Night Society Entertainment Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Teresa V. Married on 12/14/2019

Maple Ridge Hardwoods Christmas Party 2018

Great DJ! We didn't have to worry about a thing. They were on time and very professional. Very kind and fun people. The music was perfect. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

Night Society Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Teresa. Nicole and I sure enjoyed our time with all of you and we look forward to making a return in 2019!
    Jeffrey C. Married on 10/12/2019

You guys rock!

Jeff and Nicole made our day the best! They listened, helped and guided us throughout the whole process from start to finish. Everything we asked for they went above it and made it even more special. Thank you so much Night Society Entertainment for making our day absolutely perfect, we will be sharing your info with everyone we know.

Night Society Entertainment's reply:

We wanted to state that this review indeed did come from one of our clients. She doesn't use social media and actually sent us a letter because we had told her that we would appreciate an honest review of us as well as our services. When we put it on here.......it reflected that it came from us....which in the IP world would be true....but in actuality...we were just taking a snail mail and turning it into the electronic age.
  • Justin
    Justin H. Married on 10/11/2019

Great Reception

Jeff and Nicole were great. Due to us planning out of state all of our communication was through phone and email. We didn't meet them in person until the day of the wedding but they far exceeded our expectations. The ceremony was flawless and Jeff was a great MC during the ceremony and really worked with the crowd. Very reasonable priced and I would highly recommend Jeff and Nicole in the future.
    Chelsea Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding

I got married last October. Jeff and Nicole were outstanding! Nicole helped me arrange everything and always responded so quickly when I was trying to communicate with them. There was so many emotions right before the ceremony where I couldn't stop crying and I was delaying the ceremony. Jeff came up to me very professionally and gave me the boost I needed walk down the aisle. He was also great at making my wedding flow at a timely matter. The magic mirror and music was exactly what I asked for. Very affordable! Thank you Nicole and Jeff for doing your job professionally and making my wedding a great day!
  • Mandie
    Mandie Married on 09/21/2019
    Just hired this company to DJ my wedding exactly a year from today. I have heard great things, and have read fabulous reviews. Hiring process was a piece of cake. They held my date for a few days so I was able to talk with my fiancé about hiring them. Super fast response time as well. Super happy with hiring this company for my special day.
  • Josie
    Josie Married on 08/24/2019

Best company ever!!!

Nicole and Jeff were nothing short of amazing! They were our catering, bar tending, and dj! We also rented a magic mirror from them. They made not only the night go beyond smooth but also the planning leading up to the wedding. If you are looking for any of the services they offer STOP HERE AND BOOK THEM!!!!!!!!! They are AMAZING!!!!

Night Society Entertainment's reply:

You and your husband were so fun to work with. I am so happy that you choose us to handle your whole wedding. Enjoy your honeymoon and thank you again for choosing night society entertainment
  • O
    Onisha J. Married on 07/06/2019

absolutely amazing.

words cannot explain the professionalism and just overall wonderful experience I had with night society entertainment. i would recommend this company for the rest of my life. i put my whole wedding in their hands, & as a bride you know that’s the scariest thing. But everything went as planned, & i would not redo ANYTHING about my wedding. The only vendor I did not use was the photographer, because a friend did my pictures. I used their services for DJ, officiant, caterer, bottomless bar, magic mirror. They were able to accommodate my sons birthday as well. ( we had a birthday/ wedding the same day ) there is so much I could say about this company with how pleased i was with this company.
    Anna G. Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Terrific

Easy to work with and kept the songs coming. Also, kept us on track and kept things moving along according to the timeline.
    Emily Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful!

They where supper flexible and great at getting everyone excited and on time even though we had a weird set up in a barn they worked around it with no problem! They are wonderful!
    Randy W. Married on 06/22/2019

Ward Wedding

They did a fantastic job. There were people pulling in a lot of different directions for our wedding and the team was very receptive even to some last minute changes. They also did a great job of knowing that what really mattered is what the bride wanted and listened to us over everyone else. I was thrilled with them.
    Branden S. Married on 06/21/2019

Night society!

They were awesome to work with!
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing! Professional and creative

NSE was so great to work with!!! they rolled with every last minute detail that needed changing, never ran out of alcohol, the music was phenomenal and the magic mirror booth was the talk of the night!!!! They even had some really creative and fun ideas such as: to get the couple to kiss, someone either shares a memory or sings a verse from a song with the word Love in it, and instead of the bride in a chair for the garter removal, we used the best man as a chair (and it was hilarious and made for some great pictures/videos.) The whole team was so nice and great to chat with. All of the packages offered were very reasonable price wise and they even offered a first responder discount!

