Night Society Entertainment Reviews

Night Society Entertainment 6
Night Society Entertainment 7

Teresa Vermeesch · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Maple Ridge Hardwoods Christmas Party 2018

Great DJ! We didn't have to worry about a thing. They were on time and very professional. Very kind and fun people. The music was perfect. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Night Society Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Teresa. Nicole and I sure enjoyed our time with all of you and we look forward to making a return in 2019!

Jeffrey Christensen · Getting married on 10/12/2019

You guys rock!

Jeff and Nicole made our day the best! They listened, helped and guided us throughout the whole process from start to finish. Everything we asked for they went above it and made it even more special. Thank you so much Night Society Entertainment for making our day absolutely perfect, we will be sharing your info with everyone we know.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Night Society Entertainment's reply:

We wanted to state that this review indeed did come from one of our clients. She doesn't use social media and actually sent us a letter because we had told her that we would appreciate an honest review of us as well as our services. When we put it on here.......it reflected that it came from us....which in the IP world would be true....but in actuality...we were just taking a snail mail and turning it into the electronic age.

Mandie · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Just hired this company to DJ my wedding exactly a year from today. I have heard great things, and have read fabulous reviews. Hiring process was a piece of cake. They held my date for a few days so I was able to talk with my fiancé about hiring them. Super fast response time as well. Super happy with hiring this company for my special day.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing! Professional and creative

NSE was so great to work with!!! they rolled with every last minute detail that needed changing, never ran out of alcohol, the music was phenomenal and the magic mirror booth was the talk of the night!!!! They even had some really creative and fun ideas such as: to get the couple to kiss, someone either shares a memory or sings a verse from a song with the word Love in it, and instead of the bride in a chair for the garter removal, we used the best man as a chair (and it was hilarious and made for some great pictures/videos.) The whole team was so nice and great to chat with. All of the packages offered were very reasonable price wise and they even offered a first responder discount!

If I ever find that I need dj/bar services in Michigan again, they will be my first go to!

We had a blast! Thanks again, NSE!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Hendrick · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing people

Jeff and Nichole are super nice! We chose the biggest package and got a heck of a deal! Can’t wait for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah Swehla · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Jeff & Nicole were a pleasure to work with! Listened to our requests and were very flexible with the eventful day. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Lindsy

Lindsy · Married on 05/26/2019

Kept people moving all night!

Night Society Entertainment did a great job walking me through every detail. They were professional and kept folks on the dance floor. Great price!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Christine

Christine Marie Taylor · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing! Would highly recommend to everyone! Definitely made my wedding unforgettable

He did awesome! Played everything everyone requested! Was fun and out going never awkward! Kept the dance floor alive!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Night Society Entertainment 8
    Night Society Entertainment 9
    Night Society Entertainment 10
    Night Society Entertainment 11

Leah Mk · Married on 04/05/2019

Perfect Prom

We had Nicole and Jeff provide DJ and Magic Mirror services for our high school prom. Everyone knows how difficult it is to make a whole group of teenagers happy, but these two did not disappoint. I had rave reviews from our kids for days after. They were flexible with their music choice and friendly and welcoming in the photobooth. We will absolutely be requesting their services for future dances!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Night Society Entertainment's reply:

Your kids were very pleasant and very polite. We had an absolutely wonderful time with them also. Jeff wanted to stay and keep playing music he was having so much fun with them. Thanks for having us. We would be honored to come see you all
    Again.

Amber · Married on 12/23/2018

A great experience!

I initially contacted Jeff & Nicole to rent their hall for our family Christmas gathering. During our conversation, I decided to not only use their venu but also have them cater the event. Nicole was so helpful in coming up with a perfect breakfast menu with prices that were very reasonable.

The Hall was a beautiful place to host our family Christmas with lots of room for the kids to play and adults to sit and talk. The food was amazing and overall, it was such a relaxing Christmas get together. We all had a great time and was so nice not having to cook, clean, and take care of everything - we actually got to relax and enjoy the company of our family. Definitely going to make this our annual Chriatmas tradition!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Night Society Entertainment 12

Tammy Bush · Married on 12/15/2018

Mother of the bride

Wonderful food. Felt like we were eating a homemade holiday meal!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Night Society Entertainment 13
    Night Society Entertainment 14
  • W

Wittlee · Married on 11/24/2018

Review wedding 10/06/18

Everything was awesome they did exactly as we asked and kep our party on schedule! They were so helpful and pleasant! Great experience!!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • C Beebe

C Beebe · Married on 10/21/2018

Repeat Customer

Jeff DJ'd my husband's & my wedding a couple years ago and did a terrific job! Fortunately, we kept in touch--we had made a new friend.

