Nightshift Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 4
Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 5
Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 6

Jay · Married on 04/18/2015

Nightshift Sound Entertainment is fantastic! The online planning form and music request form are very helpful. We used them for our wedding reception and it was a great decision! They are professional and make everything very special and run smoothly. Would recommend to everyone who wants to have a great time at your event. You will not be disappointing!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Dannah · Married on 04/11/2015

Marcel did a wonderful job making our wedding day perfect! He was very receptive to the things we wanted to include and selected the music perfectly according to our requests. During the wedding he worked seamlessly with our day-of- coordinator to make sure everything happened on time. Marcel definitely made our party perfect! I would recommend him to all brides!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Tess · Married on 03/28/2015

Marcel was wonderful!!! The music was perfect and a lot of fun! Guests were saying we had the best playlist for dancing! Everyone knew what was going on at all times!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Cheryl · Married on 03/14/2015

Marcel was a very professional DJ, and did a great job at our wedding. He played music that appeals to all generations, from Chubby Checker to Taylor Swift. He also did a superb job on the sound for the ceremony. We had an outdoor wedding, and Marcel gave us wireless microphones, so everybody could hear us, over the wind and traffic and other noise. He was also very easy to work with, and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Christina · Married on 02/28/2015

From the first meeting, Gaetano and Marcel were great. They came prepared with our information printed out and any questions they had were simple. We pulled up the location pictures online and went through were they would be. The online planning form helped us prepare so much better than having to come up with all of the information and planning ourselves. Gaetano arrived by 1:00 the day of the wedding and was prepared to party all night. He kept the music flowing, even when we had a little hitch in the ceremony. Our friends and family were out on the dance floor until the very last song. Gaetano did great and even improvised the bouquet/garter dance and the participants love it! He was even able to join us on the dance floor for the Train. We will highly recommend Nightshift Sounds for all events in the future!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Karen · Married on 02/14/2015

Gaetano handled our event and added a touch of class we would not have had otherwise to my daughter's wedding, making it extraordinary. He took charge of the timing of all highlights of the wedding and made everything go smoothly. Marcel Lanoux conducts his business with professionalism and goes above and beyond to take care of his customers. He helped us with planning and the music selection to ensure everything went off without a hitch. I cannot say enough kind words about Marcel and how much I appreciate everything he did for us. I highly recommend Nightshift Sounds Entertainment for any event you may be considering. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Dawn · Married on 01/03/2015

Gaetano was the DJ at my daughter's wedding reception. I was very please with his service. He was so gracious to keep in contact with me before the wedding to make sure all of my request and special instructions were met. My daughter said it was the best night of her life! Nightshift Sounds was my choice strictly just from my search on the internet. I'm so thankful everything I read online was true.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Dailee · Married on 01/03/2015

I waited until the last few weeks to book my Wedding DJ. I emailed Nightshift Sounds and received a phone call shortly afterwards. I was so thankful they were able to cover my wedding, even though they had another wedding on that date. Having more than one qualified DJ is a huge asset. My wedding reception was so organized and flowed so nicely. All of my requested were met. I'm so happy I chose Nightshift Sounds.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Marcel was very professional and very easy to work with!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Krystan · Married on 11/22/2014

Marcell was amazing. My husband and I had to change our venue three days before the wedding due to rain and when I called Marcell, he was more than happy to help us make the transition. He even came a couple hours earlier than usual to make sure he could set everything up properly because it was a venue he had never used before. So many people told me this was the best wedding they had ever attended, and I think a huge part of that was the entertainment. There was never a dull moment with Marcell. He was so attentive. If there was ever a lull in the dancing, he'd pick up the tempo and just like that, the party would be started again. No one could stay sitting down for long with Marcell keeping the party alive. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Chynna · Married on 11/15/2014

