NK Naturals Reviews

18 | Saint Johnsbury, VT

18 Reviews for NK Naturals

Karianne · Married on 09/06/2015

Natalie was amazing from start to finish for my wedding. From my trial make up run to the day of the wedding she exceeded my expectations. Her warm demeanor put me at ease and the products are amazing. I am very picky about my makeup and always do it myself over having it done, however I would have Natalie do it ANY DAY. It was perfect! Looked stunning. I can't wait to use her again.

Sent on 10/20/2015

tory · Married on 08/29/2015

Natalie was an amazing make up artist to work with for my wedding! Not only did she do an incredible job on myself, my friends, and my mom/mother-in-law, but she was just such a pleasure to have around on my big day. She was kind and friendly and everyone loved her! She did make up for myself, 4 friends, and the moms and everyone was very happy with how they looked. She made us all look very naturally beautiful. My mom was especially happy- she doesn't often wear make-up and she was nervous about being over done but she absolutely loved what Natalie did.

Natalie was also very easy to work with. We had been having trouble scheduling a trial because I was traveling to Vermont from Brooklyn and couldn't come up that often, so she ended up driving almost 2 hours to me to do the trial. She was very flexible and very responsive to my emails/questions. I definitely recommend Natalie's services to anyone :)

Sent on 10/03/2015

Renee · Married on 08/01/2015

Natalie was phenomenal to work with! She has such a calm demeanor that was really appreciated both during the planning process and trial run as well as during the wedding. Her make-up has excellent coverage but is flawlessly natural. It also felt great--I never felt as though I was wearing a full face of make-up! Natalie is a true artist and was able to capture the exact look I was hoping for on my wedding day. She even helped me pick out a few skincare products to help ensure that my face was flawless for the wedding. I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and attribute this to Natalie's skill set. She was personable, kind, and talented. Additionally, she was able to accommodate my entire bridal party and my mom for my big day. Thank you for everything, Natalie!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Laura · Married on 07/04/2015

Natalie was great to work with. We did a trail run prior to the wedding to discuss different styles of makeup. She was very informative and knowledgeable about the products she uses. We were able to do all of our communication through email which is very helpful when planning a wedding. The wedding party along with the 2 mothers were very pleased with how their makeup turned out. My makeup was great! I asked for a very natural look and that's what I got. We all had many compliments on our makeup.

Sent on 07/09/2015

micaela · Married on 07/04/2015

Loved how my makeup turned out. So natual looking and light feeling.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Theresa · Married on 05/09/2015

Natalie did my makeup and the makeup for my wedding party for my May 9, 2015 wedding. I provided Natalie with a few pictures of the look I was going for and she did a wonderful job of recreating it. Now that I have my wedding pictures back I can say that the makeup photographed wonderfully. My entire wedding party (and my Mom's) makeup photographed really well and no one looked overdone -- just better versions of themselves! I highly recommend Natalie. She is professional, friendly, and patient. And she is great at what she does!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Natalie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did an amazing job with my makeup for my recent wedding and I could not have been happier. She managed to make the makeup look both beautiful and special for the day while also maintaining a natural look that still looked like "me". She was incredibly responsive to any requests/thoughts/ideas I had for my "look" and was great to collaborate with. She has a great talent and is a warm and nice person to work with to boot!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Natalie took time to choose the right tones for foundation, blush and eyes. The look was very natural and everyone noticed how great I looked!

Sent on 02/09/2015

As mother of the groom. It was a pleasure to have her services on that day and the make up was done just as I wanted!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Natalie was a pleasure to work with! Very professional and knowledgeable of all of her products and very sweet. She made me feel beautiful!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Bridgid · Married on 08/16/2014

Natalie made the day fly smoothly. She is an exceptional make up artist and you can tell she loves what she does. The make up was perfect and all my girls felt beautiful. We couldn't of had a better experience and look forward to doing business with her in the future.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Erin · Married on 08/16/2014

Wow what an amazing vendor to have for make-up! Natalie at NK Naturals went above and beyond for my sister’s wedding in August. Natalie took the time to have a consultation with each one of the bridesmaids before she began creating her masterpiece on each of our faces. As being the maid of honor, and a wedding planner I really felt the pressure to make sure my sisters day was stress free and perfect. Once I was done with the running around, and making sure each bridesmaid, and bride were where they needed to be it was my turn to sit down with Natalie and have her work her magic. I felt like our time together was sacred. I felt as though I could relax, get a quick cry out, enjoy everyone coming together and feel good about myself. Once Natalie was complete I looked in the mirror and saw that it was still me, but just a improved version. I felt like I had a beautiful natural look without heavy make-up. The make-up was light, and made my skin feel fresh.

Natalie offered a quick touch-up to each of us before we left for the main event assuring us that we all looked gorgeous. Our make-up from the wedding looked fabulous for photos, and lasted well into our workout on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Natalie at NK Naturals, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/16/2014

The products used were so natural. The make-up is lightweight and doesn't feel like you're wearing a mask. It feels so clean! I felt gorgeous and would highly recommend to anyone. :)

Sent on 02/19/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2014

I'm super particular about my makeup, and as a bride, I needed it to be perfect. After my makeup trial run with Natalie, I knew I had found the best. She floored me with her talent and professionalism. When the big day came, Natalie knocked it out of the park—my bridesmaids looked stunning and flawless, and I felt so confident and beautiful—not to mention the makeup lasted the entire night! Thank you, Natalie, you are TRULY amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

Natalie of NK Naturals did an excellent job as a makeup artist for me and my bridesmaids. She was exceptionally professional, and so comfortable to be around. She made us feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! She highlighted our features in such a way to make us look like polished, flawless versions of ourselves...not overdone at all! She was also willing to travel and had reasonable rates, too. I highly recommend her work -- she was great!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Natalie was fantastic! From the moment I first sat down with her for the trial run, she made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. She listed carefully to what I was thinking and then provided additional suggestions that gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. At the wedding itself she was professional, flexible, and easy going. She did an amazing job with everyone, capturing natural looks and accenting features. I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

Natalie took the time to go through all of the products she brought to my wedding. She was very open and honest about the way the products would make you look. She took the time to listen to the way I wanted to look for my big day. Thank you very much for making me look awesome!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Sasha · Married on 09/04/2015

Natalie was professional, friendly and really listened to what I wanted on the day of my wedding. She did a great job on myself as well as the other ladies in the bridal party

Sent on 10/19/2015