Nitsa's Reviews

Nitsa's 4
Nitsa's 5
Nitsa's 6
Nitsa's 7

My dress was stunning. I was so nervous trying on wedding dresses for the first time, but the staff were super helpful and put me at ease. The first dress I was encouraged to try on was "the one." Literally, I bought the sample because it was absolutely made for my body. Their seamstresses did an amazing job with tailoring. They were so flexible fitting my schedule and requests. It was a lovely experience and I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2014

I had a wonderful experience working with them on finding my dress. Even though my budget was a bit lower than their dresses typically range, they were able to focus in on only the dresses within my budget as well as provide quality service as I tried things on.

Sent on 10/18/2013

SaraBeth · Married on 03/15/2014

This salon s amazing!! They were able to squeeze me in for a last minute appointment when my Mom came into town unexpectedly. We were greeted so warmly when we first came in and Naomi really listened to me during our consult on what I wanted. She took my ideas and turned them into reality. I tried on some of the most beautiful dresses I had ever seen, but when my Mom and I both cried when I was in an Amsale gown, I knew I had found the one. There was no need to go anywhere else! I just can't express how happy I am to have found this wonderful place!

Sent on 09/30/2013

I purchased my wedding dress, and my bridesmaid purchased their dresses, from Nitsa's - the staff is amazing! Naomi was a doll and helped me pick a dress that made both my mom and me happy. Hanna has been such a great help with coordinating my bridesmaid dress orders and picking out a great option. I would highly recommend Nitsa's and definitely Naomi and Hanna!

Sent on 10/18/2013

They were wonderful - found a dress I am in love with. They were such a joy to work with. I would go back anytime.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Bridalgirl100 · Married on 10/26/2013

My wedding is only a few weeks away and Nitsa's has been the best part of my entire wedding planning process! No other salon gave me the one on one attention that they gave me and my family. My consultant was so patient with me and really listened to what I wanted ( I was a little overwhelmed at first). I am in the final stages of alterations and my gown fits me to perfection. I cannot thank the kind, wonderful women of Nitsa's enough!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Marissa · Married on 10/26/2013

I went into Nitsa’s in early December of 2012 to look for my dream dress. I came in with my mother and sister. This was our first time shopping for wedding dresses, so we were anxious to say the least. I had heard mixed reviews about Nitsa’s from friends, but figured I would give the shop a try.

When we went in, we were kindly greeted by Naomi. She was so interested in learning about me and my likes and dislikes, so she could help me find the perfect dress. She was so incredibly knowledgeable. She walked us through each dress and explained the fabric and what would work for my body. Naomi ended up finding me my dream dress, but because this was my first time dress shopping I wanted to explore the second appointment we had made at another bridal salon in the area.

After being at that bridal salon for 30 minutes, we wanted to run back to Nitsa’s as quickly as possible! That is exactly what we did! We came right back and did measurements for the dress. At this point, my parents were concerned about price. However, Naomi knew how much I loved the dress and called the owner to discuss options. She was able to give us a 10% trunk show discount towards my Ulla Maija dream dress.

From there on out each fitting was absolutely wonderful. During the first fitting, there was a small design discrepancy within the bodice, but Naomi called the Ulla Maija couture house in New York and resolved it. It was an easy and seamless fix.

I just wanted to personally thank Naomi for her caring and patient demeanor. I feel so fortunate to have had such a wonderful dress shopping experience with Naomi at Nitsa’s. I highly recommend this salon to any bride looking for her dream dress.

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • Shari

Shari · Married on 10/04/2013

My experience was wonderful! I worked with Naomi, and she was perfect! I even had a freak out moment when my dress was first shipped out and she assured me that everything was ok. My dress was amazing and I felt like a princess on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kate · Married on 09/07/2013

Dress shopping here was a dream!!! So many great choices to choose from. The ladies were so nice and so helpful. We also bought my nieces flower girl dress here as well.

Sent on 09/10/2013

They were extremely helpful and nice. I was able to come in and try on my dress whenever I wanted. The staff was very help and nice.

Sent on 05/25/2013

I purchased my dress in September 2012 and I felt beautiful and elegant. My experience in the store was unique, as I bought my dress during one of their sample sales, but I still enjoyed the experience. My dress was a great value and I admired the professionalism of the team there.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Chris and the rest of the staff at Nitsa's did an amazing job helping me find my perfect wedding dress! They had a great selection and the service and alterations were top-notch.
    I was planning my wedding from out of town, which made it challenging to come in for fittings, but they always managed to see me in when I was in town! The week of my wedding, they let me come in multiple times to ensure the dress was just right -- and it turned out even better than I had hoped. It fit perfectly and made me feel gorgeous.
    I could not have been happier with my dress, and I would definitely recommend Nitsa's for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Jan · Married on 05/18/2013

Chris and Erin were very helpful to my daughter in her dress selection process. The alterations were perfect and very timely.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Jan · Married on 05/18/2013

Erin and Chris at Nitsa's in Winston Salem, NC are so easy to work with and mindful of keeping within the bride's budget. From our first visit to select my daughter's dress to the finishing touches of the perfect alterations everything was perfect. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2013

My daughter looked at many dresses in many bridal shops in several different cities and finally found THE dress at Nitsa's Apparel in Charlotte. This meant a long drive for both the bride and her mother, but finding the perfect dress and the service provided by the staff at Nitsa's made it worth it. We were able to find the designer gown, jewelry, and made-to-order bridesmaids' dresses which were perfect for the bohemian beach wedding. None of the bridesmaids live in Charlotte so Nitsa's staff provided "long distance" services for sizing and fitting the dresses and shipping them to bridesmaids who lived as far away as Los Angeles, CA. The staff was very flexible with fitting and alteration appointments. The seamtress did excellent alterations and designed beautiful bustling which created a gown with a new look for the reception. The wedding attire purchased at Nitsa's contributed to the setting for a magical destination island wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2013

