Nightshift Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 4
Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 5
Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 6

Rachael · Married on 04/05/2014

Marcel is amazing! He was the hit of my wedding & ran the reception like a true master of cermony! A wedding reception is not complete without nightshift sounds! Wonderful person, great company, amazing communication, I just can't say enough good things..... If you are thinking about hiring Marcel, I promise this will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Rachael · Married on 04/05/2014

Weeks after my wedding friends & family kept commenting on how wonderful Marcel was at the reception! I struggled with trying to decide between a DJ or band & Nightshift Sounds is everything wrapped in one! He is an amazing Master of Ceremony! Friendly, professional, great music, great personality, great fun, hit of the night! One of my best decisions, hire him & you will NOT be sorry!
    O and Nightshift also provided additional lighting that had mine & my groom name on the wall, it made my reception! Ask about it, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Mary · Married on 03/22/2014

Marcel is AMAZING!!! From our first meeting to the actual wedding and reception, Marcel provided the professional guidance and suggestions we needed in order to make our wedding and reception music truly personal. He made the planning so easy with his online guide, and I didn't worry a single minute about the music for our event. He was the epitome of professionalism and was so accommodating with our particular requests. Thank you, Marcel, for helping to make our wedding and reception music even more memorable than we could have hoped for!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Every one was telling us how great of a dj we had he kept us laughing and played everything everyone wanted to hear!!! Best dj ever

Sent on 03/10/2014

Hillary · Married on 12/21/2013

Marcel with Nightshift Sounds made our wedding perfect. We had multiple guests tell us it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended, and it was all because of Marcel. He met with us before the wedding to talk about what types of music we like as a couple, and during the reception he had everyone from my two-year-old cousin to my grandparents up and dancing (which, believe me, is an incredible feat!). Marcel himself was up and dancing with us, making sure our event ran smoothly and was exactly what we wanted. I knew Marcel was good, but he went far above and beyond our expectations. I wish I could leave him a 100-star review. Thank you, Marcel, for making our reception more fun than we ever could have imagined! -Joseph and Hillary Butterfield

Sent on 12/23/2013

Lori · Married on 12/21/2013

Nightshift Sounds was the DJ for our daughter's wedding, and we could not have been more pleased. Our guests were given the options for selecting from literally thousands of songs online prior to the wedding, and Nightshift listened to our requests. He also took the time to get to know our daughter and her fiancé their friends and family so he could play songs that were meaningful to those who attended. We could not have been more pleased with Nightshift Sounds.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Crystal · Married on 12/14/2013

I was so glad we chose marcel as our DJ for our wedding. The ease of being able to pick out our music and set up our entire event online. He was very professional and was ready to go and set up before the bridal party even made it to the venue. I'd recommend him for any event!!! Thank you so much for making our night special.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Robert and Jane · Married on 10/19/2013

Marcel was very professional and did a great job as the DJ at our daughters wedding. He was very easy to work with and took the time to meet with us three times before the wedding. He was flexible with the changes which had to take place and made needed adjustments promptly. He was great as the master of ceremony and takes his job very seriously. I would use him again and recommend him to anyone planning to use a DJ for their wedding. Thank you Marcel for your part in helping us making our daughters wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Jordan · Married on 10/12/2013

Marcel was our DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better night because of him!! He was wonderful from the beginning! He was very organized and always available when we needed him. When it came to picking my music, he helped me so much and provided plenty information to make my decisions so easy! He knew exactly what to play at the right times during the reception and had everyone dancing and enjoying the night! All of our guests enjoyed him and were telling us how wonderful he was also! A wedding is so stressful but music is the one thing I didn't have to stress over because from the start Marcel had everything completely under control. We loved Marcel and highly recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kacey · Married on 09/28/2013

Marcel was the absolute best Master of Ceremonies! H was more than a DJ...he helped me plan the perfect reception, he guided me with his expertise and experience, and we even had codes with each other to help communicate throughout the event in cases of changing circumstances. He was the upmost professional, super nice and presentable. I am so happy that I chose Marcel and Nightshift Sounds for my reception!!! It would not have happened so perfectly without him! Thank you so much Marcel!!! Xoxoxo

Sent on 10/12/2013

Naomi · Married on 08/10/2013

Marcel was a great DJ, and we were so glad to have chosen him!
    He was very receptive to our song suggestions, playing the majority of them. We asked him to do a bit of MC-ing which he carried off which much confidence. He made the atmosphere of the party feel celebratory & special, yet relaxed and comfortable too.
    Thanks again Marcel!
    Naomi & Bob

Sent on 08/14/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2013

Marcel DJ'd our daughter's wedding rehearsal party and he was outstanding! Very professional, super easy and flexible with requests. He knows how to keep the party going! He played music/entertained requests that appealed to both the younger and older crowd members. When it was time to wrap it up - we didn't want the party to end! We would highly recommend this vendor for any bride that might need a wonderful DJ for any of her events during her wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2013

ALLY · Married on 08/03/2013

THE BEST DJ AROUND HANDS DOWN!!!! EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND LISTENED TO EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AT MY PARTY!!!! COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR ANYONE MORE PERFECT!!!!!! THANK YOU MARCEL FOR EVERYTHING :) WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Sam · Married on 07/20/2013

