nJoy Weddings Reviews

nJoy Weddings 4
nJoy Weddings 5
  • Christopher n Michelle

Christopher n Michelle · Married on 11/14/2015

You ladies were simply amazing! From the time of contact until the ceremony! I'm so thankful for you two! Even more so that you could accommodate our ceremony even though it was last minute, since our original officiant cancelled, you took what started off as a stressful situation and turned lemons into lemonade. Thank you soooo much for all you did! The ceremony from start to finish was truly remarkable and so memorable. You hearts were truly in it, Ms. Sharen, thank you for bringing you "Joy" to our special day!! From the bottom of our hearts we are truly thankful and honored, thank you for making our renewal, even more remarkable than the first time we wed.

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • F

Frankie · Married on 11/07/2015

NJoy provided examples of wedding scripts for us to pick from and make unique to us. They were very knowledgeable and offered suggestions on different scripts and ideas that made our day go smoother. I would highly recommend them to other couples needing officiates.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Britney · Married on 10/10/2015

Sharen was wonderful and very accommodating! She helped us very last minute and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2015

Joy accommodated us on a very short notice and was an absolutely lovely person to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Dyamond · Married on 10/01/2015

If I could give these 2 wonderful ladies 100 stars I would. They made my wedding. It was as if Shakespeare himself married us. The ceremony was so beautiful and was my favorite part of my wedding. I would definitely suggest them to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Ryan and Katy · Married on 07/06/2015

Joy was very helpful. She married us on short notice due to an emergency involving the original officiant. She was kind and sweet and made our day run very smooth! I would definitely recommend joy.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Debra · Married on 06/13/2015

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Bridgette · Married on 05/15/2015

Sharon and Joy are two beautiful woman that made our wedding EXACTLY what we asked for and wanted. Love them to death and we will definitely be making recommendations to them!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Heather · Married on 02/15/2015

NJoy Weddings was so amazing! They made us feel as if we were family. They even went out with us after the wedding! I am so happy with the job that they did. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! If you want a wedding that you will remember for the rest of your life this is the company to go with! Sara and Heather Phelps

Sent on 07/01/2015

Heidi · Married on 10/08/2016

We were looking for an officiant for our beach side hand - fasting ceremony. Joy and Sharon came through for us in a huge way......gladly incorporating our non - traditional ideas.....such as exchanging rings with our new step- sons on each side, letting my son tie the knots in our handfasting cord... And honoring with blessings the 4 cardinal directions and earth, wind, air, & fire. The day couldn't have been more perfect! I highly recommend these 2 ladies. They rocked it:)

Sent on 10/24/2016