Nine Worlds Films Reviews

18 | Asheville, NC

18 Reviews for Nine Worlds Films

Amy · Married on 06/03/2018

We loved working with Aleksandra at Nine World Films for our elopement ceremony! They captured so many moments that made us laugh and cry while watching. We are so thankful to have these moments on film to cherish forever. They were also very responsive and made me feel very at ease during the planning process, which is so important! Thank you!

Kristy · Married on 11/05/2017

Must have!

Alexsandra and Somerled were absolutely wonderful to work with. We decided at the last minute to hire a videographer and couldn't be happier with that decision. Our day went by so quickly and it was nice to be able to relive so many wonderful moments! The video quality was perfect! They listened to everything my husband and I wanted and produced so much more! Communication with them was easy and they were always responsive. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nine Worlds Films's reply:

We're thrilled that we could capture and preserve these moments for you! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Exceptional videographers!
    We went back and forth on whether to have videography. After asking someone from a recent wedding we attended what vendor was most important to them post wedding, she said hands down the videographer. Our quoting began immediately.
    Aleksandra and Somerled not only had the best price but the best process and personality. Both of them and Pattie too are ultra professional while friendly and warm.
    Their equipment is impressive and their presence was perfectly planned.
    We are so pleased and overall thankful for the work they all did during and after with the Trailer, Feature Film and Documentary. Plus, the drone coverage was beyond worth the little bit extra.
    Nine Worlds is the best of the best!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2016

They were absolutely amazing! I forgot they were even there most of the time which is what you want with a videographer. The video and highlight film came out so amazing, the day goes so fast it's nice to relive it!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Nine Worlds Films's reply:

Thanks Lauren, we had a great time shooting your wedding, it was beautiful!
  • Ostrich

Ostrich · Married on 04/01/2016

I've now received all my finish videos from Nine Worlds Films and the end product was everything I hoped for and more. Communication throughout the planning process always so easy, quick, and they really did understand my vision for the videos perfectly. They give you a form to fill out the week before your wedding with some style questions, "key" events, and I think if you spend time on that you won't be disappointed!

We were deciding between having a videographer or not, and I'm SO glad we decided to add it to our budget. We used them for our Rehersal and day of. Where my photographer only stayed for a few hours on the day of, I'm so glad I was able to capture the whole weekend's festivities. I never noticed them the whole day, however they didn't miss a thing. I'm so thankful I chose them for my wedding, and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Nine Worlds Films's reply:

Thank you guys, so much! We had a blast at your wedding and with crafting your films. So happy you love them! Hugs, Aleksandra

This is really one of the key factors in planning for the day of the wedding. When talking to people it seems to be the biggest regret they have when not having a video of their special day to look back on. I did a lot of digging when looking for someone to capture my wedding. I liked the companies that made it more of a short movie, taking clips from the day and putting it to music. Nine World Films did just that. I truly say watching this film I totally get drawn back to our wedding day. Everyone that views our video says the same and our blown away with the style and details. We planned a elopement so it was important to me to have something for friends and family to see that couldn't be part of our day. I was so pleased in how Nine World Films responded to all my questions and we're excellent to work with before and after the big day. I honestly can't tell you how much I would recommend them and how sweet they were to work with the day of. So professional with their equipment and you see all the quality in the film making!

-Lauren and Kevin Williams
    Wedding Oct 11, 2015

Sent on 05/01/2016

Nine Worlds Films's reply:

Lauren and Kevin, we are so, so happy you love your film. Working with you was a great pleasure! You are an amazing couple and we'll cherish the gift of filming your elopement for many years!

Amber · Married on 10/05/2015

Aleksandra and Somerled were not only professional and reliable but were an overall pleasure to work with! Their prices are reasonable and after a long conversation with Aleksandra I knew Nine Worlds were the perfect fit for us. They arrived around 10:00 am on our wedding day and did not leave until almost 10:00 pm! Talk about dedication! Although we did not get a short film made we were extremely happy with how the video turned out! We would highly recommend NWF for your videographer. Thank you Aleksandra and Somerled for everything!!!

Our wedding videographer was one of the last things we booked because we weren't sure if we wanted to spend more money on top of the already piling expenses, and now I 100% know we would have regretted it if we had not done this! We could not have been more thrilled with our wedding videos! Aleksandra and Somerled we absolutely incredible, they listened to what we wanted and captured the day perfectly. The editing was seemless and tasteful (they were able to politely remove some embarrassing family moments). They captured so much, from so many different angles, that it was amazing for us to watch and to see how much we missed during the craziness of the day. We cannot thank them enough for creating a beautiful reminder of our best day that we will have for years to come! Thank you Nine World Films!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Nine Worlds Films's reply:

It was so great to work with you. Going to the beach was like a vacation! We're glad you enjoyed working with us and your finished film and would work with you guys any day!.

Do not hesitate if you are contemplating using Nine Worlds Films for your wedding day. Aleksandra and Somerled are incredibly professional, kind, detail-oriented, and creative. They took the time to understand what was important to my fiance and I on our wedding day and in our film, including what unique cultural traditions we had planned and how they could best be captured. They are so generous with their time as well, arriving early on the day of and staying right until the very end of the night (with no additional charge). Really, the value of their service is way beyond the actual cost. And the final product is beautiful: a documentary-style film that walks through all the moments of our wedding day from start to finish, capturing every detail and emotion of the day. I highly recommend working with Nine Worlds Films - I would do so again in a heartbeat!