Wow, What can I say but, that was totally Awesome. Marcel took control of the dance music as soon as we hired him, he was in constant contact with us and had a very hands on proactive approach to his job. He will be highly recommended to anyone I may come across who could use his services. He not only provided music but he was also a master of ceremonies as well, he provided microphones for the service, and basically performed his duties in a timely and efficient manner. Thank you Nightshift Sounds and Marcel for everything. Sam

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/20/2013

Nightshift Sounds was absolutely fantastic. I loved Marcel's quality, truly a gold standard in my book. Blew me and everyone at the wedding away with his choice of music and ability to get people on the dance floor and bust a move. He always listened to whatever I wanted/needed and gave wonderful suggestions and advice. He knew what he was doing, fun, and easy to work with. I never had trouble with his website and getting in touch with him he was literally only a phone call away. My wedding planner messed the schedule up that Marcel and I had talked about for months and it had nothing to do with him what-so-ever. NO one noticed (aside from my mom and a few other family members) because Marcel did such a phenomenal job. He knew the schedule and followed it as closely as he could to make sure my day was AMAZING and it was everything I could have asked for. If any one needed a great quality DJ for a good price I would, without hesitation, recommend Nightshift Sounds.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Brian · Married on 06/29/2013

The easy part about writing this review is that Marcel is an excellent DJ. If you're looking for someone who can not just play music, but also keep the event moving seamlessly from one point to the next AND get everyone involved, Marcel is your guy. All of my guests raved about how great of a job he did.

Not only that, but he also helps coordinate for you on the day of the event. He arrived at the reception location about 2 or so hours before it started, and helped ensure things like the cake went in the correct place.

One thing that really jumped out at me that I didn't expect was his professionalism. I have witnessed other DJs that make it a point to put themselves over the event and make sure everyone knows how great he/she is. Marcel doesn't do that - he just seamlessly provides great entertainment for all of your guests. It's the little things too - he made it clear that he doesn't want to upstage the groom, so he dressed simply in a dress shirt, tie, and vest.

Check him out. You won't be disappointed. I can't recommend him enough. Thanks, Marcel, for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Carey · Married on 06/29/2013

Brides if you are looking for someone to take the stress and worry about everything going on at your reception away, then Marcel is your prefect match. He was amazing at making sure everything flowed so smoothly I didn't have to worry about a thing and was able to enjoy my wedding reception. He was also great at checking to make sure my husband and I were pleased all the way through the event. He is great at responding to any questions or ideas you have throughout the planning process. I never had to wait long for a response and we felt like we had his full attention every time we met with him. He never seemed distracted, and as a bride you want that kind of attention. He kept people on the dance floor all afternoon, and three weeks later people are still talking about how great he was! I will be referring anyone and everyone to Marcel from now on for any event. He was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 07/20/2013

The DJ did an exceptionally great job performing for our wedding. He ensured everything ran smoothly and ensured we had great music to dance to all night. He kept the people dancing on the dance floor and ran the whole show allowing us all to have a great and memerable ceremony. The DJ also provided a website to the customers in order to provide an organized layout of how the ceremony/reception will flow. This made for an easy meeting once we actually sat down to discuss with the DJ how we would like our ceremony/Reception to be ran. I would definately recommend him to our friends

Sent on 06/28/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2013

Marcel was highly professional and extremely prompt in all of our communications. The pre-meeting was very helpful, as well as his planning guide. He gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding, and my guests danced the night away. People have commented that it was one of the best weddings they have been to- I think a big part of that was making sure everyone got out on the dance floor and had a great time.

Sent on 06/19/2013

mercedes · Married on 05/25/2013

Had a wonderful time, and it would not have been possible without Marcel! He did a wonderful job and made the night unforgetable!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Mandy · Married on 05/18/2013

Marcel was GREAT! He kept our college friends as well as our parent's friends and older guest entertained all night! So many people bragged on our music. We're so happy we went with Marcel!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Aleena · Married on 05/11/2013

Marcel helped me out so much, I couldn't have asked for a better dj!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Jeff · Married on 04/21/2013

Nightshift Sounds did an outstanding job at our wedding and reception even though we contracted him at the last minute. We both appreciate his professionalism and flexibility since we made some on-the-fly changes during the reception. Thank you Marcel :-)

Sent on 05/08/2013

Dallas · Married on 04/20/2013

One of the best vendors we had!! Very organized and knowledgeable!!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Chad · Married on 03/29/2013

Marcel was a true professional in every sense of the word and a pleasure to work with. My wife and I were planning a wedding in her hometown of Mobile, AL. We hired Marcel to be our DJ and MC for both the wedding ceremony and the reception afterward, and it turned out to be one of the best planning decisions we made.

From the moment we hired him it was clear that he had the entire thing down to a science. He was able to take what few bits of information and requests we were able to provide him and turn it into a flawless wedding ceremony and a great dinner hour and reception. He also worked directly with our other vendors and our event coordinator to make sure everything went off without a hitch. He was calm, professional and dependable from start to finish--and at incredibly reasonable prices, to boot.

Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ or MC for any event, wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 04/05/2013