach amid hurricane force winds).

I couldn't imagine my day without Nicole and her team and recommend her to everyone looking for

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Nicole and the NK team were literally the best choice I made, after saying "yes" of course :)

They were professional, organized, contributed great ideas, facilitated everything to be easy. They were just the right amount of involved/guiding and also allowed us to decide on some special details as the day approached. Literally could not have been better!

Day-of and during the whole wedding, we did not worry about a single thing. Nicole and the team were on top of everything and had every element handled --- All we had to do was have fun and make memories! It was perfect.

Thank you so much to Nicole and the NK team for everything! It was a dream come true.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Korrin at NK Productions was amazing! Her assistant, Carrie, was also crucial to my wedding day going as well as it did. Florida weather is unpredictable at best, and Korrin and Nicole got involved with me early in trying to determine whether or not a tent was needed for the random sun showers that October was bringing us. It was with their help that basically, my wedding was saved. We got the tent, and while it rained during the ceremony, we were protected for the rehearsal and party. Without them, the wedding would not have gone smoothly at all--the guests were wet, I was wet, the wedding party was soaked, yet with Korrin's extreme organization, the wedding was able to continue without a hitch. They kept me calm, kept the guests and party moving, and were responsible for organizing all the vendors on that day. They remembered my party favors, and while the rain caused a few snafus (and ruined a few personal touches), they made sure it was out of my sight and mind so I didn't worry about it. Korrin and Carrie were with me from the start of the day until the very end. I know for a fact that it wouldn't have been the same without them! A big thank you goes out to NK Productions. I'm convinced that day-of coordinators, when you don't hire a full time wedding planner, are the best option around. You don't want to deal with last minute problems on the day you're getting married, nor do you want to put it on your parents or wedding party. NK Productions did not disappoint. I worried about very little on the big day and was able to focus on what was most important--my husband. For that, I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

Nicole and her team are by far some of the best people I have ever met. I had the pleasure of planning my out of town wedding with Nicole and her team. Nicole and Korrin were always so easy to reach and made every decision we made, seamless!! They recommended the most amazing vendors who made the day spectacular. The day of, things went PERFECTLY, my family and friends were beyond happy about how perfect everything was. The day of, Nicole, Korrin, and Kelsey Sue were always right there when either myself, my husband or my family needed anything. I wish I would redo the day over and over again and I wouldn't change a thing thanks to Nicole and her team. Any bride looking for an amazing planner and an amazing team would be silly to not choose NK Weddings. It is really impossible to put into words how truly remarkable these ladies are!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2016

Where do I even begin!? Nicole and Korrin were my guardian wedding angels! I had originally contracted NK Produtions for Day of Services, but with the size, logistics and a few changes that occurred after our planning had begun, we "upped" our package to full blown planning! The best decision we made throughout our year and a half engagement was hiring NK Productions. The level of responsiveness was unmatched. Korrin and Nicole would answer each and every call and email (probably hundreds of emails) from not only myself but my husband, our parents and all vendors we decided upon. They were quick to recommend the best companies to work with that would carry out our perfect wedding visions. Nicole and Korrin thought of the tiniest details that we had overlooked or didn't realize we needed in place.

On our wedding day we worked with Korrin and Melanie. From the rehearsal to the last minute of our reception, they were organized, efficient, comforting and above all- on top of EVERYTHING! They even tackled the task of rounding up my husband and the groomsmen to keep them on time! I am so grateful for the team for not only keeping me sane throughout the planning process and day of, but for making our families so comfortable and stress-free. We were able to have the best day of our lives because of NK Productions! I will be recommending Nicole, Korrin and the rest of the NK Production team to everyone I know.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nicole & Team. They were fabulous about recommending all the best vendors in the area, and stayed within our budget for almost everything. They were incredibly patient and accommodating with all of our requests and they were fabulous on the day of the wedding. Their ability to execute upon a vision and ensure all of the details were taken care of are unmatched. Would definitely recommend to brides from out of town!

