Nitsa's Reviews

Nitsa's 5
Nitsa's 6
Nitsa's 7

Leigh Ann · Married on 07/11/2009

Nitsa's is the best in North Carolina. I went to several places before coming to the conclusion that there's no need to go anywhere but Nitsa's. The staff is wonderful and each gown is more beautiful than the next. Every experience and fitting I had there was awesome!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Laura · Married on 02/17/2018

Chris (and the entire Nitsa's team) was amazing throughout the entire process. From helping me find my wedding dress, to fitting each of my bridesmaids' dresses, they made everything go smoothly. If you're looking for a dress anywhere in the Triad, Nitsa's is the place to go!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Nitsa's 8

Caroline · Married on 06/04/2016

Overall, I enjoyed wedding dress shopping, but I was getting frustrated... I visited too many stores to count, and wasn't finding what I was looking for. My mother convinced me to give Nitsa's a shot. These women were fabulous. Chris is wonderful to work with. She was patient, listened and when I told her my budget, made sure to show me dresses that fit within the amount I could spend. In fact, I loved a dress that they had on the rack (that happened to be brand new), and they sold me the floor sample for a slightly discounted rate to help me stay within budget. I also got the alterations done at Nitsa's and Kiki did a phenomenal job. The dress fit me perfectly. If you're looking for a beautiful, elegant gown, you must go to Nitsa's!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Cara · Married on 07/11/2015

I was absolutely thrilled when I found the perfect wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses at Nitsa's. Chris and her team are great. I would highly recommend Nitsa's. My parents lived in Winston-Salem briefly so I purchased my dress here and ended up having to drive 5 hours for fittings after they moved, but it was still worth it for the excellent service. Many thanks Chris!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Planned my whole wedding is two and a half months...Nitsa's was my first stop and I only tried on 7 dresses, ended up buying dress #5. They were absolutely flawless, making me feel comfortable and honest of how I felt about each gown I picked, my family/friends picked or the sales rep. picked. I have two sisters and 2 of us have found our wedding dresses there. Only because my other sister hasn't married yet, along with my grandmother, aunt, mom, and cousin who all shop at Nitsa's for all the formal events in our lives.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Carmen · Married on 01/24/2015

I LOVED my experience at Nitsa's! When anyone asks me where I found my dress, I proudly tell them. I felt like a princess trying on all of the beautiful dresses.. Chris devoted all of her attention to me and every detail to make it such a magical experience :)

Sent on 11/01/2014

Haylee · Married on 06/21/2014

They were the second wedding dress shop that I went to and when I walked in they were all so helpful! They helped assist my mother, future mother in law, and grandmother find their dresses as well for my wedding. The only improvement I have for them would to be more prompt. I had to wait for 20 minutes before my personal assist began to help me. But other than that they were great!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Nitsa's is wonderful. They came to my rescue when I needed to get another dress less than two months before my wedding (I had an issue with my original dress) The consultants were patient and understanding and helped me find a beautiful dress that I loved even more than my first!! They even squeezed me in with the seamstress and did my alterations at the last minute. They were so accommodating at every level. Nitsa's really saved the day for me and I would recommend them highly to every bride. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Shopping for a wedding dress can be intimidating.. The staff at Nitsa's were always kind, welcoming and reassuring. Beautiful gowns!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2012

Nitsa's stands heads above all other bridal salons in NC. I tried on probably 80 dresses before walking into Nitsas and I was very frustrated with the quality of other dresses. This store blew me away. They have all the top designers (Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, Cristos, Judd Waddell, etc.) and such a huge selection. I went in during a Monique Lhuillier trunk show and found my dress that way. I ended up getting 10% off due to getting it during the trunk show so I recommend going to one! The alterations were great, they fixed everything I had a concern over, and went above and beyond making sure I was completely satisfied. I ended up ordering a custom veil with them and was very happy with how it turned out. I also went back and ordered a vera wang lace bolero and they had it fit exactly to my body. My mother found her dress at Nitsa's, and because it was so expensive (over $1200) they gave her the alterations for free. When I went and picked up my dress for the wedding they also gave me a $100 gift card for a preservation service. Overall it was a great experience. It is more expensive than other stores (my dress was over $5,000 with the discount), but it's your one special day and it was well worth it!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

