Nite Lights Entertainment Reviews

149 | De Pere, WI

149 Reviews for Nite Lights Entertainment

Hanna · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing DJ!

We had Shannon as our DJ and we cannot say enough good things about her! She truly went above and beyond and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Not only was the music great but she even pitched in with setup before the event and teardown at the end of the night! Our wedding would not have ran as smoothly without her. You will not be sorry to book with Nite Lights and make sure to request Shannon!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2019

07.13.19 Wedding

Nite Lights Entertainment exceeded our expectations! Will was fun, loud, and professional! From the ceremony to the reception, he did AMAZING!!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Myrtie

Myrtie · Married on 06/15/2019

Worth every Penny!

We had a great night with Wes. He really made the night go so smoothly. He played all requested songs, announced everything on time and kept the party going. We really didnt need a day of coordinator, he filled that role perfectly! I met up with him a week before the wedding and assured him no one would be dancing and he took it as a challenge. He can read a crowd and play just what they like! We had a pretty good crowd on the dance floor and he kept the party fun and light. He even came up to the sweetheart table and asked us if we needed anything. We really appreciated that. He was so natural with the guests, mingling and visiting. Great guy to do business with and he gave us our favorite moment of the whole night with one line of commentary. We'll never forget it and neither will our guests, thanks!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Janet

Janet K. · Married on 04/05/2019

Great Online Planning

I was able to plan the perfect night of dancing, up-lighting, and general vibe of the wedding all online. We had a quick follow-up call to make sure everything was on the same page. The up-lighting was perfect and the mood of the evening was exactly what I wanted. They did a great job MC'ing the night.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Andrea · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfection

From the moment we started working with Jamie everything was awesome. He was so responsive and helpful, which is something we didn’t get from majority of wedding vendors. He had great ideas, he was easy to work with, and provided SUCH a fun night. Us and our guests danced from the first dance all the way until closing time. The photo booth was also a big hit!! I definitely recommend Jamie and Nite Lights Entertainment for your wedding!!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Ally

Ally W. · Married on 09/29/2018

Jamie is excellent! 10000 stars!

Nite Lights Entertainment was such an incredible choice for our wedding DJ, we could not be happier! Jamie always responded to emails within 1 hour, was so accommodating of what my husband and I wanted, and he helped us find a package that fit within our budget! We loved the online portal and gave us peace of mind that all the details were figured out early on. Jamie blew our expectations as well as our guests' expectations out of the water, and everyone is still saying to this day how it was the greatest wedding they'd ever been to! He made everyone laugh, got everyone out on the dance floor, and made my husband and I feel so special. If you want your wedding to be an unforgettable party, go with Nite Lights!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

Jamie is the guy!!

Jamie was our DJ for our wedding and he was one of the best DJs I've ever heard at a wedding. He went above and beyond and played a variety of music and had everyone dancing literally until the end of the night. He did an amazing job, at the end of the night he had told us he was hospitalized the morning of our wedding! That night no one would've known that he was in the emergency room that day, I got so many compliments on him and he definitely completed our day!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jana · Married on 06/09/2018

Nite Lights Entertainment did a great job for my wedding. We had Wes as our DJ and he was great from the very first meeting until the end of my wedding night. I received so many compliments from my guests on how awesome our DJ was! Wes did a great job rolling with the night and had many creative ideas for us to use. This is one of the first weddings that I did not see that dance floor go empty! Thank you for a great evening!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Alissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Jamie and everyone at Nite Lights Entertainment did an awesome job for our wedding. We had the dance floor packed the entire night. We were given many compliments on Jamie and the photobooth.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jena · Married on 06/09/2018

If I could give Nite Lights Entertainment more than 5 stars I would. I recently had a backyard ceremony and wedding reception so I needed ceremony microphones and speakers, cocktail music, and of course a DJ for the reception. Nite Lights provided all of the above and really they are a HUGE part of the reason we really did have the best day ever. In having a back yard wedding with 300+ people there was a lot more planning we had to do and Nite Lights took some of the stress away as they were prepared and equipped to not only DJ the reception but also the ceremony. I am very particular about music and I wanted music playing that would get people dancing all night. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night. Also, we had a power outage for about an hour on the night of our wedding and our DJ Austin had his helper Kenny run to his house to get a generator. Talk about service!!! Our dance floor was up and running 20 minutes later and he honestly saved the day. Again, I can't say enough good things about DJ Austin and Nite Lights Entertainment. Best DJ service I have ever had I will recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

Jamie and his company were amazing in all aspects of planning the wedding. He met with us a year prior to the day, to inform us about all of the ins and outs of what to expect. A few days prior to the wedding, we sat down and discussed everything to make sure our day was exactly as we had hoped for, and when the day approached, it was! We had an outdoor wedding with a surprise gust of wind that took down half of everything inside of the tent, rain that flooded the dance floor, and HAIL, and Jamie stuck it out through the entire night, making sure we still had a memorable evening. He walked out with water filling his shoes, and even stayed an additional hour with a smile on his face. We would choose his company all over again. The mix of music was great, and the involvement with the guests was perfect! I would recommend him to anyone who asks.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • W

