Nitsa's Reviews

109 | Winston Salem, NC

109 Reviews for Nitsa's

Sally · Married on 08/05/2017

Nitsas was fabulous to work with. Being an out of town client, I still never had to once worry about anything getting done. They were able to help me find the dress of my dreams, and they were even able to help me customize to my exact liking. The customer service that Chris was able to provide was spot on, and she made me feel comfortable from the get go- which is tremendous- considering wedding dress shopping can be stressful. There selection was fabulous and I would highly recommend using their services if you are looking to say yes to the dress.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Anastasia · Married on 10/01/2016

I purchased my wedding gown from Nitsa's for my October wedding. Excellent service from Chris and the entire staff. I had a great experience with my mom, mother-in-law, and best friend, trying on the gowns. Chris was great with picking styles that I had described, and was so happy to find the perfect dream dress for me. I tried on a cathedral length veil and a jeweled sash; however, I was able to find a beautiful and very similar style veil from Etsy's for a small fraction of the price that Nitsa's offered, same thing with my bridal sash - Nitsa's prices were very expensive on those accessories and Etsy was the better option for me to complete my look and save money. However, I did not want to skip on the quality of my lace gown and felt that it was well worth the price. Highly recommend for the personalized experience.

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/19/2015

We loved working with the staff at Nitsa's. We explored several bridal salons in the Charlotte area, and this by far was the best selection and experience. We ended up getting my bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, and mother of the bride dress here. The alterations process was easy, and every time we came back the necessary alterations were perfect! Everyone here was kind and professional. Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Janiece · Married on 09/24/2016

Nitsa's was a wonderful place for both dress selection and fittings. They have plenty of accessories for the big day as well!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Masha · Married on 08/31/2008

3.5
      3.5

Nitsa's is a wonderful atmosphere to select your wedding gown. The staff were wonderful to work with. There was not much negotiating over the tag price of the dress but they did offer me alterations at no charge - This turned out to be a really nice thing with three alterations meetings! My dress was great quality and reflected my personality to a tea!

Sent on 10/08/2008

3.8
      3.0

Nice people, unique, somewhat more traditional selection.

Sent on 11/06/2013

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

Horrible experience! I wouldn't not recommend this place to anyone! Staff seemed to care, but once I bought my wedding dress they were not helpful what so ever! I

Sent on 02/23/2013

Amy · Married on 04/21/2012

0.6
      2.0
      0.5
      0.0

I am from Charlotte and Nitsa's has always been very highly regarded. I was hugely disappointed every step of the way. I made an appointment to look at bridesmaids dresses and had 2 bridesmaids and my mother travel from out of town to be there. The carpet was dirty. The sales people stood around and talked to each other the whole time. I had to ask them for clips to clip the girls into their dresses myself, and at no point did they offer to help us. In the end, they offered us free alterations if we purchased the dresses through them (since I no longer live in Charlotte and have 2 boutiques in my area that carry the same dress). I agreed knowing alterations can be expensive. I also had a pregnant bridesmaid with a matching maternity dress. We ordered the dresses 6 months before the wedding and 3 weeks before the wedding, they called to tell me the maternity dress had been discontinued and I needed to pick a totally different dress for my pregnant bridesmaid to wear, then when the other bridesmaids went in for the alterations, they charged them $45. I called the general manager who finally agreed to re-imburse the alterations, but otherwise didn't seem to care at all that her salespeople weren't doing their job. It's terrible how much that boutique has gone downhill in the last few years.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Pam · Married on 09/06/2014

0.0

A Waste of time. We visited Nitsa's and not one person was in this store. They had one lady at desk and the other 3 ladies were in back eating and talking. They were very rude and inconsiderate of our time. Would not recommend this boutique at all. I would visit J Majors or Hayden Olivia instead. They were very helpful and appreciative of our business.

Sent on 09/27/2013