Nitsa's Reviews

109 | Winston Salem, NC

109 Reviews for Nitsa's

JoAnn · Married on 03/12/2016

My experience with Nitsa's was the experience every bride should have! Not only were their gowns to die for, the customer service itself was extraordinary. I have never felt so much at home. They listened to every detail I was looking for in a dress and were so patient with me once I whipped my phone out to show them gowns on my
    Pinterest page. I never felt rushed or felt like I was being persuaded to get something I didn't want. I would recommend Nitsa's to all of my friends and family. Thank y'all for making my experience so wonderful! It means so to me!

Sent on 12/20/2016

My experience at Nitsa's was nothing but easygoing and perfect. I initially thought I wanted lace, and my bridal consultant pulled several gowns that I liked on the hanger and put them in my changing room. After the third lace dress, she could tell I wasn't feeling it. With an enthusiastic smile on her face, she immediately said, "Let's try something else!" The next one, the fourth, was my dress. It's perfect! (and yes, I cried...) Thank you so much Jo Ann and Nitsa's for making me feel like a princess!

Sent on 07/11/2015

M · Married on 05/30/2015

I visited bridal salons and teams all over the country, from Texas, to NYC, to D.C., and then finally Charlotte. The team at Nitsa's is by the far the best. Naomi is THE go-to person for dress consultation and style. She has an absolute gift at understanding your vision as a bride, and how to pull all the pieces together. And she does it with grace, patience, and a sense of purpose to make your day be as special as possible. Their alterations team is fantastic, and boy to do those women know how to shape and contour the dress and magically give you a visual (and slimming) masterpiece. You cannot go wrong with Nitsa's, and you can 100% trust them to help make the road to your big day as stress-free as possible. THANK YOU NITSA'S (and especially Naomi!!!!).

Sent on 04/17/2015

Nick and Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

I purchased my wedding dress and veil at Nitsas it was the most beautiful dress I have ever worn
    I cannot say enough about my experience with Johanne and all the staff there they treated
    My family and friends with care love and kindness and I felt so special. Johanne listened to
    What I wanted and pulled the dress I tired in first that I knew right away was mine. Every step
    Of the process was easy and just perfect. An incredible experience I every way!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Although I did not purchase my wedding dress from Nitsa's I entrusted them with the alterations, and there were many! I chose a Jim Hjelm gown that was measured incorrectly and therefore to large in the top. I had serious doubts that the tedious task set before the wonderful seamstress at Nitsa's could be done but brides have no fear the impossible was made possible. The dress was tailored to perfection and fit like a glove totally giving me the confidence to raise my arms and dance without any worry of losing my top. The prices are comparable to other high end wedding gown seamstresses and if you do not purchase the dress in house they do require 100% up front but those are minor details when it comes to one of the most important dresses you will wear in your life. I highly recommend Nitsa's for your wedding dress alterations!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Great to work with! Beautiful dresses!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Kristin · Married on 04/25/2015

Nitsa's was absolutely fabulous to work with! We ended up getting my gown, bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress. My gown was a sample off the rack. The seamstresses did an impeccable job of fitting it to me. Johann, the sales associate, was completely right when she assured me that it would stay up the entire night, even though it was strapless and I danced the night away. They custom made my veil for an extremely affordable price and made my vision come true. I was a procrastinator when it came to securing bridesmaids dresses. Johann assisted me with picking the perfect color and was a godsend when it came to communicating with my six girls to get everything ordered, delivered and altered. My mom may be one of the pickiest women I know - and she absolutely loved everything about her dress from Nitsa's and was so pleased with the alterations.
    I almost didn't even visit Nitsa's because I was worried the dresses would be too expensive. That would have been a huge mistake. Upon my first visit - they were one of the only stores - who stuck to my budget, and kindly steered me away from dresses that were out of my price range. Throughout the entire process they were extremely professional and so very kind. Thank you so much!!!! - Kristin Married 4.25.2015

Sent on 06/01/2015

Sydney · Married on 03/21/2015

Absolutely love the staff and dresses at this store! If you purchase you wedding gown there your bridesmaids get 15% off! Also they get 50% off alterations!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

christina · Married on 10/25/2014

I loved my experience at Nitsa's. While it is on the pricey side, the gowns are incredible and so is the customer service! Naomi worked most closely with me and she was kind, encouraging and attentive. They make you feel like a queen.

Their seamstress is also EXCELLENT. Her work is flawless (yet not cheap) and the attention to detail really paid off in the final fit of the gown, and therefore my confidence on the big day.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Hands down the best place to get your wedding dress!

I had the pleasure if working with Naomi and I could not have asked for a more amazing bridal consultant. She listened to what I wanted, respected my budget and was not pushy. Whenever I asked her about her opinion she gave me honest feedback.

I came in several times after purchasing the dress to match up shoes, etc. Everyone in the store was always polite and helpful.

