Nina Bashaw Photography Reviews

9 | Blythewood, SC

9 Reviews for Nina Bashaw Photography

Elizabeth M · Married on 10/30/2018

She was amazing!

Nina was so awesome for my wedding day! She was kind and courteous and made me feel so beautiful! Our images are PERFECT! I can't rave enough.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Nina did a wonderful job with our engagement session at the West Columbia Riverwalk. She not only made us feel comfortable, she also made us look comfortable in our photos by helping us with our hand placement and other important posing details. We were so excited to receive our gallery. I was impressed with the number of photos, the quality of her photos, and the overall easiness of this process. Thank you, Nina! We will definitely be recommending you to friends and family.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Nina Bashaw Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for you sweet and kind words about you experience with me. It was such a pleasure working with you guys, I enjoyed every minute of it!

Caleb · Married on 09/02/2017

Nina did a great job showing my fiancé and I how to pose, since we had never been to a photoshoot like this. She was patient with us and the pictures showed the confidence that she gave us in the images. The quality of the photos was great, and will be great for our Save the Dates and Invitations. Thanks again Nina!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Nina Bashaw Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your review, I really appreciate it!

Bryan · Married on 08/20/2017

Nina Is an awesome photographer! She is very talented. As a fellow vendor, my wife and I have worked with her several times! We are always impressed with her work. The pictures always look flawless. You won't regret hiring Nina!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Rhi · Married on 08/07/2017

Nina is an awesome photographer! She is very talented and has an eye for capturing amazing shots. She is a lot of fun to be with while taking the pictures and she is so sweet!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Nina Bashaw Photography's reply:

Thank you Rhi for your sweet words about your experience with me as your photographer! You were so much fun to work with, thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer!!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2017

We LOVE Nina! She is so thorough and we could tell she really valued how our pictures turned out! She was adventurous and never got tired of shooting! We loved that! Plus she is such a blast to work with! She got us previews of our wedding photos within just a few days after the wedding and they are BEAUTIFUL! She's very flexible and chill with the wedding day timeline which took a lot of pressure of us and made us feel very relaxed. Nina is highly recommended!! :))

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jill · Married on 05/05/2017

Fabulous at editing! We got lots of photos, over 800, to choose from in an online gallery just a week after the wedding. Lots of compliments from friends about the amazing photos.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Emme · Married on 11/19/2016

I had such an awesome time working with Nina. My husband can be super uncomfortable around a camera, but Nina was the perfect photographer for us. She's the best - he actually smiled!
    Thank you Nina!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Nina Bashaw Photography's reply:

You're so kind Emme, thank you so much for your sweet words and for choosing me as your wedding photographer!

Alexa · Married on 04/23/2016

Nina's vibe is for romantic photos and natural expressions. She listens to any requests and adapts poses for things you're self conscious about. Gives great direction and takes plenty of time with you.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Hi Alexa,

Thank you so much for your review I really appreciate it. And thank you for having me as your wedding photographer. Your wedding was gorgeous!