Nippersink Golf Club & Resort, LLC Reviews

16 | Genoa City, WI

16 Reviews for Nippersink Golf Club & Resort, LLC

16 Nippersink Golf Club & Resort, LLC Reviews

Kristin · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely beautiful venue!! Extremely friendly staff as well!! I cant wait to celebrate our big day there!

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

I had it planned for over a year to get married outside in the gazebo. Wedding day it rained all day. 2 mins before the ceremony the clouds parted and sun began to shine. The venue honored my request with no hesitation to move the ceremony outside with only a 10 min delay to set up chairs. I was the happiest person. They deserve all the best reviews for being such amazing people!

Sam · Married on 10/29/2016

We just had our wedding there this past Saturday October 29,2016.
    I have to say this was one heck of a wedding, the staff were very prompt with everything. No complaints at all. Food was to die for, Phyllis is a amazing women she made sure our day was perfect plus some. We love Phyllis. Phyllis if you are reading this. We love you and your staff. I would love to come back to celebrate our anniversary with you and the staff.
    Sam & Kari Tantillo

Maygan · Married on 09/10/2016

We got married September 10, 2016 here and it was amazing! From the staff, to the food, and to the scenery it was everything we hoped for and more! Highly recommend this venue for future couples!

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Not only was the price amazing but the venue was beautiful and totally fit my decor and theme....Phyllis is great to work with and will help your vision come to life. The venue has decor available to borrow free of charge and was super accommodating on what I wanted....I had a kids activity table and made all my own centerpieces. I received a coupon at a bridal expo I went to which made the price even better! Having our ceremony and reception in one place was what I wanted. I was extremely pleased how great the venue was and the staff there.

Gina · Married on 08/26/2016

We had an outdoor ceremony and reception was in the lake view room. Everything was wonderful! The staff was nice, friendly and very professional! We chose buffet style dinner and it was delicious!! We can not thank Phyliss and her staff enough for making our day so special and their attention to detail impeccable!! Everything was timed out perfectly! Book a wedding here and you won't be disappointed!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2011

Our ceremony and reception was unbelievable!!!! My husband and I didn't worry about a thing!!! Foods AMAZING!!!! We had so many complements about our wedding!!

The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, prices were decent, overall very helpful. Planning was a little awkward at times, but overall everything was and went beautifully!! Very happy:)

Christina · Married on 06/20/2014

Nippersink is very beautiful place to have your ceremony and reception. From the outside when you first walk in, the place looks a little out dated but once you get inside it is beautiful. The hotel is a bit run down as well, but for the price per night, you really can't go wrong. I think for the ceremony, the bushes could use a trimming they were very tall and couldn't see the children in our bridal party until they were down the slope, but it wasn't a big problem. The gazebo out-looking the water is beautiful! and the food! OMG we had chicken cordon blu and I swear it was the best I have ever had! So delicious! There were a few awkward moments during the planning, but everything turned out wonderful. Phyllis made sure of that! Everything was very reasonably priced, and they work with you to make sure your wedding is everything you every dreamed of and more!

Anna · Married on 08/06/2011

3.5

My husband and I were married at Nippersink in August and had such a wonderful evening. The ceremony went perfectly with the help of the management. We called with last minute questions the morning of and were quickly answered. The food was excellent and the staff was enjoyable! The bartenders knew our orders (as well as our guests) after the first purchase. Our guests were pleased as were we with our service!

• User6341945 · 2+ years ago

First off I could not have had a better wedding. It was fantastic and that was so much due to my vendors, including Nippersink. Phyllis was so helpful in answering any questions I had and helping with suggestions about food and such. We respected that we were using someone's venue and as a result of that respect we got the same back. The staff was so helpful and willing to work with us.

The food was great. We did buffet style and everyone talked about how good our menu choices were. The BLT salad and Herb roasted chicken was the best. Everything was amazing.

The hotel was exactly what I expected and told my guests. It's not a high class hotel but it's recently fixed up and it's a comfortable bed that's just steps away from where you just partied and drank. It was perfect. I didn't have a single guest complain about the hotel or venue.

I could not have asked for a better wedding and Nippersink was perfect for us. Thank you for a beautiful venue and wonderful food. All the help was so appreciated anytime we had questions.

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2017

3.0

This place was so perfect. Everyone is so kind and just to excited about your big day. I really wouldn't change anything about it. The food was good, the employees are so nice, it's very reasonably priced and it is beautiful! I highly highly recommend Nippersink to everyone!

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2016

3.0

The food was okay, the staff was AMAZING, and our night was perfect! We had a wedding of about 95 people, we had a few very small hiccups but the staff at Nippersink kept us informed and went above and beyond to make our evening perfect. It's a steal for the price, the Lakeview room is gorgeous. I would recommend this site to anyone who is looking for a cheap, but still beautiful, wedding venue. They also have a hotel on site which was great for our family who needed somewhere to crash after midnight!

Kasey · Married on 08/19/2017

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

Our wedding day was perfect! The events leading up to the day were stressful. We had three different wedding coordinators within a month. The venue is under new management and they tried hard to make us happy.

Anna · Married on 06/21/2008

3.4
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0

Our reception went well. There were a few flaws. The main course was not what I had picked out, but there was some sort of mix-up. There was nothing that could be done and no one knew except my husband and me. The room itself is nice because it holds up to 400 people. The staff is wonderful and were very attentive to all of our guests. The cost is the best part. There is no rental fee and our dinner was $16 a person for a sit-down meal. Four hours of open bar was only $12 a person. Cost wise you can't beat Nippersink.