Nite Lights Entertainment Reviews

149 | De Pere, WI

149 Reviews for Nite Lights Entertainment

Alex · Married on 08/12/2017

Austin was awesome! He figured us out and even made it work when the venue's wifi didn't work.

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 08/11/2017

Jamie did an amazing job providing everything we asked for and more! They did something similar to the Newlywed game that our families LOVED. They were so easy to work with and we loved their mirror photo booth. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2017

We cannot Thank Wes for how much fun he made our wedding! The music and the lights were incredible and he kept our guests on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Alison · Married on 07/15/2017

If I could do the whole day over, I wouldn't change a thing with our DJ! Jamie was absolutely amazing. If I emailed him on a Sunday night, I likely heard back that same Sunday night. The photos and videos they provided us from the night are irreplacable. Truly they are more than just a DJ. Photo booth was awesome too! Such a hit, I recommend the Mirror Me photo booth!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Nite Lights Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Alison & Alex! We had a blast at your wedding !!!

Jon · Married on 07/15/2017

Wes is amazing!! Great DJ, well prepared, very knowledgeable, and works with you to insure your wedding day is perfect

Sent on 08/10/2017

Agnes · Married on 07/01/2017

Wes was our DJ. He did a phenomenal job! I am African and I married an American. I was worried that I would not be able to find a local DJ that could entertain both cultures. We met with Wes and we sampled his selection from what I sent him and the research he did himself; I knew I was in good hands. My guests were blown away. I highly reccomend this company. Thank you Wes!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2017

Jamie and Nite Lights Ent. did an unbelievable job! I would never pick any other DJ, they are the best around! Created and kept a great party vibe the entire night!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Joe · Married on 06/10/2017

Will was a fantastic DJ! Our dance floor was packed all night long. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Tonya · Married on 06/03/2017

Jamie and his team did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Professional, fun, and very well organized. I didn't have to worry about anything. Great music and very entertaining! I would highly recommend Nite Lights Entertainment.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2017

Nite Lights Entertainment was wonderful. They played a large selection of music that our guests enjoyed. Our guests also loved the photo booth! Jamie and Wes were very professional and made sure everything ran smoothly. We are very happy with the service they provided and definitely would recommend Nite Lights Entertainment to future couples!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Julie · Married on 02/04/2017

Having our ceremony on the website, gave us the opportunity to write what we wanted and to list our preferences. Meeting with Jamie was very important ! He had wonderful ideas to make our wedding celebrations one of the best that our guests have been to !!!
    Everyone had a blast. Jamie was fun and kept the guests on the dance floor for the entire night.
    The uplighting was soooo awesome !! It looked GREAT !!
    Thank you Jamie for the wonderful job !!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Heather · Married on 01/28/2017

Nite Lights Entertainment has blown our minds! I would recommend them a million times and then a million more! I can't say enough about how impressed we are with this Dj company! The dance floor was packed all night long and anything we wanted, Jamie made it happen!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/28/2017

Wes did an amazing job!!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ. He kept people on the dance floor all night!! He was so easy to work with and made sure at all times that we were happy with what was going on! He made our night super fun and enjoyable!! Thank you Wes!!!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Laura · Married on 11/12/2016

AMAZZZING!!!! There is not a second of our night that i would have changed. Jamie did a great job of reading the crowd. Keeping the dance floor full and playing requests. Jamie was always available for questions i had during the planning process and helped me figure out the perfect uplighting color when i couldn't decide. By far the best dj i have seen at any wedding, people are still talking about it. THANK YOU NITE LIGHTS!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Diane · Married on 11/12/2016

I don't know if our reception would have been the same without Wes as our DJ. The uplighting he did made our room come alive. He played fun music all night long and was great at keeping the night moving. He called beforehand and shared what usually works and what the game plan was. It made me feel at ease knowing someone with so much knowledge and experience was our DJ. Would HIGHLY recommend!! Photo booth was a hit too! :)

Sent on 11/23/2016

We are so excited for our upcoming wedding with Nite Lights Entertainment, we could not believe how friendly and easy going they are! We have researched and talked to what feels like hundreds of DJ's and not a single one has given the customer serivce that NLE has given! We highly suggest!!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/29/2016

Our wedding night was made even more amazing with Nite Lights Entertainment. Just by knowing what we liked and a little of what would be at the wedding a monogram was made with the font from Star Wars which was part of our reception theme! It was a great surprise and shows how personable Jamie makes your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/28/2016

Wes was so wonderful to work with!!
    We got so many compliments from our guests!! They loved the photo booth and were really impressed with how nicely dressed Wes & the crew was. I know that sounds like an odd thing but I've heard of horror stories from other people regarding their dj's attire.
    The music was so fun and Wes really just went with the flow... he was so accommodating.
    The photo booth book was so much fun to look st the next day!!
    The monogram was beautiful..
    I couldn't say enough good things about this company and the service they provided! I will definitely use them again!!
    Thanks so much Wes!!

