Nishel Events By Design Reviews

7 | Irving, TX

7 Reviews for Nishel Events By Design

Purvi · Married on 01/19/2013

I cant say enough great and positive things about Nisha and her team. Nisha did an amazing job the day of the wedding by coordinating with all the vendors and keeping everything in check. I had several compliments from guests on what a fabulous job she did. She lead everything, ensured the ceremony went off without a hitch, made sure people were in the right places at the right times. I couldn't have imagined planning my wedding and the actual wedding day with out her!
    Thanks again for all your help, advice and professionalism! I highly recommend Nishel Events By Design for your wedding.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Reena · Married on 06/18/2011

NishelEvents was amazing! My famiily and I knew we wouldn't be able to do this alone considering the size of my wedding (1,000+) so we definitely knew we needed a lot of help.

From beginning to end of the year-long process, Nisha and her staff were always responsive and continuously kept us informed of the planning on their end. They surpassed my expectations with the effort and time they put in to make sure I got everything I wanted!! They worked wonderfully with the other vendors and especially the hotel we had for four days.

Overall, the experience with hiring this coordinator and her company was great since it look a huge load off my family's back. Great work guys and thank you for everything you did!

I highly recommend NishelEvents!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Neena · Married on 05/30/2010

Nishel Events by design is the most amazing wedding coordination service! Nisha Patel will provide you with royal treatment from day #1 of your wedding planning. Her experience in the business is beyond words.
    We hired Nisha and her team for complete coordination service for our 5 days affair. She and her team of professionals paid attention to every last detail. There was not a single piece of decor out of place. Everything ran as smooth as butter. My husband, our families, and I had the time of our lives at the event and felt so carefree. Nisha addresses all issues and problems very quickly and effortlessly.
    In the months prior to the wedding, she helps take the burden off the bride, groom, and family, making phone calls and negotiating deals. She will single handedly save you more money than you can imagine. Even after the wedding, she and her staff stay on board to ensure all deliveries and returns are completed, and finishing touches such as thank you cards are done with ease.
    She and her staff are sincerely dedicated to making your events a dream come true and truly made for you.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Mike · Married on 05/22/2010

We had an impossible task on our hands - we had to pull together a multi-cultural wedding on a large scale in four months, with limited resources. We interviewed a dozen planners and Nisha was by far the most professional, positive, and organized of all the candidates. Her positivity and flexibility helped keep us focused and relaxed - as we dealt with all the important decisions at hand. We felt that Nisha communicated important information to us without bothering us about little, unimportant details - and if we had a question - she always responded quickly with the answer.

Every step of the way, Nisha showed us the time frames, deadlines, choices, and costs associated with the vision we had for our wedding. Nisha deftly managed a great team of friendly and professional vendors. The team worked tirelessly together to make our ceremony into a true event that our friends and family still talk about - while staying within our budget.

The day of the wedding - normally a stressful and anxious time was calm and flowed effortlessly as Nisha guided us through the day. Even though we had a full day with tight schedules - everything went off without a hitch - a truly amazing feat! The whole time - even with a million details to handle - she never lost her positive attitude - which helped everyone remain calm and focused.

Nisha used her experience to help us design a successful blueprint for a wonderful wedding - bringing a professional, positive attitude, project management skills, reliable and talented vendors, and her wonderful assistants - together to make our dream come true. I highly recommend Nisha and Nishel Events by Design for any event you may have - she can help you make your dreams come true too!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Seema · Married on 02/27/2010

It was definitely the right decision to have Nisha Patel as a party planner for my daughter's sweet sixteen because she was so efficient and did her job so well. Our ballroom looked magnificent and exactly how we had wished for it to be. We did not have to look for anyone at all because Nisha took care of everything for us. I would recommend Nisha for any event!

-Seema Singh

Sent on 03/11/2010

Cindy · Married on 06/06/2009

Thank you for everything! Nishel events did a wonderful job planning our event! It was a success because of your contributions
    - Cindy & Clint

Sent on 03/24/2010

Rakhi · Married on 08/29/2009

4.2
      3.0

I got married to my husband August 29th, 2009. I only had approx 7 months to plan the wedding and had no idea where to begin. I hadn't lived here very long so didn't know the vendors and didn't have family here to help. I was in over my head and did not know all the work that was involved plus didn't have much time with my full time job. That is when I recruited Nisha as my wedding planner. She helped tremendously. Of course the process is still very stressful, but I could not have done it without Nisha. She made sure to go over every detail from recommending and contacting vendors, making the appointments, and keeping me on track on what I needed to get done. She was always a phone call away if I had any problem or question and was on the clock constantly until the wedding was over. There were a few problems on the wedding day itself like I am sure all weddings have, but the important thing was the guests didn't really notice and had a great time. I don't think the planning would have gone as well if I didn't have Nisha's help!

Sent on 03/17/2010