The seamstress worked magic and my dress was perfect!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

Working with Nitsa's was the most amazing bridal experience I had! Their service cannot be matched and their inventory is amazing (only salon in NC which carries Amsale!). Chris in Winston-Salem is so awesome and knowledgeable about all the different wedding gown designers, fabrics, silhouettes, and styles. They make every bride feel so special and I have told all my friends to visit Nitsa's in Winston-Salem and Charlotte as soon as they are engaged! We purchased my Amsale wedding gown, Haute Bride wedding bracelet, Amsale bridesmaid dresses, my sister's rehearsal dinner dress, and my mother's MOB dress all from Nitsa's! Their alteration department is outstanding!!! My dress fit me better than anything I have ever worn and they pressed it perfectly before my big day! We even had a fitting two days before my wedding and they made the alterations that day to ensure it would be perfect for when I walked down the aisle to say my vows. It's an awesome feeling to work with a company that has such a wonderful reputation all over North Carolina for impeccable customer service and satisfaction. Thank you Nitsa's for making sure I looked amazing on my wedding day and I know we will be shopping at Nitsa's for all our future events!

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • Z

Zee · Married on 03/30/2013

I tried dresses in three different cities including NYC and I had the best experience at Nitsas. If you live in Charlotte, this is the only place you need to go. Naomi was phenomenal throughout the entire process. She has the patience of a Saint. I tried dresses in variety of price range and was never pressured into buying the most expensive one. Most places you go to , the first thing they ask you about your budget and try to keep it at that price, so by the time you are doing the alterations and accessories , you are way over your budget. I stayed below my budget after everything and never once felt like things were getting out of control. I got an honest opinion from Naomi and it is so important to be able to trust the person helping you pick your dress and veil to match. She genuinely cares about her brides and it comes thru. Even my bridesmaids remarked at how helpful she was and the whole experience was so amazing!
    Its not just about the dress but how consistently good the whole process was from start to finish so when you look back months or years after the event you still smile thinking about it.

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2012

Bought my wedding dress and veil at their wedding boutique. I shopped in Dallas and Charlotte and couldn't believe how great the selection was and how knowledgable and professional the staff was. The owner herself was helping me in and out of dresses. It's very comfortable and personable in their store. The alterations by Kiki are unparalleled. She is magical with her need and thread! Every year the owner, Chris, goes to the bridal runway and picks out her store's selection so she is intimately familiar with how dresses fit and flow. THE EXPERTS on wedding dresses.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Ali · Married on 06/02/2012

From the first day I went to Nitsa's to try on wedding dresses to the last fitting day, everyone at Nitsa's was so delightful to work with and so helpful in helping me find my dream wedding dress. The selection of dresses they offer is impeccable. My dress consultant, Naomi, was so nice and helped me find the perfect Amsale gown for my wedding day. I bought my dress about a year away from my wedding date and they remembered to call me to set up fitting appointments at the perfect time. Nitsa's also offers an amazing variety of mother of the bride/groom dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Everyone was wonderful and I am so glad that I got my wedding dress from Nitsa's!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Allie · Married on 06/02/2012

I have so many wonderful things to say about Nitsa's in Charlotte. The entire staff (especially Naomi) is awesome. I searched for dresses all the way up to NYC, and here are the reasons why you should check them out:

1. The wedding dress selection is amazing (I probably tried on 100 wedding dresses before I found the perfect one at Nitsa's).

2. Naomi, Naomi, Naomi! She has wonderful taste and is the best wedding dress consultant I came across. She brought up suggestions and tips that I would not have thought about if not for her.

3. You can meet your designer at a trunk show.

4. The seamstress is also top notch. Besides my wedding dress, I also gave her the challenge of altering my mother's wedding gown for me to wear at the rehearsal dinner. It turned out fantastic.

5. Mother of the bride selection is fabulous is well.

I cannot say enough about this store. It was the best vendor experience I had for the wedding. Outstanding!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Sandi · Married on 05/05/2012

I had such an incredible experience with Nitsa's in Winston-Salem. The staff were so incredibly nice and helpful. I found the PERFECT dress for my wedding on May 5, 2012. I'm still getting compliments, even from my seamstress who told me that my dress was very well made. I definitely recommend Nitsa's to others!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Beth · Married on 11/12/2011

I went to three bridal salons in Charlotte and Nitsa's was by far above and beyond the others. They helped me find the perfect dress and were very attentive in the process. They even helped me with a custom veil which complimented the dress to perfection! They are so friendly, but have the highest quality in town. I would highly reccommend them to any bride who wants the best of the best!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Keara · Married on 05/14/2011

I went to several bridal boutiques before finding Nitsa's, and I instantly felt more taken care of and spoiled when I arrived then I did at any other place. I was greeted with a stylist who presented me with several options -- some that were close to my vision, others that were completely different but perfect for my body type (so she said). I was skeptical at first, but I ended up choosing one she recommended! She also introduced me to the idea of a cage veil, which totally fits my personality and style. The fittings and pick up were then a cinch and Nitsa's friendly and professional staff handled them with complete grace. It all ended up on the pricey side, but it was totally worth it!!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Jane · Married on 06/25/2010

Nitsa's quickly became our go-to place for wedding attire. I first found my wedding dress there with fun and ease. Eventually we bought other wedding outfits for me, Bride maids dresses, Mother of the bride dress, Aunts of the bride dress. Working with the ladies at Nitsa's was a delight. They are a group of incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, sweet women. Though a bit on the pricey side, every penny is worth it to know you are dealing with professionals, quality clothing and a great experience.

Sent on 08/15/2010