Nightengale Reviews

Nightengale 6
Nightengale 7

David White · Married on 02/18/2019

Rotary Golf Event

I’ve hired Marty for my annual charity golf event multiple times and the performance is always a crowd pleaser! As a musician myself, I am very particular about hiring someone who is not only professional, but also offers some variety for the audience. Marty has exceeded my expectations every time and I wouldn’t hesitate booking him again for any of my events. Book him early though...his dance card fills up quickly:)

Dave White
    Rotary Club of Fort Collins, Breakfast
    VP of Mortgage Banking, Commerce Home Mortgage
    Musician

Sent on 02/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

I met Marty several years back and watched him perform at The Pourhouse in downtown Loveland. We not only fell in love with Marty but his musical talents as well. He was the first and only option to hire for our wedding. He received many great reviews from our guests for his music, friendliness and charisma. Much love my friend.
    Pterodactyl!!!

Becky · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing !!!

Marty, as well as his saxophonist, did an amazing, incredible job on our wedding day back in June in Estes Park!! He is an absolute professional, who met with us well in advance before the wedding to go over details and what our expectations were. He did an incredible job! Not only is he a super talented musician, but he is a very funny, kind person who made us feel at ease with the whole process! (Especially as I was nervous for the big day) He was absolutely incredible and everyone at our wedding kept talking about him and how they had such a great time! We had an unforgettable day thanks to Marty !

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Nightengale 13
    Nightengale 14
    Nightengale 15

Samy · Married on 06/09/2018

I literally cannot say enough good things or emphasize strongly enough how pivotal Marty and his saxophonist were in making our wedding amazing. From the moment they started playing at the reception, our dance floor was packed. I don't even know if they took a break!! They. Were. Incredible. And he was so great to work with - he completely captured our musical wishes and read the crowd. He has the world's greatest 90s mash up, and had everyone from the 3 year old to our 80 year old grandma dancing. He has a great questionnaire that helps guide the music choices, can DJ and alternate with live music, can MC, helped coordinate our vendors, and put us so much at ease. I am not exaggerating, so many guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and I give Marty so much credit for that. He would have been worth 3 times the fee. We also have very specific requests for first dance and parent dances and he adapted the songs and tempos and length and learned them and played them live for us. He had great suggestions for songs for some components of the wedding where we had a hard time picking them (recessional, processional, mom/son, etc. )

If you're debating a DJ or band - do yourself a favor and look into Marty. We are obsessed.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Nightengale 16
    Nightengale 17
    Nightengale 18

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2018

The best of the best! He rocked my wedding! From my ceremony to the reception! Would totally recommend Marty!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Cheryl · Married on 04/21/2018

Nightengale is so easy to work with and their music is fantastic. We booked them for a fundraising event for over 500 people. It was a large audience to entertain, but they were engaging, fun to watch and great to listen to. We had so many compliments about the music. We've already booked them for our next event!

Tami · Married on 11/09/2017

Wow, what a talent! This was not for a wedding, but rather for a non-profit event for families. They did an amazing job and were a lot of fun!

D.h. · Married on 07/01/2017

Excellent Entertainment

Excellent entertainment and was very receptive to requests from the bride and groom. Live music was great as well as their DJ entertainment. No complaints whatsoever !

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jess Adams · Married on 07/01/2017

Wedding Music

Marty was fantastic to work with and extremely accommodating. He and his saxophone player did a combination of DJ and live music and it was really incredible. Can’t beat the price and it was great quality for live music on your big day!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kai C · Married on 06/03/2017

Outstanding

Marty is outstanding. We saw him perform many times in Fort Collins, so we immediately thought of him when we needed a musician at our wedding. Not only did he provide amazing music, but he also MCed a lot of the festivities, and was an amazing human being.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2017

Simply the Best!

Having Marty play acoustic during our Wedding Ceremony was one of the highlights of our day! Marty is very professional, easy to work with and fun. He made sure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted! If you are looking for someone to make your wedding experience the absolute best-look no further Marty is the full package!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Nightengale 19

Brent · Married on 05/06/2017

Awesome! Marty is great, you should hire him.

Sent on 10/08/2018