Nite Lights Entertainment Reviews

149 | De Pere, WI

149 Reviews for Nite Lights Entertainment

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2014

Our entire experience with Nite Lights Entertainment was fantastic :) Wes kept our dance floor packed all night long. It was amazing how well he was able to read our crowd, and kept EVERYONE involved. He was very responsive to our requests, and kept everything running smoothly throughout the night. We were able to communicate with Wes multiple times prior to the event, and he always was more than happy to assist us/answer our questions. I would HIGHLY recommend Wes from Nite Lights Entertainment! 5 Stars! :)

Sent on 10/06/2014

Greg · Married on 09/13/2014

Photobooth pictures were a bit dark and small. They were able to provide a mic and music for the outdoor wedding which was over very high quality. The mic for the best man and maud of honor speeches was of very high quality. The music sound and lights were perfect, staff was great, especially Rachael. Other than the photobooth picture quality, very professional, and top notch job. Would use your services again and recommend to others.

Sent on 09/16/2014

We had DJ Wes for our wedding. And all we have to say is that dance floor was packed! Not just part of the night, but the whole night. They made our wedding very special. At one point during the night we stop dancing and looked around us...everyone was dancing,laughing,and singing. They placed everything on our play list! They did an amazing job and I would recommend them to any bride to be..

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2014

Definitely exceeded my expectations!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Natalie A. · Married on 08/31/2014

Nite Lights Entertainment did an excellent job getting the party started - making sure all the guests were out on the dance floor and continued dancing all night long! Great song selection and appropriate music mix. Very responsive to questions and had great ideas on how to incorporate unique elements into the night. We have no regrets having Nite Lights Entertainment at our wedding and highly recommend them for yours!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/30/2014

Nite Lights Entertainment did a fantastic job for our wedding! Wes was wonderful! He did a great job to keep everyone on the dance floor. We also loved going through the photo book from the photo booth! Thanks for making our big night a night to remember forever.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Dan · Married on 08/16/2014

Wes went above and beyond what was expected out of our DJ. He really made our day special! He had the crowd going and the dance floor consistently full with his fun and enthusiastic approach! He also touched ours and many other hearts with his wonderful slide show of our life with our friends and family.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Heather G. · Married on 08/09/2014

Nite Lights Entertainment was very helpful from the first time we talked and that meant a lot to us.

We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests. They enjoyed the nice mix of music that was played and made sure everything was in order. They even assisted with the slideshow when it wouldn't play from our laptop they were a life saver! I would defiantly recommend others to your phenomenal service!

Rosie · Married on 08/02/2014

Thanks for everything! We danced the night away! Nobody could leave the dance floor because it was one awesome song after another. Our DJ really got to know the crowd. The photo booth was a big hit too! The set of pictures we get to keep in an album are hilarious and everyone loved that they got a set of their own to keep as well. Thanks for everything Nite Lights!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Katie · Married on 05/03/2014

This was an absolutely unforgettable night, that would not have been the same without NLE. Not only were my husband and I overwhelmed with joy, so many guests cannot compliment NLE enough. Jamie was so professional yet entertaining until the last minute of the evening. I will recommend NLE to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2014

When I called to book Nite Lights Entertainment I was impressed with how many questions they asked me to understand the vision I had for my wedding reception. With it being my first time planning on such a large scale, they took the time to offer suggestions and share things they have done in the past.

When the night came I didn't have to worry at all about keeping my guest entertained. Jamie, my DJ, creatively worked out a ways to invite tables up to the buffet. During the after dinner dancing he played all the songs I requested to hear and did an amazing job keeping people dancing... without any corny dace songs! He also surprised us with a hilarious newlywed game towards the end of the night. A month later, I still have people tell me, "Your reception was so much fun!"

Sent on 06/02/2014

Marie · Married on 04/26/2014

Nite Lights Entertainment went above and beyond my expectations! They were kind and outgoing, not just playing music but getting everyone involved as well. My father-in-law doesn't like DJs and actually admitted that he did a great job by being engaging, making everything flow very smoothly and playing a variety of music that everyone could enjoy. I would definitely recommend Nite Lights Entertainment.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Elyse · Married on 03/14/2014

Jamie, was great...he made our night so relaxing he haf everything under control. He played great music for all to enjoy!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Molly · Married on 01/18/2014

Loved the music and made all the last minute parts quick and easy to set up ! What a great night! Thank you again!

Sent on 01/21/2014

They go the extra mile to make your day extra special. Had a lot of fun with the entertainment and so did all the kids. We would book them for our next event that we may have.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Excellent ability to read the crowd. Kept the party going all night...the dance floor was completely full right up until they kicked us out of the hall.

Definitely worth the money- I received a discount by booking at the Wedding Show up in Green Bay and booking a wedding during the "off-season".

Also, we met to plan the reception with him. He did a great job helping us stay on schedule and coordinated various parts. Our favorite part was the "shoe game". While our bridal party got ready for the grand march, the DJ had us (the bride and groom) sit back to back. We each held one groom shoe and one bride shoe in our hands. He then would ask us a question, like who is the messiest, and we each had to hold up the shoe of which one we thought was the messiest. It was fun for us and entertaining for the our guests too!

We also booked a photo booth. They brought tons of props and had one attendant monitoring the booth the whole night. They provide the photo album for guests to place a copy of their pictures in and have markers for them to write notes in the photo album.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Steven · Married on 11/02/2013

Jamie was great to work with and exceeded our expections for the entire event. We highly recommend anyone needing the services of a really great DJ Company that has everything you can imagine to make your entire evening a huge success including the Photo Booth which was a huge hit, hire Nite Lights Entertainment!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Alex · Married on 09/07/2013

We used nite lights entertainment for our dj and photobooth at our wedding. All I can say is that Jamie and his crew did an AMAZING job! I cannot recommend them enough and they kept our dance floor full all night long!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2013

The entertainment was phenomenal! You made our night a very memorial night for us. I will absolutely recommend Nite Lights Entertainment for any occasion or event.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Nite Lights was easy to get a hold of all throughout the wedding planning process. Jamie was very quick to respond to any questions we had. The online planning tool is helpful to put songs that you want played and songs you do not want to hear- our DJ made sure to follow what we wanted. Rachel was incredible professional and flexible. She played everything our guest requested and we (along with our guests) were happy with everything. We would recommend Rachel (and Nite Lights Entertainment)!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Destiny · Married on 08/09/2013

They were amazing, friendly, professional people. I would use this DJ again in a heartbeat.!

Sent on 12/02/2013

S · Married on 06/15/2013

I want to say a huge "Thank You" to Jamie for making our wedding reception so awesome! He was so willing to let my guests requests music and he gave them a microphone so they could sing along! My guests were so impressed that they called it the party of the year!!! Jamie was fun and professional. He had everything set up and ready before anyone arrived. Cued all my speakers so no one felt awkward and really got involved with the whole reception and kept the ball rolling for each part of the night! There was never a dull moment. I would highly recommend Jamie and Nite Lights Entertainment.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Mike · Married on 06/01/2013

Jamie was very helpful in our process of planning our wedding and getting through our special night. The backlighting was beautiful. He was very creative, even surprising us with some very cool bride & groom games & moments to remember forever. The dance floor was always busy. We would do it the same way and wouldn't have wanted him to change a thing! Awesome experience and would recommend Nite Lites Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Jennie · Married on 05/11/2013

Jaime did an awesome job. Read the crowd and kept the dance floor alive. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/30/2013

I have been to several weddings where Nite Lights was the DJ and was very pleased with their work. Therefore, we chose them to DJ our wedding and we have also recommended them to others.

Sent on 12/02/2013