Nightshift Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 4
Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 5
Nightshift Sounds Entertainment 6

Chelsea Rae · Married on 07/02/2016

Oh my goodness, does it get any better than Nightshift Sounds Entertainment!? They are THE VERY BEST! Through his energy and music, Marcel created an awesome environment for our special day, exactly the environment we hoped for! Our guests never left the dance floor! My grandmother (who can party with the best of them) said "Where did you find him?? He was fantastic!" Lucky us, he was right here on the Gulf Coast! Marcel was so easy to work with and extremely helpful in organizing the small details of the reception. I highly recommend Nightshift Sounds to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Robyn · Married on 06/25/2016

G was our wedding dj. He was absolutely wonderful! He worked hard to make sure our wedding was prefect! The guests were even commenting how good he was! Marcel made it very easy to set up everything for the wedding. He even made sure of the djs needed attire. Which was a big deal saying that I had a very none traditional wedding; complete with water slide, bounce house, and snow cone truck. They were able to have my wedding march done on tuba like I wanted. I can not say a bad word about Marcel, G or Night Shift Sounds. They were very punctual and I never heard them set up or break down. Very professional company!
    I used them for the wedding ceremony and the wedding reception.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 06/04/2016

Great Dj! We had a wonderful night!

Sent on 07/07/2016

taylor · Married on 05/21/2016

Marcel, and all of Nighshift Sounds was great! He was super responsive and organized prior to the wedding, and called to check in with me a few days before. So, I went into the wedding knowing that we had finalized everything! He helped us with the ceremony music and cocktail hour music! The reception was amazing. He was so helpful in telling the guests what was going on, and keeping the dancing going. We had a pretty young crowd, and his song choices were modern yet classic wedding music (80s- present), which we loved. Finally, when the party was going over a little what we had planned, he was flexible and kept it going! We loved every second of it! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/06/2016

J · Married on 05/21/2016

They did an amazing job at our wedding reception! The lights and music were fantastic. So easy to work with while planning our wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Debra · Married on 05/14/2016

Great DJ! Easy to work with, punctual, nice song selections, played requests.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Doyle · Married on 05/08/2016

Nightshift Sounds was a preferred vendor of our wedding venue so we had checked them out. I met with Marcel prior to the wedding to discuss musical selections and the wedding program; he was very easy to work with. Since our wedding was an outdoors ceremony, the wireless microphones he provided were perfect for the occasion.
    I liked how Marcel--the emcee, kept things moving at a smooth pace during our wedding reception. The music he played was appropriate for all in attendance. I had a great time watching our wedding guests have a great time dancing to the music. I have received many compliments on how great Marcel was. Marcel is a true professional who renders a great service!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Tadasay · Married on 04/16/2016

Marcel made us feel so comfortable that he instantly wanted to work with him when we met him at a bridal expo in Biloxi. On our first meeting he really took the time to get to know us our tastes, likes, dislikes and our overall vision for the wedding and reception. His attention to detail and overall demeanor instantly made me relax and be 100% comfortable with his decisions. People are still talking about our reception, the great variety of music played and feeling of celebration in the air. We Are Forever grateful for the wonderful service from Marcel and Nightshift Sounds, thank you for making our wedding so memorable and unbelievable.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Robin · Married on 04/02/2016

Gaetano was the DJ for our recent wedding. He was professional and played great music that our guests as well as the groom and I enjoyed. I would recommend Nightshift Sounds Entertainment to anyone and everyone! Thanks G!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/26/2016

Marcel was very accommodating, helpful, and professional! He did an amazing job at our wedding! I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Stefanie · Married on 01/16/2016

Marcel is amazing! My husband and I got married January 16th, 2016 and had about 150 guests. We needed a DJ who would get the crowd going and even those hard to get up and dance people move! Marcel did a wonderful job playing a variety of music for the young and old while keeping it classy! He was very attentive to what the crowd was feeling and aware of all that was going on (cake,dances,food, etc.) I couldn't recommend a better DJ for your wedding or next event! You WONT be disappointed! Thank you again Marcel!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 12/19/2015

Nightshift sounds was highly recommended by a friend of a friend, and now I clearly see why. Marcel was awesome!! He was so professional and easy to work with. The website allows you to choose your music and special dances and songs you want. Then, Marcel even called a few weeks before the wedding and helped me sort out all the details and make sure everything was covered. He was crucial to the success of my wedding. Everyone had such a great time and are still talking about our wedding weeks later! BEST DJ/MC EVER!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Jordan · Married on 11/21/2015

Amazing! Marcel with Nightshift Sounds was perfect. He met with us to decide what fit our personality and provided us with his website to setup all the music for our ceremony and reception. The website was great and very easy to use. Everything went so smooth and perfect. He always made sure that people stayed on the dance floor with the perfect songs. I would recommend to anyone that wants to have a good time on their special day.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Megan · Married on 09/12/2015

