Nightshift Mobile Entertainment Reviews

36 | Montpelier, OH

36 Reviews for Nightshift Mobile Entertainment

1 User photo

Rhiley · Married on 07/10/2010

Made the evening a ton of fun. Heard nothing, but compliments about how engaging the dj was. Got many of the guests that don't typically get out on the dance floor (grand parents) and dance to do so.

nina · Married on 06/12/2010

These guys did a great job! They were a little on the expensive side but after seeing them at my cousin's wedding we knew we had to have them. They are worth every penney and to this day we still have our guest talk about how good our DJ service was. They are very professional and considerate of your requests. They have tons of activities to include the guests so there is never a dull moment and everyone is involved and having fun. If I ever need a DJ service again for anything I will indeed call them.

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2009

This DJ was so much fun and I highly recommend! We found Nightshift through a reference and decided to go with them mostly because of the great price. They were pleasant and helpful before the wedding with the planning of our requested songs and the type of music we preferred at the reception. Throughout the night, they kept the great songs coming and there were always people on the dance floor. Many people have told us they had "so much fun at our wedding" and I know that is greatly influenced by the music atmosphere and the DJ. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Sent on 01/20/2011

Justin · Married on 08/15/2009

Tony did a great job, and really enhanced the experience everyone had at our wedding. We commented soon after the wedding about how great Tony did...and would recommend them to anyone that wants a reception that everyone is involved and having fun.

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2005

Tony and Erica are wonderful people to work with! Tony has such an outgoing personality that makes for a great reception. He always has a smile on his face!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Kati · Married on 06/28/2003

I really believe a DJ can make or break a wedding reception. NightShift did an amazing job! My dance floor was packed the entire night!! Thanks so much NightShift :)

Sent on 03/21/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/17/2002

Absolutely the most professional service I have ever received to date! I am so glad that I was referred to Night Shift! Not only did they make our event run smoothly, but they create friendships with all of their clients!!!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/22/2010

Nightshift set the tone for the night. They kept the party going and my guests where entertained from start to finish. I would reccommend them to anyone. I was able to really enjoy my wedding because they had the flow under control.

Sent on 01/23/2011

They were an excellent couple to work with! My husband is originally from Mexico and we wanted to include his heritage in our wedding/reception....the dj was great about looking up and getting the traditional Mexican songs I requested. Tony is very personable and did an awesome job at keeping people involved and on the dance floor. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Nikki · Married on 05/01/2010

Tony was absolutely wonderful!!! The only issue we had was hearing back from Erica. We had asked about something and never got a response back from her. When we had attended a bridal event at our caterer's NME was there and we got to speak to both Tony and Erica about the issue. We never had any problems after that. I would definately recommend their services!!

Sent on 01/20/2011

Christine · Married on 07/19/2008

Night Shift had been recommended to us before the wedding, but I still did not know what to expect. We had talked little before the wedding. I had emailed them a list of the songs they needed and a few other requests. My husband is very picky when it comes to music so we sent a list of artists we liked.

At the wedding I was VERY impressed by their work. They kept the crowd entertained before and after the dinner. They had this fun game they played to release tables to the buffet which I thought was very amusing. It definitely helped the time go by.

The music after dinner was great! There were always people on the dance floor. One of my friends told me it was the best music she had ever heard at a wedding.

I was again very impressed by these guys and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2008