Sent on 05/11/2016

We hired Korrin to do our day-of, week-of, planning, and she was great! She was on top of everything, and all our vendors had specific timelines, etc and were well prepared. Korrin also helped us out with a few speedbumps we hit with vendors along the way, and responded immediately to any emails or questions we had for her. My wife and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lea · Married on 05/06/2016

Nicole and her team are incredible. The entire evening was perfect and that was thanks to NK Productions.
    Nicole is recommended as the best wedding planner and I could not agree with that statement more.
    Thanks to Nicole we enjoyed every minute of our special day.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Trish · Married on 04/16/2016

Nicole and the NK Production Team are the best in the business!!! Words cannot express how amazing Nicole and her team are. From the start of my wedding planning to the end -it was perfection. Nicole is so detail orientated and makes sure your dream wedding comes alive. She really gets to know her brides so she understands their vision. She recommended the BEST vendors and is beyond organized and professional. The day of the wedding I was the most relaxed bride!! Nicole and her team did everything and pulled off the most flawless event, even though we had to move inside because of the weather. Each person on her team went above and beyond for our wedding and was a blast to work with. The entire team made the experience of wedding planning even more special than I ever expected, and not just for the Bride and Groom but for the entire family.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Nicole was absolutely amazing throughout our more than yearlong planning process. From our initial meeting to the wedding day itself, her professionalism, personal dedication, industry knowledge and calming manner made everything come together so easily. She listened to our wishes and desires, offered thoughtful suggestions and then helped us achieve our vision by providing amazing vendors who could make it happen. Our wedding at the Methodist Church in downtown Sarasota and the reception at the Sarasota Ritz beach club were beyond beautiful and more than we could have imagined. Nicole's personal touches were everywhere and made everything about our wedding a perfect reflection of the bride and groom and the love they have for each other! We could not have been more pleased! Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Johanna · Married on 04/09/2016

I have no words to explain how amazing NK was with the planning of my wedding. They are the DREAM TEAM!
    If you are hesitant on booking a wedding planner, let me just advise you to do it. Even if its just for day of.
    It will save you from so much stress and allow you to enjoy a day that you should be present in and not have to worry about anything.
    NK and her team will do all this and more.
    I am a very organized and particular person when it comes to planning. With this being said, I took the task of finding a wedding planner very seriously. It takes a lot to amaze me, and let me just say that they blew my expectations out of the water!!! They made my dream wedding come true. From beginning to end, everything was a DREAM COME TRUE!
    I wanted to have someone with experience, personality, and professionalism.
    Nicole and her team have all these qualities and so much more.
    I booked NK almost a year out and Nicole and her team helped me through the whole process. It couldn't have went any smoother. Nicole and Korrin were by my side through all the planning months before the wedding and were very quick to respond to any questions I had. They were always so calm and helpful throughout the whole process.
    Lisa and Rachel were my day of planners. They were amazing and took a lot of stress off of my shoulders, they made my dream wedding day into reality. They were on top of things and so poised, calm, and so friendly.
    My wedding day couldn't have gone any better, I have NK and her team to thank for this. Their hard work and dedication gave me the wedding of my dreams and I would totally recommend NK to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Shelby · Married on 04/09/2016

Nicole and her team did EXCELLENT from beginning to end. They were calm, cool and professional at all times. They were invested in all the little details that brides tend to forget about. Our wedding wouldn't have been half as amazing without them.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Shannon · Married on 03/19/2016

Nicole and her team were fantastic!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Tanner · Married on 03/12/2016

We booked NK for our wedding day planner but her services kicked in a month before the big day. Speaking as honestly as I could, if it weren’t for NK’s professionalism and connections, the day would NOT have been as amazing as it was. I 100 percent recommend her as your planner. She will make your day. What was so special was NK’s ability to manage all the vendors. NK took so much stress off of us on our wedding day, allowing us to fully enjoy our day.

We found NK through a friend of ours, but the second we booked her and started booking other vendors in the Sarasota area, the other vendors would ask us who our planner was and we would tell them we got NK and they would said (verbatim—every time) “Oh my god, you’re set.”

We were. The hype is real. If you’re lucky enough to have NK available for your wedding day, book her!

FYI: Lisa was assigned for our day and she was an absolute smash!

Sent on 04/02/2016