Love, love, love Nitsa's and Naomi!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Beverly · Married on 09/27/2014

Exceptional Service and Quality | I did not purchase my wedding dress from Nista's but when I contacted them on a Saturday morning regarding a major problem with my wedding dress they were eager to help! The original alterations performed on my wedding dress by another alteration shop were atrocious. My bridal portraits were the following Tuesday (3 days) and the dress was not ready for photographs! I met with the Bridal Team Monday morning and my dress was ready for my Bridal Portraits Monday afternoon. They were so kind to me and worked hard to make sure my dress fit properly. Once they completed the alteration I fell in love with my dress again!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

ClareBelle · Married on 09/06/2014

I just found my dress and I am so excited!!!!! This is the best salon ever! They have the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen. Every bride should come here. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2013

They have so many beautiful dresses. They were very easy to work with and did an amazing job altering my wedding gown!

Sent on 12/21/2014

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this store!! I came in knowing I needed to find a dress quickly but I still wasn't sure what I wanted. Naomi was so patient with me but also knew the right questions to ask to help me figure out what I really loved. I went to so many other salons and nobody took the time to really listen to me like Naomi did. I just felt really taken care of. I found a beautiful ballgown that I never would have picked without her help, and now I have the prettiest dress in the world and I can't wait to get married in it! Every bride needs to get their dress at this salon! Their selection and service is beyond!

Sent on 03/23/2014

My dress was stunning. I was so nervous trying on wedding dresses for the first time, but the staff were super helpful and put me at ease. The first dress I was encouraged to try on was "the one." Literally, I bought the sample because it was absolutely made for my body. Their seamstresses did an amazing job with tailoring. They were so flexible fitting my schedule and requests. It was a lovely experience and I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2014

I had a wonderful experience working with them on finding my dress. Even though my budget was a bit lower than their dresses typically range, they were able to focus in on only the dresses within my budget as well as provide quality service as I tried things on.

Sent on 10/18/2013

SaraBeth · Married on 03/15/2014

This salon s amazing!! They were able to squeeze me in for a last minute appointment when my Mom came into town unexpectedly. We were greeted so warmly when we first came in and Naomi really listened to me during our consult on what I wanted. She took my ideas and turned them into reality. I tried on some of the most beautiful dresses I had ever seen, but when my Mom and I both cried when I was in an Amsale gown, I knew I had found the one. There was no need to go anywhere else! I just can't express how happy I am to have found this wonderful place!

Sent on 09/30/2013

I purchased my wedding dress, and my bridesmaid purchased their dresses, from Nitsa's - the staff is amazing! Naomi was a doll and helped me pick a dress that made both my mom and me happy. Hanna has been such a great help with coordinating my bridesmaid dress orders and picking out a great option. I would highly recommend Nitsa's and definitely Naomi and Hanna!

Sent on 10/18/2013

They were wonderful - found a dress I am in love with. They were such a joy to work with. I would go back anytime.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Bridalgirl100 · Married on 10/26/2013

My wedding is only a few weeks away and Nitsa's has been the best part of my entire wedding planning process! No other salon gave me the one on one attention that they gave me and my family. My consultant was so patient with me and really listened to what I wanted ( I was a little overwhelmed at first). I am in the final stages of alterations and my gown fits me to perfection. I cannot thank the kind, wonderful women of Nitsa's enough!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Marissa · Married on 10/26/2013

I went into Nitsa’s in early December of 2012 to look for my dream dress. I came in with my mother and sister. This was our first time shopping for wedding dresses, so we were anxious to say the least. I had heard mixed reviews about Nitsa’s from friends, but figured I would give the shop a try.

When we went in, we were kindly greeted by Naomi. She was so interested in learning about me and my likes and dislikes, so she could help me find the perfect dress. She was so incredibly knowledgeable. She walked us through each dress and explained the fabric and what would work for my body. Naomi ended up finding me my dream dress, but because this was my first time dress shopping I wanted to explore the second appointment we had made at another bridal salon in the area.

After being at that bridal salon for 30 minutes, we wanted to run back to Nitsa’s as quickly as possible! That is exactly what we did! We came right back and did measurements for the dress. At this point, my parents were concerned about price. However, Naomi knew how much I loved the dress and called the owner to discuss options. She was able to give us a 10% trunk show discount towards my Ulla Maija dream dress.

From there on out each fitting was absolutely wonderful. During the first fitting, there was a small design discrepancy within the bodice, but Naomi called the Ulla Maija couture house in New York and resolved it. It was an easy and seamless fix.

I just wanted to personally thank Naomi for her caring and patient demeanor. I feel so fortunate to have had such a wonderful dress shopping experience with Naomi at Nitsa’s. I highly recommend this salon to any bride looking for her dream dress.

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • Shari

Shari · Married on 10/04/2013

My experience was wonderful! I worked with Naomi, and she was perfect! I even had a freak out moment when my dress was first shipped out and she assured me that everything was ok. My dress was amazing and I felt like a princess on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kate · Married on 09/07/2013

Dress shopping here was a dream!!! So many great choices to choose from. The ladies were so nice and so helpful. We also bought my nieces flower girl dress here as well.

Sent on 09/10/2013

They were extremely helpful and nice. I was able to come in and try on my dress whenever I wanted. The staff was very help and nice.

Sent on 05/25/2013

I purchased my dress in September 2012 and I felt beautiful and elegant. My experience in the store was unique, as I bought my dress during one of their sample sales, but I still enjoyed the experience. My dress was a great value and I admired the professionalism of the team there.

Sent on 06/04/2013