Nite Lights Entertainment Reviews

149 | De Pere, WI

149 Reviews for Nite Lights Entertainment

Nicholas · Married on 07/16/2016

Julian was our DJ at our wedding up in Lakewood, WI. He was very accommodating and did a very good job from start to finish! Kept the crowd on the floor all night - I mean, we had people dancing that I thought I'd never see dance! Everyone had a good time and music selection was great! The sound and up-lighting were great.

- Nick & Shannon

Sent on 08/18/2016

Julie · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I had Wes DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job from start to finish! He contacted me a week or so before our wedding to check in, which was great. The online portal Nite Lights uses made planning for our event and communicating with the company so easy. Wes even worked with my husband on a surprise dance that even I didn't know about! He also took a bunch of pictures at the reception and airdropped them to me at the end of the night. He was extremely professional and on top of everything. I recommend Nite Lights to anyone who wants a fantastic night of music at a very reasonable price (I searched a LOT and they were the most reasonable by far). Thank you, Wes and Jamie!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

They did such a good job with our wedding! Super easy to work with! They kept our dance floor packed all night! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Anne · Married on 06/18/2016

Jamie and Nite Lights Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. I had the package with the photo booth and up-lighting. The photo booth was a hit and the up-lighting created an amazing ambiance in the building with ceilings so high that we couldn't decorate above. He also made planning easy with the online forms and we only needed one meeting to discuss finishing touches a week before the wedding. Top notch service and vendor!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Maureen · Married on 06/11/2016

Nite Lights Entertainment was amazing!!! I loved working with Jamie. He was available and quick to respond to questions that I had. He did everything I asked. And our dance floor was packed all night long with awesome music!

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • alison

Alison · Married on 05/07/2016

We had Wesley as our DJ and he did an amazing job! My husband and I listen to heavier music then the average couple and he did an awesome job mixing it up. Had some popular songs and a couple headbanging songs. Everyone enjoyed it! Remember to get a good DJ, they are responsible for how fun your wedding will be!! Wesley did great!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jamie of Nite Lights was excellent to work with. He had so many people dancing up until the very end. Played a good variety, was very helpful in the planning, and made our night memorable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2015

We really enjoyed working with Jamie, he really did a wonderful job! The dance floor was never empty at our wedding and everyone enjoyed the bouquet and garter toss!! That was so much fun!! I definitely recommend them, they really know what they are doing!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Darren · Married on 10/03/2015

Wade was an awesome Dj he had all 375 of our guests involved and the dance floor was full all night long and he worked hard to make our day special we highly recommend him

Sent on 10/14/2015

It was fantastic working with Jamie! We had so much fun! The music kept our guests dancing all night long and the monogram projected on the tent was absolutely perfect and really exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend Nite Lights to anyone for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/26/2015

Simply amazing. We had wedding crashers since other weddings in buildings music/DJ sucked

Sent on 02/10/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 09/19/2015

I would HUGHLY recommend Nite Lights to anyone and everyone!! I have nothing but praise and amazing things to say about these guys! Our fall wedding reception was brought to the next level with amber colored up lighting, yellow pinspotting and a perfect monogram that transformed our hall into something well beyond any expectation I had, the warmth of fall colors filled the room- they nailed it and all of my guests were amazed! Our photo booth and dance floor was filled and a blast too! Thank you Wes! Jamie was wonderful to work with when booking and extremely flexible to make sure I had ever needed to make our day/night perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2015

We have no complaints whatsoever about night lights entertainment! They made our night absolutely perfect! Our guests danced all night, we even had to kick people off the dance floor at the end of the night, and I heard nothing but compliments from our guests about the music and the photo booth!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Jamie was wonderful and very helpful! Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2015

After reading all the reviews on WeddingWire and talking with a woman I went to school with who also recommended this Nite Light Entertainment I am SO glad I chose to go with them. They were my make shift photographer since I didn't have one for the dance, they did everything I asked and kept things moving. Wes was very enthusiastic and great to work with. Could not have made a better choice for DJ services!

Alyssa · Married on 08/22/2015

Jamie was really helpful from start to finish. The return responses were really quick and I felt comfortable asking questions whenever there was something I was unsure about.

We were clueless going into our wedding as far as what details needed to be sorted out with the music. Nite Lights entertainment has an awesome website that lets you go in and fill in songs for whatever you're looking for. They have everything laid out for every possible step of your day that you'd need a song for. There's also links to help give ideas. As if this isn't easy enough they also met with us A couple weeks prior to make sure we had everything set.

We purchased the package that included the photo booth which was a huge hit for the night. It was really popular with all our guests. NLE put together a photo book and picture cd of every picture that was taken during the night. It's a really cool keepsake.

We are really happy we chose NLE and would recommend them to any of our family or friends who are looking.

Corrine · Married on 08/15/2015

We had Julian for our wedding and he was excellent. We had many compliments from everyone and a great night was had by all. If a song wasn't hitting the crowd right, he switched it up. He helped us keep things moving along and was always on top of things. Of all the wedding people we had to deal with and all the stress, he was stress free. I was very happy with him and would easily recommend him.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Tia · Married on 08/08/2015

We made a couple changes last minute and they were able to incorporate them into our night. They made our night run very smooth.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Julian was one of the few things that went right! He did a great job keeping everyone going with great music and played the games when people started to get distracted. My hubby and I are into house music and we were looking at hiring a house dj to spin at the end and little did we know we found an all in one package! He kept the beats going and the transitions were smooth. We had a lot of compliments by the guests on the music and how he kept the party going and kept everyone involved. He was very easy to work with and put up with me even when I texted him the grand march songs at 1 am the morning of the wedding and it was spot on. He even helped my father-in-law set up the projector for our slide show even though it wasn't his equipment. Overall I was very impressed by his chill professionalism and I would highly recommend Julian and this company to anyone.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Linda · Married on 07/25/2015

Jamie,
    I just wanted to personally thank you for providing Katie and Alex and all of their guests with a night of fun filled entertainment. You and your team did an amazing job. You kept the crowds on the dance floor and were really able to read the vibe of this group. I gave many people your name and told them to asked for you personally. The room looked amazing with the up lighting too. Good Call. The photo booth you provided was also a big hit with the guest and provided a lots of laughs! I would highly recommend Jamie with Nitelights Entertainment for your wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2014

Jamie was the best DJ we could have asked for!! Fun and personable, every request we had was met and so much more! He ended up having extra lights with him and he lit up our cake in the center of the dance floor, it was breathtaking!! The entire night was filled with dancing, at the end of the night we still had probably 30 people still on the dance floor! Not once was there a moment with hardly anyone on it! Thank you for making our special day as amazing as it was!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Megon · Married on 10/25/2014

We were so pleased with our DJ, he kept the party going all night long! Knowing just when to slow it down, and when to amp up the party! Very professional, took request well and fed off the vibe of the party! We would recommend them hands down to anyone! We received so many compliments from our guest on how amazing our DJ was, and even a few guest that asked for the number for their up coming events.

Sent on 10/26/2014

John · Married on 10/17/2014

We had some very unusual/unique musical requests for different parts of the reception. Our DJ brought them all! They also had a fantastic online tool for making requests in advance of the event. The photo booth was fantastic!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Overall Wes was amazing I would recommend him to anyone...which I will. He went beyond what he had to do for us. His communication with us was great! He had the dance floors packed all night...everyone is still talking about what a great DJ we had!! He was truly amazing!!! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Nite Lights Entertainment kept the crowd dancing and entertained all night! I couldn't have picked a better DJ! Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2014