Nima Farsinejad Photography Reviews

7 | Smyrna, GA

7 Reviews for Nima Farsinejad Photography

Carla · Married on 05/03/2014

Nima was fantastic, always there to get the shot but not obtrusive. He listened to my ideas and shared his own to capture our day in a very unique way!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Betty · Married on 08/10/2013

Nima provided his services for my daughter's wedding and also for the actual engagement! He is a masterful photographer capturing such emotions...true artist!

Absolutely enjoyed him being a part of this special occasion...would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Emily · Married on 06/22/2013

We met Nima when he was phographying one of our friend's weddings. We were impressed by his professionalism and creativity and we asked for a business card. He was always responsive either via e-mail or phone and VERY accomodating to our needs. Needless to say I was also a very demanding bride (Sorry Nima for having to deal with me).

The day of the wedding him and the second photographer were on time and very relaxed. They made me feel at ease and made me feel like a princess and gorgeous all the time. The two of them worked hard all day and they were everywhere all the time. I had no idea people could move that fast!!

We receiving the pictures promptly after the wedding. I didn't get an album because we couldn't afford it at the time but I did get all the images after the fact.

Oscar and I would not hesitate to recommend Nima to any bride who is looking for an easy going, relaxed, and creative photographer. He cared about capturing our wedding day and went far beyond our expectations.

THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Taylor · Married on 02/16/2013

Photography was extremely important for us and it was extremely difficult to narrow it down to a single photographer. It looks like Atlanta has a great wedding photographer around every corner! We met with Nima and he won us over with his personality and easy going nature. He walked us through our timeline and made sure we knew exactly what to expect. We had a blast during our engagement session and when saw those pictures we knew we had made the right choice.

On the day of his wedding he and his team were extremely professional. The day was so crazy that I barely noticed he was there half the time. However he truly captured every moment.

He had listened to exactly what I wanted and, most importantly, he delivered. We are looking at the pictures right now and I am amazed at what he was able to photograph. both me and my husband are very pleased with his service and his skills. I highly recommend him to any bride looking for high quality photography for a great value.

The biggest problem now is narrow the pictures we want in our album!! There are too many!!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Nima Farsinejad Photography's reply:

Taylor,

Thank you for the kind review. I really enjoyed working with you and Nick. You two are such cute couple and were so much fun during your wedding day. I was honoured to be part of it. I wish you both the best in your future together.

Bridgette · Married on 10/13/2012

We booked Nima after seeing him in action in one of my friend's weddings. When I got engaged I asked her for recommendations and she pointed me out to him. It was an easy decision. He was amazing as a photographer and I cannot say enough good things about him Not only was his photography great but I absolutely loved his personality throughout the entire wedding day. He was calm and graceful which also calmed me down. I cannot praise him enough and I would recommend him to any bride looking for a great photographer. I love my album and I will cherish these pictures forever.

Sent on 04/04/2013

April · Married on 09/01/2012

Nima was a great photographer and we couldn't have asked for more. He was very responsive and professional at all times. We did our engagement sitting with him first (it was part of the package) and he prepared us to be in front of the camera during our wedding day. He made us feel very comfortable throughout the wedding. He is very calm and friendly and he has great photography skills. We also rented a photobooth from him and all our guests loved it! I am in love with our pictures that we have seen so far. The album is gorgeous and everyone is very impressed by it when I show it. We wish we could give him more stars. Great job Nima!!!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2010

Nima was wonderful. He is very responsive to the needs of his customers. I did not want photography to dominate my wedding the way I have seen some, so I was really strict about how much time I would dedicate. He not only was able to work with that, he delivered amazing pictures that let me relive each moment of my incredible wedding. Everything went by so fast, and the photos captured it all!!! :D

Sent on 01/14/2011

Nima Farsinejad Photography's reply:

I know this is a couple of years late but I didn't even remember until earlier this month I had a Wedding Wire Account! Regardless, I had so much fun with you and Alex that day. Too bad the two of you can only get married once (legally).