Then sadly, my husband was taken from me in a motorcycle accident this past Spring. A Benefit was held for him and Jeff offered to DJ/emcee the event. I'm glad he did! He's had plenty of experience doing benefits, and since I had never planned one before, he and his assistant, Nicole, we're a great help in guiding me through the auction process. They also provided music before and in-between the bands that played.

We may do a yearly event in celebration of my husband's life. If so, I will definitely be calling upon Jeff and Nicole again to help out!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jacob Hisler · Married on 10/19/2018

Night Society Entertainment was amazing!

We planned our wedding in only 3 months. We had 2 DJs that were booked but then fell through. With only 4 days left before the wedding, we found Night Society. They were more than willing to take care of our entertainment needs. There prices were better than anything else I had found and their quality was top notch! You would have never known that they put things together for us in only a matter of a couple days. If you are looking to keep the party moving and up beat, this is the company to hire. I would highly recommend Night Society Entertainment!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/13/2018

Very Pleased

My husband and I are so happy we chose night society to DJ for our wedding. They were so engaged with us and what we wanted but also accommodating our guests getting them involved. All around amazing and would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Becky · Married on 10/06/2018

The best DJ service ever! Jeff and Nicole are so wonderful to work with. Very professional and friendly. They will do whatever it takes to make you happy and your event fun. The dance floor was full the entire time. They aim to please and that is exactly what they do. So wonderful to work with. Completely satisfied!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2018

AMAZING for the price! Jeff and Nicole are the sweetest people and listened to everything we wanted and made our day perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2018

We had Night Society Entertainment DJ 2 events for our nonprofit organization. They did a great job! Jeff and Nichole are so much fun and easy to work with. One event was a fundraiser ball; Jeff did the 50/50 for us, which allowed us to mingle and enjoy our time without having to stop to sell tickets. Jeff also did an auction for us and it was so much fun!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Very friendly, reply’s to messages fast and reasonable prices!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I got married on August 18, 2018 and hired Night Society Entertainment to DJ and bartend are wedding ceremony and reception, they are fantastic!!!!! Jeff had everyone danceing on the dance floor and haveing a great time, I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family!!! Thank you night society entertainment for such an amazing night!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Marsha · Married on 07/28/2018

I hired Night Society Entertainment to DJ a wedding reception for our daughter at our home in Charlotte, MI. They did an incredible job. When I contacted Nicole about having them DJ our event they were also able to provide not a DJ, but a dance floor, a bartender, a bar, beverages, ice, and just about anything else I needed to make our event go smoothly. They were very efficient and professional in setting up and disassembly their equipment. Nicole worked with me to make sure they provided the music we were interested in and made sure to play all of our requested songs. I received several compliments from my guest about how great the bartender and the DJ were throughout the evening. The price was very reasonable and Nicole helped me make sure I had things covered with my insurance company for liability purposes with so many people drinking on our property. It was a fantastic evening and Night Society Entertainment made it even more so. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

Jeff from NSE did a fantastic job DJing our reception. Very professional, not tacky or obnoxious :-) Several of our guests told us how much they enjoyed him. He kept the reception and the dance floor moving all night!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

I had a great experience with Night Society Entertainment and for a great price too! Really accommodating - played everything on my 'list' (a word doc I'd worked on for months that I emailed him). Our wedding went incredibly smooth and everyone was dancing & having a good time. I have had several people since tell me specifically how great the DJ was. He did all of the music for our ceremony and reception (which was about 7 or 8 hours) and almost everyone at my wedding said it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. Our reception was supposed to end at 11:00, but everyone was having so much fun it didn't end until about 11:30 or 12 (I think .. I honestly have no idea how late because it really was a blur). Great service with a great price. I highly recommend them. I even had a guest at the wedding get his info on the spot for her wedding in August! Really happy with him - you can tell he loves what he does and I bet sooner rather than later this will become his full time gig rather than a side job! He's just great!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Jeff was amazing :) he really worked with us and we got so many compliments on the music and how much fun our wedding was.

Sent on 05/23/2015