Best choice I made during wedding planning. From the very beginning Marcel and Gaetano made my experience with Night Shift sounds so relaxing and fun! Gaetano definitely made our reception entertaining and fun! Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

My wedding was on September 5th and G was our DJ and emcee - he was amazing! Do not let his baby-face fool you, G is incredibly skilled and commands a wide breath of music knowledge. He kept the party going, played tracks I would have thought of, read the room expertly, and kept our reception on track. He also rolled with last minute changes. At 6:45 I told him that I was ready to have our grand exit (which was scheduled for 7:30), he played our last song, sent us off with a blast of energy, and kept the party going for the guests until 7:30. It was awesome! My wedding reception was the rockin' good party that I had always envisioned - due in large part to G. I wholeheartedly recommend Nightshift Sounds! Marcel and G were super easy to work with and delivered amazing results!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Kortney · Married on 09/05/2015

Marcel was INCREDIBLE!!! Meeting with him always put my planning nerves to ease! He was such a blessing to work with. He guided us through everything music as well as some other very helpful planning advice. I recommend him to EVERYONE!!! He was one of my favorite vendors because he was so easy to talk to. He even got on the dance floor with us! He should be your first option! You'd be lucky to have a DJ like Marcel!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Tammy · Married on 08/29/2015

Marcel was a wonderful and pleasant DJ to work with. He went over and beyond our needs. Very organized from the Beach Ceremony to the Reception Hall. Marcel really made our special day so personal for us. We are truly thankful for working with such a friendly and happy DJ. Thank you Marcel for all your time and effort in making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Sami · Married on 08/22/2015

Marcel is amazing! We had people of all ages on the dance floor at our wedding having a blast. Also, he is a very professional and an organized emcee and he announced everything to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. It was very neat that he even used mics on my now husband and officiant during the ceremony, it made it easy for everyone to hear what was being said. This was a big deal to me because I've been to weddings before where you couldn't even hear the vowels. Marcel- you NAILED it!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Our wedding night was one for the books. I owe a large part of it to Marcel for all his hard work and attention to detail.He is fun and personable all while mainting a high level of professionalism.He even took the time to sit down with us before the wedding to get to know us better, just to make the our big night a little bit more special. He continuously kept a good flow and good music going all night. If i was to asked for a recommendation, it would be Marcel every time.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

Marcel was absolutely amazing! He worked with us in a very professional manner and went above and beyond for our special day! His music selections were spot on and he even took our love for the Red Sox and the city of Boston and made a special mix of music we love!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/20/2015

Marcel was such a wonderful DJ at our wedding! He made sure that everything ran smoothly and played all the songs that I wanted to hear! He was always very professional and stayed true to his word. We got the Gobo light from him, which showed our name and wedding date on the dance floor, and it looked so awesome!! I would recommend him time and time again! He definitely made our wedding a night we will always remember!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Karl · event on 06/05/2015

Can't say enough good things, it seemed like everything was getting messed up, the limo service sent a party bus instead of a limo (without asking), the caterer got the time off by an hour, the seamstress total bailed on us, had to go to Walmart for dresses; however Marcel took care of the MC portion so well that we soon forgot our troubles and actually enjoyed the party immensely. Very flexible with the timeline since things were changing up to the last minute. One young lady decided at the last minute to sing a song and he was able to even accommodate this last minute request, playing some music off her phone. Marcel was awesome, p.s. I hired him specifically because I saw how well he did with a friend's quince where he also did an excellent job.

Sent on 06/26/2015

samantha · Married on 05/30/2015

Marcel and the entire staff at Nightshift Sounds were outstanding. We were last minute getting our song requests done and Nightshift Sounds pulled it off like it had been ready for a month. Our DJ, G, was very professional and attentive to our family and guests. The custom gobo was wonderful. This staff, from the very first contact, was amazing to work with, patient, kind, considerate and full of helpful information. We have one more daughter to get married and will definitely be requesting Nightshift Sounds Entertainment to provide our ceremony and reception entertainment.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Megan · Married on 05/16/2015

I can not say enough about how amazing the music was at my wedding. Marcel did the most amazing job. Everyone was dancing and I had so much fun. Marcel really made my day special. I would recommend his services to any who is having a wedding or a special event.

Sent on 06/05/2015

CarolAnn · Married on 04/24/2015

I would not change a thing! Marcel with Nightshift Entertainment steered me in the right direction with ideas and questions we had throughout the months leading up to our wedding. Marcel was completely professional as well as provided an amazing night.

He was referred to me and I am eager to do the same thing for others. If you choose Nightshift, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/06/2015