The staff at Nitsa's was great and their selection of dresses was unmatched. I loved shopping there for my wedding dress and going back for alterations. Chris and her staff are well worth a visit!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sally · Married on 08/05/2017

Nitsas was fabulous to work with. Being an out of town client, I still never had to once worry about anything getting done. They were able to help me find the dress of my dreams, and they were even able to help me customize to my exact liking. The customer service that Chris was able to provide was spot on, and she made me feel comfortable from the get go- which is tremendous- considering wedding dress shopping can be stressful. There selection was fabulous and I would highly recommend using their services if you are looking to say yes to the dress.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Nitsa's 9
    Nitsa's 10
    Nitsa's 11
    Nitsa's 12

Anastasia · Married on 10/01/2016

I purchased my wedding gown from Nitsa's for my October wedding. Excellent service from Chris and the entire staff. I had a great experience with my mom, mother-in-law, and best friend, trying on the gowns. Chris was great with picking styles that I had described, and was so happy to find the perfect dream dress for me. I tried on a cathedral length veil and a jeweled sash; however, I was able to find a beautiful and very similar style veil from Etsy's for a small fraction of the price that Nitsa's offered, same thing with my bridal sash - Nitsa's prices were very expensive on those accessories and Etsy was the better option for me to complete my look and save money. However, I did not want to skip on the quality of my lace gown and felt that it was well worth the price. Highly recommend for the personalized experience.

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/19/2015

We loved working with the staff at Nitsa's. We explored several bridal salons in the Charlotte area, and this by far was the best selection and experience. We ended up getting my bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, and mother of the bride dress here. The alterations process was easy, and every time we came back the necessary alterations were perfect! Everyone here was kind and professional. Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Janiece · Married on 09/24/2016

Nitsa's was a wonderful place for both dress selection and fittings. They have plenty of accessories for the big day as well!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Masha · Married on 08/31/2008

3.5
      3.5

Nitsa's is a wonderful atmosphere to select your wedding gown. The staff were wonderful to work with. There was not much negotiating over the tag price of the dress but they did offer me alterations at no charge - This turned out to be a really nice thing with three alterations meetings! My dress was great quality and reflected my personality to a tea!

Sent on 10/08/2008

3.8
      3.0

Nice people, unique, somewhat more traditional selection.

Sent on 11/06/2013

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

Horrible experience! I wouldn't not recommend this place to anyone! Staff seemed to care, but once I bought my wedding dress they were not helpful what so ever! I

Sent on 02/23/2013

Amy · Married on 04/21/2012

0.6
      2.0
      0.5
      0.0

I am from Charlotte and Nitsa's has always been very highly regarded. I was hugely disappointed every step of the way. I made an appointment to look at bridesmaids dresses and had 2 bridesmaids and my mother travel from out of town to be there. The carpet was dirty. The sales people stood around and talked to each other the whole time. I had to ask them for clips to clip the girls into their dresses myself, and at no point did they offer to help us. In the end, they offered us free alterations if we purchased the dresses through them (since I no longer live in Charlotte and have 2 boutiques in my area that carry the same dress). I agreed knowing alterations can be expensive. I also had a pregnant bridesmaid with a matching maternity dress. We ordered the dresses 6 months before the wedding and 3 weeks before the wedding, they called to tell me the maternity dress had been discontinued and I needed to pick a totally different dress for my pregnant bridesmaid to wear, then when the other bridesmaids went in for the alterations, they charged them $45. I called the general manager who finally agreed to re-imburse the alterations, but otherwise didn't seem to care at all that her salespeople weren't doing their job. It's terrible how much that boutique has gone downhill in the last few years.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Pam · Married on 09/06/2014

0.0

A Waste of time. We visited Nitsa's and not one person was in this store. They had one lady at desk and the other 3 ladies were in back eating and talking. They were very rude and inconsiderate of our time. Would not recommend this boutique at all. I would visit J Majors or Hayden Olivia instead. They were very helpful and appreciative of our business.

Sent on 09/27/2013