I was changing things up until the night before and Marcel was incredibly understanding and great to work with. We had a spanish tradition called La Hora Loca at my reception, which Marcel had never done. You would have never know. He handled it like a professional and played the perfect music for it! He listed to everything I had suggested. As it usually happens things got a little out of order with my caterer, but Marcel handled it greatly and kept things flowing. Everyone had a blast and I highly recommend using Night Shift Sounds at your next event!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Marcel is by far the best thing we invested in for our big day. I did not have a wedding planner, but with Marcel's tips and excellent time management, I didn't need one!
    He made my big day, even more special and memorable! I would not recommend any other DJ! Nightshift Sounds is the best!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Marcel was so accommodating, he helped get equipment to do music outside on the beach for the wedding ceremony and even helped pick our songs. He was awesome at the reception, not only keeping the party on the dance floor the entire night but he was so personable and you could tell he was having fun doing it. It's no wonder he came highly recommended from The Knot & After the Proposal.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Beth · Married on 11/07/2014

Marcel is amazing. He took the time to get to know us and our personalities. He did everything we asked, and advised us on things we weren't sure of. His energy is infectious and our wedding was perfect, from our ceremony, through the nonstop dance party reception, to the Second Line. His wireless equipment made everything pretty and ashetically pleasing. We would highly recommend Marcel for any event!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Mariya · Married on 10/19/2014

Marcel has provided us DJ and MC services at our wedding and he was amazing! Everything flowed smoothly and in a timely manner, and the music choices were awesome! He understood what kind of atmosphere we were looking for and produced it perfectly! Everyone had so much fun dancing!!! We will definitely be recommending Nightshift Sounds to everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Mariya! I had a blast! All the best to you and Chris!

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2014

Marcel and his assistant were wonderful!!
    I knew I was in good hands since the day I met Marcel.. He made sure our wedding ran smoothly and was always on top of everything! He did a fabulous job running the show at the rehersal and the day of was flawless! His professionalism and expertise were very much appreciated. Our guests had such a great time on the dance floor and it will be a night to remember by many! We will miss Marcel - we highly suggest him for your big day! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/23/2014

Mallory · Married on 09/27/2014

Marcel was great to work with. He met with me weeks before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page as far as music and order of ceremony and reception. As the wedding got closer he continued to be easy to contact with any question. Day of, he made sure my ceremony was every thing I wanted. My friends, family, and husband had a blast at our reception.

Sent on 10/08/2014

John · Married on 09/21/2014

Worth every penny! I would hire him again for my next even without thinking twice about it!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Shantel · Married on 09/13/2014

Everything was PERFECT for our wedding! You really outdid yourself! I've had several people ask who my DJ was, because you were so awesome! Thanks so much for everything! We really appreciate it!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Leigh · Married on 09/06/2014

Marcel was very flexible with my schedule! He responded to emails quickly and even had phone meetings with me to answer any questions I had! He played a great variety of music at the wedding! It was a great time and I recommend Nightshift Sounds to anyone! Very professional and helpful! :)

Sent on 09/15/2014

We loved having Nightshift Sounds at our wedding! We wanted our wedding to be upbeat and fun and Marcel made sure that happened! He got our guests involved and dancing and we had a great time!

Sent on 08/31/2014

NIghtshift Sounds did an amazing job and made my wedding day so enjoyable to me and all my guest!! We were on the dance floor the whole night!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Julia · Married on 06/07/2014

We are band people, and we were nervous about our decision to go with a DJ until we met Marcel! He made our reception perfect. He offered services that a band could not have, and truly made us feel like we were his only concern.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Amanda&Anthony · Married on 05/17/2014

Marcel was amazing from start to finish! He made sure the whole planning process all the way up to the big day start to finish was smooth as possible! He made the the ceremony beautiful and kept the party going at the reception. We never had that awkward moment where nobody was on the dance floor!!! We highly highly highly recommend Marcel and would have him again for sure at another event! If we could give more than 5 stars we definitely would!!! Thanks Marcel!!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 04/19/2014

Dj Marcell was way beyond what we were hoping for! He was so easy to work with, very professional and clearly loves what he does. We received so many complements from our guest about our Dj, how he played exactly what everyone wanted to hear and kept our dance floor packed with people the entire night! We can't recommend him enough and look forward to using him in the future!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014