Meredith & Mark

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

Jamie was our DJ and did an awesome job! We met with him a week before the wedding and gave him some general guidelines of what we were looking for. A lot of couples will give a playlist -- my suggestion is let the professionals (Jamie being one of them) do their thing! Jamie managed the dancefloor from beginning to end......we had people out there all night long, and we received so many compliments on the music and how fun it was. Pete and I were very impressed with Jamie's ability to manage the crowd early on -- getting everyone IN the venue and seated. And even organizing the wedding party before the grand entrance. There are a lot of logistics that Jamie takes care of -- making for a stress free event.

We also took advantage of the photo booth and up-lighting. The up-lighting adds a whole different dimension to your venue....I would do it again in a heartbeat. And, of course, everyone loves a photo booth. Thanks again, Jamie, and the Nite Lights Entertainment crew for assisting Pete and I in hosting an amazing party!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ashlee · Married on 10/15/2016

I planned with them from a distance due to my job. They were very responsive and I never worried about hearing from them. They have a great website that allows the bride to plan her day down to the second. I however, am not that type of person so I was also able to just had him a list the morning of the wedding and he made it work. I never once during the reception or ceremony (they also were there an extra hour earlier to play for the ceremony) had to worry if he was going to get it right. I also was able to pay him my last bit of payment right at the wedding When it comes to flexible and laid back yet professional and entertaining these are the people you want to be at your wedding. The crew was able to switch according to the needs of the situation and I couldn't be happier with their performance. We wanted a fun outgoing party and a romantic dinner. He made it happen. Thank you for everything. It is now weeks later and people are still talking about the romantic wedding ceremony (they also did the lighting) and dinner as well as the party (also had a photo booth) thrown after. Seriously made my life easy by knowing exactly what to ask and how to make any of my requests work. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

This is the DJ you want for your wedding! We found Nite Lights through wedding wire. Based on the amazing reviews, we went forward. Our first few e-mail interactions with Jamie were very promising. He was incredibly prompt in responding and very helpful. He met with us on a Packer Sunday as it was the only time we were going to be in the area. After meeting in person, we new he was going to do an excellent job. He was very organized and on the day our wedding came, everything went off perfectly. He did the mics and music for our ceremony... everything was as we requested. He MC'ed our dinner & dancing and everyone had a wonderful time. The dance floor was full all night! A couple weeks after our wedding we received all the pictures he shot during our dance. If you want a low stress option, nite lights won't disappoint!

Also, we rented the open photobooth from Nite Lights. We got an album full of amazing pictures of our wedding guests, it was a huge hit!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ken · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Wes was very helpful and brought several creative ideas to our celebration. We really enjoyed his "Mission Impossible" photo activity that started our party. Being very busy in the weeks leading up to the wedding, we had only given Wes limited information on the music we enjoyed. Yet he managed to nail the playlist, dinner music, etc. And he remained flexible with the songs all evening, even when we had our guests give us an impromptu fashion show. The up-lighting and monogram also added classy touches to our venue. Thanks DJ Wes and Nite Lights!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Jamie was so great to work with. He was prompt to respond to any questions, had great ideas for more "non-traditional" events, and was super professional. The Uplighting---oh.my.--it made the room perfect, such a great job. He did an outstanding job adjusting to the schedule at our reception and truly made our wedding reception an AWESOME experience, HIGHLY recommend hiring Nite Lights Entertainment for your wedding, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Nite Lights Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! I had a blast at your wedding. It was truly an honor to help you celebrate your big day !!

Emelia · Married on 08/13/2016

We had wesley as our dj. He was great and very personal. He had our dance floor filled with people.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Cory · Married on 08/13/2016

People at my wedding said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended and much of that opinion was clearly dependent upon the job Jamie and his Nite Lites team did! The team's execution of the event was nearly perfect from start to finish; the song selection was excellent, the photo booth was an ENORMOUS hit (and I love the memento book my wife and I got to keep), the DJ's were extremely responsive to my request for speeches/toasts, slow dances, etc. Nite Lites made an already great day even better by taking a huge hassle out of the whole process of throwing a reception and making everything smooth and very painless! I'd give them 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Nite Lights Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley & Cory! We had a blast at your wedding. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!!