Amber · Married on 07/17/2015

I cannot speak highly enough about Nine Worlds Films. Before the big day, They made sure to have every detail planned out exactly how we wanted it. On the wedding day, they were extremely professional and we barely even noticed them getting their shots. When we got the final product, we were absolutely blown away. The amount of detail that went into our documentary and highlight video was amazing and they gave us a priceless gift we will cherish forever. Everything was absolutely perfect, and I highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Nine Worlds Films's reply:

Thanks so much Amber and Brandon! We were honored to capture your big day and we couldn't be happier that you love the films!

There were more choices for Asheville videographer than expected but many are either too expensive or their sample videos are just videos of photo sessions. We wanted videographers that focused on the small details and intimate moments of the entire day. Luckily, we stumbled upon Nine Worlds Films and couldn’t have been happier! We were a little worried since they were a new company in Asheville but after meeting with Aleksandra we had a very good feeling. She asked all the right questions, focusing on what we wanted and liked based on the videos we had seen. We got the short highlight film and the documentary and the price was very reasonable.

The day before the wedding, they scoped out the location and went over some details with us. They started filming early the next day, which we loved. There were lots of little things that we would have easily forgotten and I was grateful to watch those moments again. Even when it started raining, Aleksandra and Somerled were prepared and took the opportunity to get great shots. They were unobtrusive and captured all the important moments. We heard horror stories of videographers being annoying and distracting but we completely forgot that they were even there. We got nothing but compliments from all of our guests about their composure and respect.

A day or two after the wedding they posted a quick preview and we watched it multiple times every day of our honeymoon. It took about three months to receive a copy of our short highlight film and documentary, which was expected. The films were sent to us on a cute wooden USB drive in a tiny wooden box, which really added to the final product. The documentary was over two hours long but there was no fluff to it. It was filled with the most important parts of the day and there were lots of moments that we forgot about! This reminded us how important it is to have talented videographers at your wedding and we were so glad that we decided to go with Nine Worlds Films!

Neal · Married on 06/06/2015

Working with Aleksandra and Somerled with Nine Worlds Films was amazing. They did a wonderful job at the event and delivered an exceptional video that didn't need any revisions. We can't thank them enough for helping us relive our special day for many years to come,

Alex · Married on 10/18/2014

This was an amazing and great experience. They provide very complete packages with exceptionally high quality HD work. The work is done discreetly at the wedding and the final product is sharp and excellent. Super friendly service and very flexible and easy to work with. One of the few wedding videos that actually does the complete ceremony from beginning to end with a full documentary style, not just a five minute summary with your typical music. Very highly recommended on all accounts!!!

• User3301951 · 2+ years ago

Aleksandra and Somerled are truly amazing people and incredible professionals. They did the videography for our wedding last September and we could not be more thrilled with their professionalism before, during and after the ceremony. From our first phone conversation we were positive they would be exactly what we were looking for and do a tremendous job! They worked extremely well with all of our other vendors and added to the fun and excitement of the entire day. Of course the most important part is the end result, not only were both the highlight video and the documentary film delivered ahead of schedule, but both were of the highest quality and captured our wedding perfectly! The attention to detail in picking the shots, the editing, the sound and music was spectacular. Everything was absolutely top tier and it is apparent from start to finish. The highlight video is one of our favorites, allowing our friends and family to relive that special day in just a few minutes and pass it along to others who couldn't attend is a takeaway that every wedding needs.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Nine Worlds Films's reply:

Thank you so much for all these kind words! It means a world to us. You loving the films is what matters the most to us and we couldn't be happier with the final product. The Wedding was absolutely beautiful and we were honored to be your videographers.

Caroline · Married on 08/16/2014

Working with Nine Worlds Films was a dream. From the planning stages after I initially contacted them, they were prompt and flexible with all of our requests. Their style of videography was EXACTLY what we were looking for! They were at our venue before anyone else, taking shots of the scenery and decorations, and throughout the whole day, they were a constant presence in the background (we could hardly even tell they were there!). We wanted a laid back wedding, so when we switched things up at the very last second, Aleksandra and Somerlad just went with it! THEN, we got our videos... we are still speechless! The video was beautifully edited, and we were so surprised at how much we missed on our wedding day that they captured. We will treasure our video forever, and working with Somerlad and Aleksandra was a dream. Thanks again for everything, y'all!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Nine Worlds Films's reply:

Caroline, Josh, you guys rock! Thank you! We're truly grateful and honored we had a chance to work with such amazing couple and family. Your wedding day was so unique and fun! We had a blast.

Mira · Married on 08/24/2013

Documenting a play can be a real tour de force, but not for you. Professionally equipped with a great understanding of the aesthetic value of this multilayered art form you captured the essential moments of "La Reina" and documented the whole play from various angles. Editing nine hours of film material for a challenging play? A piece of (wedding) cake for Nine Worlds Films. Seriously, you guys rock! Thank you Somerled and Ola for your highly professional work! You have the artistic eye and the technical finesse to accomplish some of the most challenging projects and it was a real pleasure (and a lot of fun) to collaborate with you.

• User5204024 · 2+ years ago

Aleksandra and her sister, Paty, did our rehearsal dinner and wedding and they were awesome. I am not comfortable in front of any type of camera, but I did not even notice them. They were so professional and kind. I highly recommended to anyone!

Theresa · Married on 09/26/2014

Very kind and affordable. Love our highlight reel.