Nima Film Reviews

49 | Tampa, FL

49 Reviews for Nima Film

Kyle · Married on 05/04/2014

I recommend Javad with Nima Film and Photography with the highest regard! He was the ultimate professional and produced amazing work! Javad was the videographer for our wedding and did a great job! He was such a blessing and we were so pleased with everything he did for us. On our wedding day he was literally like a ghost and I mean that in the best way possible. He captured every moment of our day from the beginning to the end but was never in the way and operated in a stealth manner. He captured exactly what we envisioned and so much more! Javad was always very prompt in responding to us and was a pleasure to work with. Javad was a huge part of our wedding! He was responsible for editing the pictures I used for my wife’s gift, created a slideshow presentation of pictures of my wife and I and he produced a beautiful 90 minute video of our wedding day and a 6 minute highlight video. We couldn’t be happier with his work and are so grateful we chose him for our wedding. If you are contemplating hiring a videographer for your wedding, I highly recommend you chose Javad! It is definitely worth the money and you will be so glad you did! My wife and I have watched our video multiple times and we can’t imagine not having it available on DVD. Your wedding day is one of the most important/special days of your life and I promise you will want to relive the day again. You are making the right choice if you hire Javad for your day!

Sent on 06/09/2014

My husband and I recently got married in February. We used Nima Film for our engagement, wedding pictures, and also video. We were very pleased with the services that Javad provided us. Nima Film was very affordable. Javad was very professional, and flexibile. The pictures and video were amazing. We would highly recommend Nima Film. Thank Javad for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Myrlande · Married on 06/28/2013

We were very satisfied with the work that was done for our wedding. We feel grateful that this special day was captured in an artistic and professional manner. Our family will enjoy the work for years to come. We recommend NIMA film for anyone interested! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Chris · Married on 06/23/2013

Javad was amazing! First off I told him my wedding date was a week after it actually took place. When I called the morning of the wedding and said that our wedding was today he was so accomidating. He made it to every event! When we recieved his video we were very impressed on with his work. Thanks to Javad my wife and I will be able to relive our wedding for the rest our lives!

Sent on 05/21/2014

We used Nimafilms for our engagement session and was very pleased. The pricing is very reasonable. They offer great packages at a great price. Javad did our engagement pictures and they came out very beautiful. He was very responsive via email and gave us great direction during the session. The also received our pictures very quickly and were able to access them online to show family and friends. He gave us full copyright access and had a 11x14 printed for our wedding and additional photos.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

Javad and his team were wonderful to work with and our wedding pictures were beautiful! They were very responsive, on time, and captured our day perfectly! We had two ceremonies (Catholic and Hindu) and our photography package was very affordable. Highly recommend!!! Thank you Nima Film for our amazing pictures!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Cheryl · Married on 05/05/2013

Since the first day I spoke to Javad, he was so helpful and was ready to help us achieve what we were looking for in a video. We had Louis on our wedding day and he was amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best video. I highly recommend Nima Films. I will definitely use them in the future. :)

Sent on 06/04/2013

Ryan · Married on 05/04/2013

Nima Films was very professional when they came out to shoot video of our wedding day. They were able to capture all the important moments and put together an incredible video that we can appreciate for a lifetime.

Ryan

Sent on 11/22/2013

Cassandra · Married on 04/27/2013

Can I just say what an absolute pleasure it was to work with Javad. Our pictured were amazing and I couldnt have asked for a nicer and professional guy to capture our big day. He showed up early, and was very respectful and was very helpful with getting the wedding party together for photos. We had such a good time with him and our photos are so lovely. Thank you Javad and Nima Film for the most amazing service for an even more amazing price.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Micaela · Married on 03/16/2013

Nima Film did a great job filming my wedding. I worked with Javad who was always very nice in answering my tons of questions. His prices are very reasonable. His partner Luis filmed by wedding and was very friendly and professional. He was a pleasure to have around. I have no complaints. If you are looking for an awesome videographer for a decent price then you can stop looking.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Leticia · Married on 11/24/2012

We would like to express our thanx and gratitude to Nima films , Javad and his crew were professional friendly and very accommodating . He even agreed to meet us at a different location for extra photos !!! We were very happy with the entire experience and would definetly recommend Nina films to our friends.
    Thanx again

Meena A. · Married on 11/17/2012

Dear Javad, I want to thank you for the wonderful job you did on the photography and the wedding video. You have captured all the special moments for us on that big day. The wedding video was amazing. Thank you so much. It was a pleasure doing buisness with you. You were very easy to talk to and work with. In other your wer Awesome!!!!. Please do not hesitate to use us as a referral. Best regards, Meena & Arthur Bolton

Sent on 02/04/2013

Maria · Married on 09/29/2012

Javad was very professional and on time. Everything was so smooth and easy. The pictures were perfect and the video was beautiful.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Sahar · Married on 04/29/2012

Excellent service!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2011

Javad did such a wonderful job and he was filled with exciting ideas!! I could not thank him enough.

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2010

Nima Film photo and video did a excellent quality. Javad was very professional and helpful to us. We would certainly recommend him to others.

Lisa and Vick
    Wedding May 30-31, 2010

Sent on 04/22/2013

Javad at Nima Films was great to work with. Our photos were gorgeous and people could not stop raving about them! Javad was professional and definitely worked with us to make sure the pictures and video captured our vision. I would recommend Nima Films to family and friends!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Monica · Married on 03/16/2013

I just want to say i love working with Nima Film he did a great job on all of my wedding video and photos. He delivered exquisite service, competitive prices and quality guaranteed as he promised. For the brides out there Javad Akbarpour was and is a excellent vendor to go with. Thank you so much Nima Film

Love Monica & Chris Windmiller
    3-16-2013

Sent on 03/29/2013

Javad was very professional, accommodating, and punctual. He has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. Javad’s ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and his ability to blend in so well with the guest that literally no one noticed themselves being photographed. Even though our beach wedding didn't have a sunset do to all the fog, all of our photos turned out beautiful and we had such an amazing time working with Javad!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Gordon · Married on 03/16/2015

Javad at Nina was amazing .. He definitely worked with my very tight budget and worked with my time frame. If you want someone that understands the stress and tight wedding budget this is your guy..

Sent on 09/16/2015

Javad was an amazing photographer and understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding and was able to deliver not only the pictures but the album! While the day of your wedding goes by so quick, the pcitures and the memories last a lifetime and Javad was able to capture all of the incredible moments! I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to make the special day last a lifetime!!!

Christopher Hatton

Sent on 02/18/2014

Photographer was very professional and always worked with our schedule. Would definitely use him again.

Sent on 12/03/2013
  • Q

Valeri · Married on 07/21/2007

Our pictures were beautiful, although our photographer did not think to get the immediate families together. That was the only thing I wish they could have captured on that day. Other than that the photographer was on time and professional. It was a one stop shop because they offer video and photo services which was very convenient.

Sent on 10/08/2008

very pleased with Nima.. We only used their videography as we already had a photographer, but great quality for the price.

Sent on 09/11/2015