If I ever find that I need dj/bar services in Michigan again, they will be my first go to!

We had a blast! Thanks again, NSE!!!!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie H. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing people

Jeff and Nichole are super nice! We chose the biggest package and got a heck of a deal! Can’t wait for our wedding day!
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Jeff & Nicole were a pleasure to work with! Listened to our requests and were very flexible with the eventful day. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
  • Lindsy
    Lindsy Married on 05/26/2019

Kept people moving all night!

Night Society Entertainment did a great job walking me through every detail. They were professional and kept folks on the dance floor. Great price!
  • Christine
    Christine M. Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing! Would highly recommend to everyone! Definitely made my wedding unforgettable

He did awesome! Played everything everyone requested! Was fun and out going never awkward! Kept the dance floor alive!
    Leah Married on 04/05/2019

Perfect Prom

We had Nicole and Jeff provide DJ and Magic Mirror services for our high school prom. Everyone knows how difficult it is to make a whole group of teenagers happy, but these two did not disappoint. I had rave reviews from our kids for days after. They were flexible with their music choice and friendly and welcoming in the photobooth. We will absolutely be requesting their services for future dances!

Night Society Entertainment's reply:

Your kids were very pleasant and very polite. We had an absolutely wonderful time with them also. Jeff wanted to stay and keep playing music he was having so much fun with them. Thanks for having us. We would be honored to come see you all
    Again.
    Joe B. Married on 03/16/2019

Surprise bday party

Jeff and Nicole did a fantastic job. I hosted a surprise bday party for my wife. They bartended the event and were great. Very flexible and accommodating. Extremely professional, even for a small gathering. The place was left as they found it.

Night Society Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to serve you all! Your guests were great and so much fun! We hope to help you out again in the future! Thanks again!
    Amber Married on 12/23/2018

A great experience!

I initially contacted Jeff & Nicole to rent their hall for our family Christmas gathering. During our conversation, I decided to not only use their venu but also have them cater the event. Nicole was so helpful in coming up with a perfect breakfast menu with prices that were very reasonable.

The Hall was a beautiful place to host our family Christmas with lots of room for the kids to play and adults to sit and talk. The food was amazing and overall, it was such a relaxing Christmas get together. We all had a great time and was so nice not having to cook, clean, and take care of everything - we actually got to relax and enjoy the company of our family. Definitely going to make this our annual Chriatmas tradition!
    Tammy B. Married on 12/15/2018

Mother of the bride

Wonderful food. Felt like we were eating a homemade holiday meal!
  • W
    Wittlee Married on 11/24/2018

Review wedding 10/06/18

Everything was awesome they did exactly as we asked and kep our party on schedule! They were so helpful and pleasant! Great experience!!
  • C Beebe
    C Beebe Married on 10/21/2018

Repeat Customer

Jeff DJ'd my husband's & my wedding a couple years ago and did a terrific job! Fortunately, we kept in touch--we had made a new friend.

Then sadly, my husband was taken from me in a motorcycle accident this past Spring. A Benefit was held for him and Jeff offered to DJ/emcee the event. I'm glad he did! He's had plenty of experience doing benefits, and since I had never planned one before, he and his assistant, Nicole, we're a great help in guiding me through the auction process. They also provided music before and in-between the bands that played.

We may do a yearly event in celebration of my husband's life. If so, I will definitely be calling upon Jeff and Nicole again to help out!
    Jacob H. Married on 10/19/2018

Night Society Entertainment was amazing!

We planned our wedding in only 3 months. We had 2 DJs that were booked but then fell through. With only 4 days left before the wedding, we found Night Society. They were more than willing to take care of our entertainment needs. There prices were better than anything else I had found and their quality was top notch! You would have never known that they put things together for us in only a matter of a couple days. If you are looking to keep the party moving and up beat, this is the company to hire. I would highly recommend Night Society Entertainment!
    Brooke Married on 10/13/2018

Very Pleased

My husband and I are so happy we chose night society to DJ for our wedding. They were so engaged with us and what we wanted but also accommodating our guests getting them involved. All around amazing and would highly recommend.
    Becky Married on 10/06/2018
    The best DJ service ever! Jeff and Nicole are so wonderful to work with. Very professional and friendly. They will do whatever it takes to make you happy and your event fun. The dance floor was full the entire time. They aim to please and that is exactly what they do. So wonderful to work with. Completely satisfied!!