Nikki Liz Photography Reviews

Nikki Liz Photography 6
Nikki Liz Photography 7

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely amazing

Nikki is absolutely amazing!! The pictures were more than perfect. She quickly made us feel comfortable and forget we were in front of a camera!! I could not express enough that I would recommend her to anyone! I can’t wait to use her again!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Nikki Liz Photography 8
    Nikki Liz Photography 9
    Nikki Liz Photography 10
    Nikki Liz Photography 11
    Nikki Liz Photography 12

Nikki Liz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, I couldn't have asked for a better couple to enjoy my first "beach shoot" with. Congrats to you both!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2018

Beyond amazing!!!

I will start by saying my experience was above and beyond wonderful!! I honestly could not have asked for a better photographer or all around experience! I had booked Nikki on fairly short notice but she was able to have everything sorted and ready for the day of in two months! Never once did any of the photos feel forced or unnatural! She has the ability to capture everything and I mean everything!! My husband and still say we could not have found a better photographer! Again, beyond happy and Could not have asked for a better experience! 10/10!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Nikki Liz Photography's reply:

I still don't think I've said thank you enough! Going through and editing your photos, I could easily see the love, light, and beauty you and Kyle (and your family) have. Your wedding was the most fun and you all made me feel so comfortable! I hope I get the chance to work with you again. And if you need anything, let me know!!

Kat Egebrecht · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing photos, Great Experience

Nikki did an amazing job! She was extremely professional, yet made the experience fun! I'd definitely recommend her to a friend. She was willing to listen to all of our ideas as well as those of our family. She was very flexible and made sure to capture our day well.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Nikki Liz Photography 13
    Nikki Liz Photography 14

Nikki Liz Photography's reply:

Thank you so dearly, Katie. You have such a gorgeous and loving little family and best of luck to all of you!

courtney · Married on 09/14/2018

Excellent work by nikki

Nikki was a great person to do our wedding. She made us feel comfortable and not overwhelmed in the slightest bit. She fit in with our laid back personalities and also organized us when our men were getting out of line! Would hire her again!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Nikki Liz Photography 15
    Nikki Liz Photography 16
    Nikki Liz Photography 17
    Nikki Liz Photography 18

Nikki Liz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! Your wedding was one for the books and I know you two are enjoying your lives together as a beautiful couple!
  • lessie

lessie · Married on 02/10/2018

Nikki did our wedding and caught all the moments that I asked for and all the candid’s that I didn’t even know I needed! She’s also done our Christmas photos and we scheduled her again for this year! Nikki’s super sweet, great at listening, and shares great options! Our family photographer ❤️

Sent on 10/14/2018

Nikki Liz Photography's reply:

Lessie, I was honored to be your wedding photographer and so glad that we are still working together. You've been such a huge support and have helped my business blossom. Your kind heart has made every second working with you a gift!
    Looking forward to seeing your marriage and family grow (especially your pups)! Thank you for your review.

Cynthia Sumner · Married on 12/02/2017

The most perfect day ever!!!

Our wedding was planned in two months and needless to say it was pretty hectic trying to make sure that everything came out perfectly. Pictures being a HUGE part of it! When Nikki showed up that day she was on top of it. She never missed an opportunity for a good shot, there was really no need for direction, and she perfectly captured every precious moment of the happiest day of our lives! I still can't stop looking at the photos she took from that day! I would highly reccomend Nikki for any special occasion's photos, but especially for weddings:)

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Nikki Liz Photography 19

Nikki Liz Photography's reply:

My first winter wedding! It was the biggest pleasure working and spending time with your adorable family. The wedding and reception was beautiful and so easy to capture that beauty!

Thanks again for everything and I hope I get the chance to work with you again!
  • William

William · Married on 10/04/2017

Awesome Photographer a Delight to work with 5 star

Nikki was awesome, super personable ,great communication and just an all around great person to work with, Highly recommended by me and I have worked with hundreds of excellent Photographers Hire her and you can't go wrong, Bill. 5 stars

Sent on 09/02/2019

Nikki Liz Photography's reply:

Thanks DJ Bill! You were also such a pleasure to work with and I will recommend you to all my brides! Hope to partner up with you again soon.
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding ceremony and reception

I really enjoyed having Nikki and her videographer for our wedding day! She is very sweet and fun to work with. Unfortunately, they were about 30 minutes late. She didn’t seem to have many ideas for the wedding party/families photos in the sanctuary, so I ended up being in charge for most of the ideas. Nikki really shines in her outdoor photos! She has a creativity, excitement, and spontaneity for getting the feel of her customer, and her passion for photography really shows. Nikki takes great pictures. She interacted with our family, wedding party, and guests very well and respected everyone’s time and opinions. It was a hot day but I don’t remember hearing her complain about being uncomfortable. The reception ended earlier than expected and we had already booked Nikki for a certain number of hours. She and her videographer pitched in with cleanup for quite a while- such an unexpected blessing! We received our photos on USB before we expected to and we love them. I would highly recommend Nikki Liz photography!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Nikki Liz Photography 20
    Nikki Liz Photography 21
    Nikki Liz Photography 22
    Nikki Liz Photography 23
    Nikki Liz Photography 24

Nikki Liz Photography's reply:

Haley! Thanks so much for your kind review. I do apologize for the lateness, but it was a pleasure to stay and help every way that I could. I do recommend my brides to have a "family group photo list" or at least a mental note but I also apologize for not assisting. Your family and friends made us feel so welcome and comfortable. Your gift is coming VERY soon! And it makes my heart warm to know you enjoyed your photos. Thanks for being so sweet and kind and helpful and CONGRATULATIONS!