Wasana · Married on 05/26/2018

There is not one bad thing that we can say about Nitelights Entertainment. When we met with him the first time via video chat we were able to discuss new ideas that made our wedding truly stand out from other weddings. We were most worried about being behind on our timeline during reception and our DJ made sure to keep all timed events on schedule. He announced when each event was occurring to ensure that we had the full attention of our guests. He kept the party hopping all night long! Wes made our wedding an absolute hit and we are so glad that he was there to keep our party going! The mirror photo booth was well managed and the attendant was a great help to anyone who was new with the mirror photo booth. We have some great pictures to keep with us!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Breann · Married on 05/05/2018

Nite Lights was an amazing company to work with! Jamie, the owner, was our DJ and we could not have been happier with his involvement. He was very easy to get ahold of and brought up a lot of awesome ideas that we incorporated into our wedding. He created a personalized monogram for our movie-themed wedding and it was out of this world! He was very well spoken, entertaining, and kept everyone on the dance floor up until the very last song. Overall, we could not be happier with Nite Lights. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Rory · Married on 05/05/2018

Wes Did an excellent job at our wedding. From start to finish, he exceeded our high expectations. He knows how to feel the crowd and always plays the right song. Great work

Sent on 05/21/2018

Sydnie · Married on 04/14/2018

Nite lights entertainment is seriously amazing! My original DJ cancelled on me the morning of my wedding and Nite Lights came that same day! You wouldn’t have even known that the DJ wasn’t planned. They kept people dancing all night!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Nadia · Married on 03/17/2018

The Nite Lights Entertainment team was so fabulous!! They really kept the party hoppin' and we had the best time ever! From the father daughter dance, to the bouquet toss, the photo booth and everything in between, it was a seamless night and everything turned out wonderfully! Thank you Wes and team for making our wedding night so special and memorable!! I would highly recommend this DJ to every bride.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Miranda · Married on 10/20/2017

When we first started looking for DJ services we had originally chosen someone else but unfortunately due to sad circumstances we had to look elsewhere and when we did we just knew we had to go with NiteLights. They were very responsive and always got back to us in a timely manner. They worked with us to price match what we had planned on paying for our previous DJ. They met with us prior and called the day before to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect for our big day and it was. Julian was so fun to work with and we received SO many compliments on his service and professionalism throughout the night and the days after. The music selection was great and the dance floor was full all night. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family. Thanks so much for everything.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sabrina · Married on 10/07/2017

I will never use a different DJ for anything! Jamie was amazing from start to finish! We can not compliment enough! Words do not explain how happy we are! I would recommend this DJ service to anyone! Our guests gave us endless compliments. Thank you

Sent on 10/08/2017

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Not only was the music, equipment, performance excellent, but Julian went above and beyond catering to our specific vision for our wedding night. He added entertainment and worked the crowd based on need versus having a lot of pre-planning. This meant less stress/work planning the details or picking songs. He took care of all of it. Jaime was extremely flexible with the pricing (almost a la carte based on our particular needs), providing ceremony microphones and backup ceremony music (if our musician fell through)! I knew we were in safe hands! Additionally, Julian worked well with all our vendors ahead of our big day to ensure that everything would run smoothly!! I highly recommend Nite Lights Entertainment and our DJ Julian! Thanks so much for making our day special!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Nite Lights was fantastic. After two other DJ companies fell through, my fiance and I were in a scramble to find someone. Since we were not local to where we were getting married (Baileys Harbor, WI) we didn't know where to start and didn't want to settle as music was pretty important to us. Jamie (the owner I believe) got back to me within minutes of requesting more info online and answered all of my questions, reassured me of all of concerns and made me feel comfortable and excited about working with them. He was also incredibly responsive with any other questions I had.

We were matched up with Julian (the DJ) who was also fantastic. There was only one additional weekend we had planned to be in Door County before our wedding, and Julian met us at 8am on a Sunday after he was up until 3am working another event just to meet us in person. He was even early!

Julian provided the music for both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception (at a separate location) - all very smooth. We had a few specific songs that needed to start, end or be edited in certain places, and Julian did it all flawlessly. He understood our vibe and worked with the room without us having to provide a playlist, and kept our dance floor packed all night.

He was friendly, responsive and most importantly - created the perfect entertainment for our personalities and guests. He was a great host without the cheesy-ness that can sometimes come with the job. Also - a great value.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Julian was amazing! We had a full dance floor all night and everyone had nothing but good things to say. Before the wedding, Julian was very flexible and met with us at a time that worked best for us. We highly recommend. ??

Sent on 10/11/2017

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything was perfect. Thank you

Sent on 09/20/2017

Linsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Met Jamie at a wedding show at shopko hall, immediately knew I wanted him to be the dj at my wedding. We went with the dj and photo booth package. He was very quick to respond to any questions I had, even some at 10pm. Met with him once to review how the day would go and left feeling very confident that he would make my day amazing. He did a specatacular job keeping guests on the dance floor and keeping my guests attention while we did the couples games. We received a photo book of all pictures taken with the photo booth the same night, and got a video of our reception 3 days later. Everything turned out great and went smoothly, so glad I chose them as our dj, and would choose them again and again.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Nite Lights entertainment was phenomenal! We had Julian as our DJ & so many people commented on how great it was! The dance floor was full all night & we couldn't have been happier! We would choose them again in a heart beat! :)

Sent on 09/12/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/26/2017

Everything was amazing! The monogram was beautiful and the photo booth was a huuge hit! Thank you!

Sent on 08/30/2017